Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CG's Exam thread

Go down 
+3
chad.sims2
Teele
CommonGoods
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: CG''s Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:46 am

Well, just had my first exam; Dutch Language. Had to summarise a text, then answer some questions about another text. Went ok, really. Shaking like crazy, of course. But hell, I guess thats normal.

CG the Zen master is no more.

Currently waithing for my second exam to start (1 1/2 hours). Management and Organisation. Not that hard either. Thank god for calculators that allow you to store formulas (yes it is allowed, no it is not considered cheating. I was as suprised as you are). Essentialy Economics, only easier.

Anyway;

EXAM STATUS:
1/7
CG STATUS:
Freaking out. The good way.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:26 am

Best of luck, CG!

And don't worry; your symptoms are simply those that are common (pun intended) to man.

To quote Kansas:

"Carry on, my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:37 am

WOOOT! I feel for you, not quite an exam but my first day at my new job starts on the first and first impressions are very much like a test. Only one you can't retake another semester. Smile Good luck with the rest of your tests.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:30 am

Management and Organisation done. Test from all hell, I must say; far harder then anything we practised... Reminder to self; blame the teacher, should you fail the subject. Not that I will.

Tomorrow, Biology. Not my favorite subject... just study and pray I'll pull trough. Sigh. More studying.

EXAM STATUS:
2/7
CG STATUS:
Tired. Yet, must... study... more...
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:34 am

Keep going the feeling of been free is great and just think you may be losing some free time with revision but your have more than you know how to handle when its done and don't stress over it because it doesn't get you anywhere and sometimes the revision turns out to pay off later on in both my psychology exams this yr I wrote a nice amount of it based on my a level knowlesdge despite now been at uni lol
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:10 am

You can do it CG!!! I know studying your brains out is horrible and exhausting but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Best of luck and don't forget you've got the whole of RC cheering you on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:21 am

Yep my brains turned to mush thanks 2 so much revision i went out 2 the shops to get some pasta sauce 4 my dinner and looked at the till and amount on it and said he was over charging me and then realised iwas looking at the change due. Thanks psychology lol and then ith the history exam one of the pages had a map and I became France and Germany were to small the joy of revision destroying you lol
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Teele wrote:
"Carry on, my wayward son. There'll be peace when you are done." Very Happy

Like hell there will. Those post-exam parties are ****ing insane, man! With the kegs, and the hookers, and the drugs, and the donkeys, and...

ahem, nevermind *straightens his tie*
Study hard, CG. That's what college is really about. Keep your head in the books. study
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:11 pm

CG, for you...here is the one and only cheer that I know:

Rah, rah, rah!
Kick 'em in the knee!
Rah, rah, rass!
Kick 'em in the other knee!

And I will also add a famous quote that I kept tacked up over my desk in college and art school:

This too shall pass.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Quote :
CG, for you...here is the one and only cheer that I know:

Rah, rah, rah!
Kick 'em in the knee!
Rah, rah, rass!
Kick 'em in the other knee!

Wasn't that Bugs Bunny? I could swear it was.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:49 am

Biology, oh, wonderfull biolgy. Tell us to learn about 700 pages by heart, then ask not a single question about 90% of the revised material.

Joy. Wonderfull. Bliss.

That said, I would like to say it went well, but that would be jinxing it. So out of fear of te evul jinxx, here is a smilie instead; study

EXAM STATUS:
3/7
CG STATUS:
Cool and collected (probably because my brain has started dying)
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:25 am

Physics done. Over halfway there. Where you ask?

I don't god a god damn clue.

Found out a new rule of physics though; when in doubt, divide. Got two number? Divide. Got a number and a lettre? Divide. Two lettres? Divide. Don't ask me how, just do it. Here's to hoping it worked out ok.

Three exams remaining; chemistry, English, math

EXAM STATUS:
4/7
CG STATUS:
5 days of rest... more revising, y'all.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 am

Alrighty, update time. Since I just got my results.

I failed. For now.

In the Dutch system, it is allowed to get a 5 for a single one of your classes. I managed to screw up and get two 5s. Luckily for me, I can resit one exam. Which means that I get to resit Chemistry, and hopefully manage to score higher this time.

In order to make sure I am overly prepared, I am going to a nearby University for 4 days and do a special program. As a result, I will be doing nothing but Chemistry from 07:00 to 22:00 next saturday until next tuesday. Pretty intense, but hey, these are my finals.

This sadly means that I will not be posting (a lot) on those four days. After wednesday however, I'll be back to glueing myself to my laptop.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:07 am

Shocked
Dutch. Schools. Are. Insane.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 am

Second that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CG's Exam thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: CG's Exam thread   CG's Exam thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CG's Exam thread
Page 1 of 1