Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Big Baby Thread!

Go down 
+7
A.Mouse
CDRW
Mike Nemesis
chad.sims2
Deathblade
Foxee
CommonGoods
11 posters

Guess the baby's gender.
It's a boy!
The Big Baby Thread! Vote_lcap33%The Big Baby Thread! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
It's a girl!
The Big Baby Thread! Vote_lcap67%The Big Baby Thread! Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The Big Baby Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Hear ye, hear ye!

Our cookie goddess is to deliver soon, and as her High Priest, after much prayer, have decided to create this thread in an early celebration! Let me be the first to wish her all the best in the days to come, that she may take all the time she needs and return to us when she is ready.

Now the other reason for this topic; the European I am, I do always enjoy a good gamble. As such, the poll; will the child be a girl or a boy? Let's see who of us has the gift of foresight... and who of us are simple commoners.

So, answer the poll, give Foxee your best wishes, discuss it all here.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Hooray! This will be interesting!

Feel free to suggest names, too though the name 'Cletus Bleeker' is NOT acceptable.

My daughter saw this and wanted to vote 'girl' so her vote has been cast. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:22 pm

I voted for boy. However I will give names for both genders.

If a boy - Baxter, Cooper, and Doug

If a girl - Rose, Erika, Nala
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:38 pm

It better be a boy. Very Happy (boys rule and girls drool :p )

Names... Hmm, I'm partial to Drake, Chad and Michael.... but Chad is over used, Drake sounds like the mother and father were super nerds, and Michael is religious so depending on your preference those three would be bad. jocolor

Girl names. My sister's name is erika so I like that name, Jasmine (big alladin fan), and Samantha.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:05 pm

I say girl
Now that would be an interesting story when they're older? So how did you choose my name mum? Oh well a boy i know as deathblade came up with it and chad recomended it as well so I decided to go for that :p

Boy: Luke, Leon (don't know why but the today I decided I really liked that name lol i find it quite strange that I thought about names I might call my kids considering I haven't even been in a relationship for the last 9 months and have no intention for kids whilst at uni. Ah the thinks revision makes you deviate to lol.)
Girl: Charlotte, Emily (my sisters name)
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:08 am

Let's see. For a girl there's Caitlin, Cossette, Clementine, and Carrie.

For boy's there's, Caitlin, (I've seen it before!) Corey, Clossou, Casey, and Allen. Very Happy

I'm voting girl. There's so many more interesting name possibilities.
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:19 am

After a few intense rounds of eenie meeny miney mo, I have determined through scientific analysis, that it will undoubtably be a girl. Vote's cast.

Foxee wrote:
'Cletus Bleeker' is NOT acceptable.
Awww...
*leaves the thread very dissappointed*
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:43 am

I voted boy :p

As for names, hmm, Luke maybe *high five Mike*? Or Nathan? Callum, maybe... Cayden...

I'm bad at this. I wish that my psychic senses say girl. I can think of loads of girl names.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:48 am

Wow CDRW you really like names that start with C's lol. I've never heard of a guy called Caitlin but then again I've only met one girl I know called Caitlin because I think its an american name? And yes the girl I know with the name is American lol
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:58 am

Please do not name your 'boy' caitlin, I knew a girl named Zach and she got picked on because of it constantly, please stick with giving boy's a boy name. Caitlin is definatly a chick name. And we all know that lifes not easy for a boy named sue. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:08 am

In that case how about Odin :-p and yea i agree think of the bullying potential for names before assigning them if its to high write it off and save them years of cheap poorly thought out shots lol

Always things it says more about the person dealing the insult when the best they can come up with something is Michelle in my case lol ah the joys of primary school lol
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:22 am

Hah Michelle. Burn :p

I got called Spade. Neutral
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:24 am

I was well into HS before my name became make funable (LOL new word). And of course that was SIMS, The Sims to be exact. Not very funny or hurtful really. Sadly I enjoyed that game. Very Happy I like almost all things Maxis(Sim anything is most likly a Maxis game)
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:28 am

About a dozen names jump to mind, none of which you people can pronounce properly Wink Damn Dutch names.

That said, I have always been a sucker for biblical names (even though I'm not religious myself).
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:31 am

CommonGoods wrote:
I have always been a sucker for biblical names (even though I'm not religious myself).

Ooh, ooh, name her Jezebel. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:40 am

Razz I can think of nastier names. Medea anyone?

I was thinking of the sweeter names; Eva (Dutch name of Eve), Maria (Dutch name of Mary), Priscilla, Tamar (although I'm a bit biased when it comes to that name), Claire, Teresa.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:39 am

I voted girl, intuitively. Very Happy

For girl names, I'm very partial to Cassandra, myself. That's what I'd likely name my own daughter. But; based on my knowledge, I think Erika would be a good name for her. Wink

If I'm wrong, and little one is little man....Jack. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:25 pm

On a hunch, I'm voting boy.

Names ... erm. I'm really bad with names.

I like Richard for a boy, or Edward (no that is NOT because of Twilight), Thomas, James ...

For a girl ... I'm very partial to Rose, it's want I want to call my own daughter if I'm lucky enough to haved one. I also like Louise, Elizabeth, Erin and Colette.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:23 pm

I'm not saying where my vote went Very Happy

As for names I'd probably terrify you being a fantasy writer and all.

Let's see

Boy: Arn, Leon, Owen, Dakota

Girl: Gwen, Zoe, Eve, Cody (my own daughter is called Cody and no Chad she doesn't get picked on for it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Baby Thread!   The Big Baby Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Baby Thread!
Page 1 of 1