Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unhappy Thread

Go down 
+12
Freeflow
Teele
Shadow Dragon
Mike Nemesis
Gloom
no_more_skrbblz
Fluxhavok
CommonGoods
Foxee
iMazed
Fayte
CDRW
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-30

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:52 pm

'tis the place to post all of your unhappiness with the world.

I wasn't doing well at staying on task at work today and I think my boss noticed.

I went back onto a photo forum I'm signed up with and I was reminded once more how much inferior my photos are.

I'm sore from starting an excercise program. It's made me so weak and stiff that I can't even scratch my back without grabbing my elbow and forcing it. Also the twitchiness in my arms is making me drive like a drunken sailor.

I had a minor scare at the library when I thought I'd overstayed the free period in the parking garage and I realized that I didn't have enough change to pay the fee.

I got pulled over for driving without my lights on and speeding. Fortunately he let the speeding go with a warning, but I still have a citation that I have to figure out what to do with, and I guess that's the end of my perfect driving record.

Why the $#&$%^#$*&%$^%# is my drivers licence PINK anyway? Who's idea was that?

After getting pulled over I decided I needed something to eat, so I pulled into Sonic. The burger wasn't very good, and they messed up my order. I ordered no onions. I've been there twice and both times they've screwed up the "no onions" request.

And just one more straw added to the irritation of tonight, I almost finished this post and then accidentally clicked the back button, losing everything I'd written. This one is much less eloquent.
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:44 am

There isn't enough room here to post about my unhappiness in the world. But in short, I am unhappy that some bastards went and lit a fire in Victoria that killed hundreds, destroyed thousands of homes and unmentionable number of animals including wildlife.. and did all this to get off on it.

I was gona go with a pep talk but decided a hug was better off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-01-29

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:09 am

A little explenation is in order for you to understand my unhappyness:

Holland tends to have a sea climate, what means that the summers are relatively cold and the winters relatively warm. We usually don't get to see snow, and if we do, it's very little and it turns into a messy goo within the hour. Holland is not prepared for -in our eyes- extreme climates. So what happens when it's starts freezing -10 Celcius? That's right: blind panic.

This occured about three weeks ago, and ever since temperatures during the night have been below freezing. Maybe not as heavy as a few weeks ago, but it's still freezing. I have to go by train every day to get to work. Now it's known that even though public transport here is better than most EU countries, it still sucks. And when it freezes, trains start showing up very late or don't go at all, just what happened to me this morning. I waited for 45 friggin' minutes, in the cold, freezing my behind off, before I could get into the train. And when I finally got in (ah, sweet warmth, how I've missed you!) they told us to get out again because there was something wrong with it and it wouldn't go. Other transport was needed, so I got into a very, very cold car and didn't get warm until I got my hands around a hot cup of coffee. This has happened 5 times in the past 2 weeks and I'm getting reaaaally tired of it Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, that is my frustration. Besides that, my life is quite lovely and I have not much to be frustrated about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 am

**Comes to the thread bearing extra cookies**

Sheesh, CDRW, I would be pretty upset at that day, too. Pink? Seriously? I don't get that, either. Although I imagine it's hard to lose in your wallet unless you have a lot of pink papers or cards in there. Very Happy *hugs!* Sorry to hear that anything dampened your mood like this.

Fayte, that is a very legitimate thing to be not just unhappy but really angry about. My sympathies. I had seen the stories about the fires but no follow up as to whether they have suspects for who set the fires. I'm glad you're okay. *hugs!*

Imazed, that stinks! You need to visit some snow. As much as I hate snow sometimes for the sheer inconvenience at least it's pretty. The thing with the public transport would have made me absolutely mental, too. *hugs!*

As for me, well...I'm happy enough so far today. Last couple of days I had meltdowns about things going wrong at least once a day. Maybe I'll weigh back in later with the lady in front of me at the grocery store. She was UNBELIEVABLE. But she is also gone. Thank God. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:56 am

Hahahha customers.... *sigh* i might have some to add to this thread tomorrow!

Oh and Foxee, so far, around 74 million has been raised!
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 am

I'm glad that something good is happening, Fayte! I sure hope they catch whoever started the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:40 am

I do too. It's still hard to believe that brushfires can kill that many people.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Ok, my unhappy thing today is... nothing much. Just annoyed that I can't seemed to get into doing my chores!
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:09 am

This thread is rapidly turning into a "things are pretty ok"-thread Razz

But, for the sake of Foxee's cookies;

I am seriously pissed of with myself right now. Six more weeks of school before my final exams begin. That's right people, FINALS! And my grades atm are pretty ok, but not good enough to allow me to blow my exams. So yeah, any idiot knows that I should be studying right now.

Guess what. I'm no idiot.

Somehow, I can't seem to bother about it. I can't force myself to open up a study book. I've never been so easily distracted in my life. And if I do open up a book, I just stare blankly at the pages for a few minutes before I decide I have to finish this novel or write down that idea. With six weeks to go, my mind has decided to go into creative overdrive, which in turn started to trash my common sense.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:13 am

Today I have been seriously unhappy with myself. I was supposed to do something productive, but I seem to have the same problem as GC... My brain is in a creative overdrive and I can't help but do anything but what I'm supposed to do.

What I also really, truely hate is people yelling at me, especially when I don't deserve it. It can make me so angry I can't do anything but cry Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 pm

WTF? I ordered a large shrimp chow mein for lunch and there were only 2 shrimp in the whole friggin box. i payed 9 dollars for noodles? Asian Palace must be raking in the dough... jerks.
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:53 pm

see?... they screw you thru the phone orders... they know you won't open it in front of them, so they put their catsuit on...
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:40 am

I'm trying to read my new world of warcraft novel and every damned person in the house won't leave me alone. I'm going to go mad...I turn a page and try and get into the book and Bri is bashing Cody, or Wally wants something because he couldn't be bothered getting it for himself. (grumbles and bangs her head against her desk..)
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 am

Just got told my cat has cancer :-(
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:35 am

Ouch, that's not good ><
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:02 am

Awww Mike that sucks! Good luck...

I'm seriously pissed off with my computer today Mad It doesn't do what I want it to do! I'm about to throw it out of the window Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 am

I'm not happy cause the power regulater (whatever the exact name for it is) in my computer got fried. The hardware is alright, but the cpu itself is unusable in it's current condition. Sad In the mean time I'm using my parents cpu.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 am

Unhappy with the fight I had with my boyfriend today. No problems though, we made up and everything is all peachy now ^^
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Why is it that in all the shows I've been watching lately the creators give a huge middle finger to the audience in the last episode?
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm

I am a little bummed about my laptop screen going blank. Razz Looks like a bad month for the computers...
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:53 pm

I'm annoyed because I still have another $305 to raise for my next uni term. It's taking me forever and driving me mad.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm unhappy because. Hey, I'm female, does it look like I need an excuse?
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Why didn't think of that LOL
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:20 am

Good on ye Fayte ^_^ I'm unhappy because my printer stopped in the middle of something important it had to print out.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 am

Ok, here is another reason Why I am so unhappy. Upset as well. My mum who is the line manager for Coles Bakehouse where I am came around to tell me that I wont be working in the bakehouse anymore and will only be working at the checkouts. I normally work every tuesday in teh bakehouse baking cookies. Sad But apparently there is some changes and IM yet to speak with the Coles store manager. You see, it isn't my mums fault at all. Its the manager who decided this. Apparently its to cut costs of wages as well. But I will find out more tomorrow.

It just sucks. And the you' love coles motto is a lie. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unhappy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unhappy Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next