Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil wish game!

Go down 
+11
CommonGoods
jamer508
Deathblade
chad.sims2
Gloom
Fayte
Garmar
Darkthought
Teele
no_more_skrbblz
iMazed
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Evil wish game! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 am

Granted, but by the lack of faith and hope people get depressed, angry and scared. WW3 commences and Earth is blown to pieces.

I wish telecom companies didn't suck as much as they do.

(Just by the way CG, if you read back a little you'll find out what 'blinking language' means.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:06 am

Granted. *switch to Dutch for some inside joke* Ben is terug. Alles is top geregeld, maar nu moeten we weer 24 per uur, zeven dagen per week naar die afgezaagde "Ik ben Ben." reclame luisteren.

I wish everyone spoke Dutch!
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:18 am

Your wish has been granted! We all throw away our bablefish with cries of joy (since the above quote came out REALLY garbled in English anyway) and naughtily rejoice in trashing the grammar rules of our formerly native tongues. However, there are suddenly worldwide shortages of licorice and tulips and the wooden shoes make everyone cranky. There is global unrest, riots (all in Dutch, though) and the inevitable totalitarian clampdown of global martial law.

And all because of CG and his wish. *grump!*

I wish my house was already clean.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 am

Granted. Your house is clean, but all the junk is dumped in the back yard. Happy cleaning!

I wish people would stop generalising Holland. (For your information: I have never worn clogs, Holland is not covered in tulips and a lot of dutchies don't even like licorice...)

(PS. CG: die was briljant Razz)
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:39 am

((Sorry, iMazed, I was attempting a funny and meant no offense. Wink I guess I deserve having all my junk dumped in my backyard.))

Your wish is granted and people stop generalizing Holland. Happily, they stop generalizing anything else, either. To add insult to injury they even spell 'generalizing' with the American-style spelling using the 'z' as opposed to the 's' which gives many Europeans pounding headaches and not more than a few screaming fits about which they must be VERY specific because nobody generaliZes anymore. Wink

I wish my son would take a vacation from being three.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:55 am

Granted. He's now acting like he is 15... which is pretty much the same as being 3, only he now refuses to stay in the naughty chair.

I wish I could undo things -without- ripping a hole in the space time continuum.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 am

Granted, but the outcome of your new future is even worse than the previous. Better leave it as it is.

I wish I wasn't so scared.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:08 am

You are no longer so scared but as a result you do some really stupid things that include (but are not limited to) bungee jumping from an office window, hijacking a bus to get to your favorite coffee shop, going hunting the undead without taking garlic, stakes, or holy water, and taking up bullriding.

Ouch. That last one hurts.

I wish I didn't have to go run errands.
Back to top Go down
jamer508
Initiate
jamer508

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 am

Granted. Now you must only walk errands.

I wish I could fly.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:19 am

Granted, although the only thing you can do now is fly. You will never be able to touch the ground any more, and die sad and very lonely, covered in birdpoo.

I wish my workshift would end earlier.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:20 am

Granted. You can go home early! Oh, and they won't be needing you tomorrow... or the day after. Or the day after that. Actualy, you just got fired.

I wish the thing would do the stuff.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:23 am

Granted. It does the stuffy thing and will continue doing so. Making the world implode.

I wish I was a cat. Meow cat
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:43 am

Granted. Everyone you know and love suddenly go allergic to cats. As such, you are shunned for the rest of your short (cat's don't live that long) and miserable life Smile

I wish things were better.
Back to top Go down
jamer508
Initiate
jamer508

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:46 am

Granted. Now that things are better its even easier to see the bad in the world. You suddenly loose all connection with your enviorment because you are wrapped in a all-encompassing depression.

I wish you would hold me tight but not to tight and only tight enough to make be feel like im being held tightly.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 am

Granted. But even though I hold you just tight enough, there is no love. You get depressed anyway.

I wish my wish wasn't made evil!
Back to top Go down
jamer508
Initiate
jamer508

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:57 am

Granted. Your wish was not made evil because it was a wish to not make your wish evil which if the wish itself was a wish that the wish was not evil it would be turned evil on you so now that the wish is evil it has broken the rule of your wish not being evil so your wish is no longer a wish but a statement thus the evil part of this is really the fact that you wished that your wish would not be turned evil and it then turned into a statement that could not be wish on.

I wish that I could think of something that awesome again.

Last edited by jamer508 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:59 am

*laughs* Well done mate, I was wondering how anybody would solve that!

Granted. You keep thinking of these awesome things, but never get the time to write it down, thus you will never be able to share. Pity!

I wish I get something nice for dinner tonight.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:29 am

Granted, you get a nice chicken dinner with mashed potatoes, and a bottle of soda, but somehow everything catches fire, even the soda.

I wish things were much more sensable to me.
Back to top Go down
jamer508
Initiate
jamer508

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Granted. The world is now more sensible towards you. Its watching.

I wish someday that someday my somebody will do something to me somewhere with something.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:16 am

Granted. But I can tell you; it's not a pretty sight...

I wish I had more time.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 am

LOOOL go CG Laughing

Granted! You have so much time you don't know what to do with it. It becomes more and more and more until the universe implodes.

I wish I could enjoy the taste of french fries again like I did when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

Male Number of posts : 306
Prestige : 5

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Granted! You now also have the mentality of a small child.

I wish I had a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/doomofseasons
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Granted. But I took away your matches/lighter Twisted Evil

I wish there were eight days in a week...
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Granted the eighth day is doomsday you have 6 days to live.

I wish I had tomorrow off from school.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:36 am

Granted. This is due to a sudden epidemic of a flesheating virus that holds your city captive for days. You all turn into zombies and eat each other.

I wish the little man in my brain would stop banging his hammer on the inside of my skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil wish game!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next