Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CG's Holiday thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

CG's Holiday thread Empty
PostSubject: CG's Holiday thread   CG's Holiday thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Ok, ok, OK! Enough! I'm going, and no insults or eyeball licking is going to stop me from having a blast traveling across the south-western USA for the comming four weeks. And that is IT!

I am leaving 08:15 tomorrow morning. All bags are packed, Gameboy DS is all powered up, got my book and a notepad, all set for the 14 hour flight. After that, nothing but a four week road trip along some of the most beautiful places on earth.

Brag brag brag.

But rest assured, I will be back! And I will want a full report on the RPG's. As far as I am concerned, you lot are all excelent writers, and I hereby give you all the privelege to NPC my characters if neccecary. (Except for Mr. A. Mouse. IF you are wondering why, I suggest you refer to the chat log of yesterday evening. He seemed prone to use the words 'kill' and 'CG's characters' in the same sentence a lot.)

Have a blast in the comming four weeks, keep writing, keep RPGing, and for the love of the Cookie Goddess, don't forget about me. Because damn it, I love this place and I will be back!

Cheers and hugs,

CommonGoods

((PS: Even Anony can NPC my characters, but I beg that the admins keep a close eye on his actions. Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: CG's Holiday thread   CG's Holiday thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:33 pm

lol! I think I speak for everyone when I say we are honored at your favor toward us, this site, and the place that's it has evolved into. I believe I also speak for everyone when I say that a small part of RC's soul will be missing for the next four weeks.

Have a great trip, CG; and don't worry about your characters. I'll make sure Moose doesn't hurt 'em too badly. Wink About a year ago, I took a trip through the midwestern States, and I highly recommend it if you can make it that far west.

Your characters are in good hands. Have fun. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CG's Holiday thread   CG's Holiday thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Twisted Evil
That's all I'll say...
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: CG's Holiday thread   CG's Holiday thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:48 am

Bye CG! I hope you have loads of fun Very Happy We'll all miss ya but we'll be waiting for you when you get back. And Anon's not going to mess with your characters or there will be smiting Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: CG's Holiday thread   CG's Holiday thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 am

Bye CG you will be missed. Look forward to your grand re-entrance. Enjoy the road trip.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CG's Holiday thread   CG's Holiday thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:47 am

*whispers* Damn, he made it back alive. There's a hitman somewhere who owes me twenty bucks....

*nervous laughter*
I mean, welcome back, CG!! I hope you enjoyed your trip. Very Happy Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: CG's Holiday thread   CG's Holiday thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 am

Smile Thanks Anony. And yeah, that was 20 bucks down the drain. A hit man that calls himself "the pencil sharpener-murderer". What WERE you thinking Wink

Currently fighting an epic battle against the jet-lag (DUM DUM DUUUUUM!) Which I will probably lose... Oh well. Early rise tomorrow to finish an Ardus Anthology to account for some character absence, and then back to more RP goodness!

Oh right, the trip; awesome. Will have some pictures up in the comming 3 weeks (yes it will take me that long).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CG's Holiday thread   CG's Holiday thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CG's Holiday thread
Page 1 of 1