Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unhappy Thread

Go down 
+12
Freeflow
Teele
Shadow Dragon
Mike Nemesis
Gloom
no_more_skrbblz
Fluxhavok
CommonGoods
Foxee
iMazed
Fayte
CDRW
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:59 am

I'm p*****, I loved my cat a lot he was my friend not just my pet. I loved seeing him every morning. He got run over today and it's my fault....
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:42 pm

My ex-boss screwed me over in my job, yet again.

She told me that I would be able to get some extra hours of work in and do more things, meaning more pay during the summer. What she neglected to tell me is that my job is seasonal, meaning I only work during part of the fall and spring and the entierity of winter. My job as a parking lot attendant is terminated effective next friday when I get my next paycheck.

So as of this summer I'm screwed for a job and all the college kids have the good ones during their summer. What I hope to do is get a job as maintenance at the YMCA. I get to work more hours, get $9 an hour, and get a tiny work out from all the manual labor. I'm still incredibly pissed off though.

The ironicly funny situation is that today after I got off of work I was listening to radio. The host was about to do a segment called, "kiss my ass" essentially, I tell the radio people about anything I'm pissed off at. The call, was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Well it seems hard to offer reassurance to people when I'm about to make a post in the thread but its what I do so I'm gonna give it a go anyway.

Gloom I have a cat as well and while I'm at uni and don't see her as much as I used to I know how much more they can be than just a pet sometimes them just been there can make everything so much better even though deep down you know they don't know whats up you feel like they're there for you when your upset. I'm going to take a risk and say I'm sure its not your fault. You can't blame yourself for everything. Trust me I know and if you let it get out of hand it just eats you up inside.

DB the sad think about the world is employers can be complete b******ds. In the end what matters is not when you get screwed over but the mates you make along the way of the job and if you've found another job thats great and you should be grateful that you managed to get lucky.

------------------------------------

Well after offering what I have to say on to my rant tonight was meant to be the end to our first yr a massive night out for our usual social group at one of our student unions that some of my friends aren't big fans of but they all went anyway despite that fact so we could stay as a group however the mates that got them to go ended up not turning up and going to a house party instead of coming to the rest of the group who had all payed to get into a club they didnt want to go to so I just found one of my friends in tears bcoz the others have been complete ***** to her for telling them what she thought which was completly justifed and I know the others are annoyed as well.

And to add that I then find out my flat mate next year is extremly shaken up because she had a run in with a guy on her way back home but managed to get away I'm trying to mediate everyone elses problems and check they're ok when they're not and everyone seems oblivous to how I am because I'm incapable of opening up.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:29 pm

I am very sad because I just heard the Patrick Swayze has passed away after his long battle with Cancer. Very sad, he made some great movies and was seemingly a nice guy too. RIP Patrick.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

No not Patrick Swayze! (JK) Really though, that's a bit depresing.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 pm

It is, just a bit. Sad My mum always said he ould park his shoes under her bed anytime! >_<
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 pm

I'm unhappy since I think I've caught a virus. My throat has been sore and dry for the last couple days. Sad
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:29 am

My morning started out at 6 am with a runny nose that got me out of bed and downstairs where I could honk without waking the kids up.

At 6:05 am I thought that once I'd taken a turn through the bathroom I might take a walk (very difficult to get done these days)

at 6:06 am the baby started to cry and want fed.

She didn't go back to sleep so I had to pull Grumpy Hubby out of bed to help me take care of the baby while I got the older daughter ready for school.

He stood around living up to his title while I broke the sound barrier trying to find everything for daughter's day, get her fed, and get her turned around and out the door.

Then my son...let's call this 4 y/o 'Wildman' got up just as my daughter was brushing her teeth.

On the home stretch of getting daughter for the bus I started blow-drying her hair and found...lice nits.

Off came the school clothes, Grumpy was sent to the store to get a kit to deal with the bugs, spending money we don't have because he still has no job. I had to call the school, daughter will be behind on all her school stuff.

I will have mountains of laundry to do to try and eliminate all the lice. We already dealt with this last month...apparently there was something I missed.

Wildman needs to be duct-taped to the wall. He is on my last nerve and gleefully leaping up and down on it.

And it's only 8:30 am. Sad

I'm scared about the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 am

If I could, Id fly over and help you out! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:38 am

Definitely makes two of us. -hugs Fox- Really hope your day starts looking up!
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 am

*Lots and lots of hugs*

Certainly sounds like a rough morning. I really hope things start getting better for you Fox Smile
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:08 am

I get unhappy when I can't cheer my friends up.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks for the hugs! *hugs back!* I always need those. Things have evened out a bit but I have a feeling this day is going to be wild until it's abrupt, careening conclusion.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Then again, life would be boring without all these interuptions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unhappy Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4