Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unhappy Thread

Go down 
+12
Freeflow
Teele
Shadow Dragon
Mike Nemesis
Gloom
no_more_skrbblz
Fluxhavok
CommonGoods
Foxee
iMazed
Fayte
CDRW
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:11 am

Ok, I hate my little sister right now. Well, I love her to death, but right now, some part of me hates her.

She likes to hang out on my room, read my manga and just chit chat. Which is great. We're pretty close, and although she can be a true vixen, we treat each other a lot better then I often see other siblings treat each other. But today, she screwed up.

Since my dad effectively turned his room into one giant computer (three PC's, a Mac and four laptops, give or take. Plus off course the twelfe terabyte worth of memory thingies) the printer and scanner have been moved to my room, since I'm the one who uses the printer the most anyway (for school. Still don't know why the printer is on my room tho). Now my darling sister has aparently been drawing on my room, and placed one of those thin flexible printers on the paper of the printer.

I press the print button, the paper is sucked in, as is the pencil. Not a nice sound, I can tell you that. Nothing my da' can't fix, I'm sure, but i have to hand in a paer this afternoon... so now I have to send it to a friend, head over there, print the damn 146 pages, before I can hand them in.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:26 am

Ouch! I am unhappy with my guild leader in WoW. He made my other friend on there feel like crap and such a noob when he was doing pretty well and Yeah, just made him feel terrible. No wonder he wont join our guild! Im thinking of running away from it myself!
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

Female Number of posts : 60
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Well mine is not tragic or anything, its just plain annoying.

My dang eye will not stop bugging me. It twitches, itches, andd is just plain annoying.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Freeflow wrote:
Well mine is not tragic or anything, its just plain annoying.

My dang eye will not stop bugging me. It twitches, itches, andd is just plain annoying.

Have you tried closing it? Seriously, you might just be tired or something. Neutral
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm unhappy because I just watched Grave of the Fireflies. It's one of those movies that you have to watch at least once and then never again.
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:40 pm

i think you only say it needs to be watched at least once because you watched it... would you honestly recommend i watch it?...
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Absolutely, and so does Mr. Ebert. Make sure you watch it after dark with all the lights off. And BTW if you don't cry it means you dropped your soul at that bus station in Queens.
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:12 pm

what is it?... a movie about stabbing bunny rabbits and babies?...
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:55 am

"Two children die, the critics go wild." That's the most succint plot synopsis that I've ever heard of it.

It's about two children in Japan who survive the firebombing of the city they live in during WWII. They starve to death onscreen, and no I didn't just give out a massive spoiler. The movie opens with the death of the main character.

And somehow it makes it even worse that it's an animated film. The back of the dvd case gives a pretty good idea of it. "Suggested for ages 3 and up. This film is not rated, contains violence, parental guidance suggested."
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 am

aiight, man... i'ma check it out... if it blows, i'm comin for ya... *shakes fist*...
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:43 pm

The people I thought I was living with next yr just put down a deposit for their accomodation and its a 4 person flat. I was the fifth person... So its late to make arrangements and right now I have no place to live and I'm not even in the area much now to try and sort it out.
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm

i feel unhappy about a friend of mine passing away... we were supposed to get in the studio and record a track, and now it won't happen...
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Oh i'm so sorry for your losS, Skrbblz *hugs*
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:38 pm

thanks, Fayte... death has always been one of those weird subjects to me... i try to just find something to do, not to forget my losses, but not let them get me into another world...
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 am

There's nothing wrong with keeping busy. And there is nothing wrong with sitting and thinking about the friend that had passed over.

Everyone is different and experience and act out grief in many different ways.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:37 am

Sorry to hear about his passing and all that means, Skrbblz. *hugs!*

You need to give yourself some time on this. Grieving usually isn't over overnight.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:41 am

My condolences Skrbblz. Like Foxee said, give it some time.
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:24 pm

I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry that has happened. Just know that we're here and listening even if we don't have anything to say.
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:45 pm

thank you all... it's greatly appreciated...
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 am

Im unhappy because my shoulder is out yet again and extremely painful and its because I have been forced to face a certain way which aggrivates it even though it is in my CV that I have a 'frozen shoulder/shoulder complaint' and that I have told them a thousand times that I cannot face that way because it is extremely painful.

Bah. *kicks Coles*
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 am

sorry to hear that, Fayte... you should sue... and split the money with me, we'll go to Vegas...
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:21 am

I'm kind of unhappy because my mom got in an accident yesterday and it was sort of my fault. She would've been safe at home, but I was running too late to catch the train, so I needed a ride to school. She dropped me off and drove one block before some lady in a Honda backed out in front of her. Nobody got hurt and her truck was in good enough condition to drive home, but it's a bummer to know it never would've happened if I'd have been on time.

On the bright side, the insurance money is going to allow her to fix some minor issues her truck has had for a few months now, so it's not all bad. Gotta love that silver lining.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:39 am

That's a bummer, Mouse. Good that you feel some responsibility for your mom, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:28 pm

insurance money rocks... new j's on my feet....
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:36 pm

lol. I dunno about all that, skrbblz, but she's at least gonna get her truck fixed up better than it was before the accident. Very Happy

And thanks, Fox. Gotta look out for family, doubly so fo' yo' momma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unhappy Thread   The Unhappy Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unhappy Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next