Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil wish game!

Go down 
+11
CommonGoods
jamer508
Deathblade
chad.sims2
Gloom
Fayte
Garmar
Darkthought
Teele
no_more_skrbblz
iMazed
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Evil wish game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:41 am

Granted, due to a fluke you got paid for tommorow with out having to work. You don't get fired just yet, but a week down the road a fellow co-worker rats you out and then your fired. Tough luck.

I wish I had an army of rainbow monkeys at my every command!
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:45 am

Hmm granted. However, you forgot that tomorrow was the day you had to do some important stuff at work. Because you didn't, your company misses income, it's stocks plummet into a deep, deep pit, causing disruption of the market. Hence throwing the whole world in even a worse economical crisis that it already is in.

I wish my head would stop spinning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 am

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. well gosh!

Ok, you wish your head would stop spinning? Granted. I preform an exorsicm and you get sued by linda blair for using her head spinning trick. Here's hoping you didn't nick the peas soup progectile vomit too. *dons raincoat*

I wish I had the guts to start an open ended RPG game.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:12 am

Granted, the RPG is so open ended you end up with chars from the stonage to the space age, guns, swords, magic, explosives. It becomes chaos!

I still wish for an army of rainbow monkeys!
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:40 am

Chaos eh? I eat Chaos for breakfast. Very Happy

Granted. U get your monkeys with an apology from me for not seeing it earlier. I mean, I get fired twice so I think it's unanimous. Anyhooo, back to your monkeys. Your army of monkeys are elete in everyway except fighting. They are elete nitpickers and groomers. they become Zohan jnrs and turn into hairdressers. You get dragged into the grooming chair by Corp. Pink monkey and nitpicked to death.

I wish I knew where these answers came from because I SUCK!! lmao
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:59 am

Granted! You realize on divine revelation that your ideas come from this secret place in your soul known as your imagination. Along with this comes the knowledge that in fact, you do NOT suck. Unfortunately, I'm sure this knowledge somehow gets you fired again. Wink

I wish my eyes worked properly. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 am

Granted, but now your legs don't work. Darn I always mess that one up. Very Happy

I wish I was super hero!
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Done and Done. You get turned into a superhero but the justice league are so up themselves that they wont accept the hero of dunnies (toilets). I think there's a spot on the A team though.

I wish Someone would cook me breakfast. Cause im hungry.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:25 am

Granted. I come over and cook you a breakfast consisting of eggs over easy, toast, hashbrowns, and biscots and gravey, all seasoned with rat poison.

I wish I had a pet camel spider. Those things are awsome!
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Granted, unfortunately its the giant one and it crushes you by accident.

I wish I had every videogame ever made.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:02 am

Granted but your house is so full of them you cannot move and slowly starve to death facing princess from mario bros.

I wish my rat poisen wasn't so spicy. It upsets my stomach.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:11 am

Granted. You don't even notice the poison and get fired from work yet again, because you didn't call in to tell them you were in the hospital. Damn, those people are harsh where you work!

I wish work wouldn't pile up so much over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 am

Granted. I am re-hired and now you have to put up with me and my spicy rat poisen enduced burps. = D

I wish I wouldn't die so much in warcraft! >_<
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:41 am

Granted you get sucked into the game so you only can die... once! Good luck.

I wish I could go see the wizard of oz.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:02 am

Granted. You skip up the yellow brick road, nice skipping by the way, and get all the way to Oz. Unfortunatly, the line to see the wizard is rather long and by the time you get to thr front of the line, he looks you up and down, laughs then slams the door in your face. I mean, skipping up the yellow brick road in a tutu? Rather rediculous. Its gona be some time before the wizard regains his composure.

I wish I could choose my own pay rate and hours at my NEW job. seeing as though im constantly fired from the previous one. Here's hoping this one lasts longer. HAH!
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:17 am

Granted, as long as the hours are over 40 a week and the pay under minimum wage. Very Happy

I wish I had a tutu to skip up the yellow brick road in.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:49 am

Granted. But you get arrested for indecent exposure.

I wish I can stop being addicted to my computer and finally go to bed. (which Im REALLY doing! >_<)
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 am

Granted. You go to bed and never wake up from an endless dream. Too bad Sleeping Beauty!

I wish my singing career would take flight.
Back to top Go down
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:09 am

Granted. You now sing oldies for obnoxious and drunken patrons on first class flights and you hate your life.

I wish you guys believed in love at first sight.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/doomofseasons
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 am

Granted, although all relationships now become flimsy and shallow due to lack of continued interest in one another after the first 'in-love-hormones' fade away.

I wish I wouldn't be so cold all the time!
Back to top Go down
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 am

Granted. You are now on fire during the first twelve hours of the day.

I wish I knew what an "in-love-hormone" was.
Back to top Go down
jamer508
Initiate
jamer508

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:50 am

Granted. Your terrified though because you found that this hormone only is found on the rump of an elephant. Also Pepsi introduced this hormone to all their soft drink in order to keep the world loving there beverages.

Enjoy your rump.

I wish that dark could not wish anymore.
Back to top Go down
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Granted. Now all of our plans fall about because I lose my creative side. I no longer write. I no longer make maps. I no longer tell stories. I don't enjoy roller coasters. I will not go on the Texas road trip with you this summer. In a desperate bid to bring back my ability to wish, I OD on a crude combination of Everclear, Xanax, and gunpowder.

I wish I had a better computer.
Back to top Go down
jamer508
Initiate
jamer508

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Granted! Now the once simple computer that had just enough compacity to run World of Warcraft becomes an obolisk of great computing power. Despite your best efforts you now must fight the sentient demon. Your new D3MonPut3r sprouts wings and flys away with you to its lair in the sky.

I wish Dark only has a toothpick to use againts his new enemy.
Back to top Go down
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Granted! Being incredibly cunning like I am, I jam the tooth pick into the demonputer's eyes and run away. The demonputer sets itself up as a god and encourages computers everywhere to disobey directives. Your own computer, in an effort to please its god, no longer runs world of warcraft.

I wish I wish I had a fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil wish game!   Evil wish game! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil wish game!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next