Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death by game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Death by game Empty
PostSubject: Death by game   Death by game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:17 pm

This is how the game is played a word is given into the game and using that word you have to write how you die by it.

Example: Apple
I took a bite out of an apple and choked on the seeds inside.

Also give a definition for the word that is going to be used.

First word: opera-an extended dramatic composition, in which all parts are sung to instrumental accompaniment, that usually includes arias, choruses, and recitatives, and that sometimes includes ballet.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Death by game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death by game   Death by game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 am

Opera;

I fell asleep during an opera performance. The person next to me smothered me in my sleep, since aparently I snore, and as such, I was ruining it for him. I had it comming.

Second Word: A token, often one of a pair of plain gold or platinum bands, given during the wedding ceremony by the groom or bride to his or her future spouse.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Death by game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death by game   Death by game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:51 am

A token;

My fiancé had put the golden ring on my finger with the ceremonial and afterwards carried me over the treshold, as were the customs. Unfortunatly the ring was slighty too big and while I stumbled into the kitchen, quite intoxicated, it caught behind a legde. I accidentally tore off my finger in the process and due to the amount of alcohol in my body I lost so much blood I couldn't be saved.

Next word: Goldfish - Usually bright orange or red, these fish are mostely kept as pets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Death by game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death by game   Death by game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:34 am

Goldfish;

I tried to swallow a goldfish as part of a dare. Guess what; the goldfish didn't want to be swallowed, got pissed because everyone always tried to swallow him (his words, not mine), and decided to swallow me instead. I am not technically dead yet, but the digestive liquid has just reached my spine, so dead should reach me any mom...

Next word; The internet - You know what it is...
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Death by game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death by game   Death by game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:52 am

The internet.

I played so much warcraft on the internet that I did not eat, drink or sleep. In the end I starved myself to death. On the plus side, I lost weight. yay me.

Toe-nails. (yes, random, I know); Toe-nails are what is attached to your toes. they can be cut or colored. much like hair! (hah!)
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Death by game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death by game   Death by game Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Toe-nails.

I tried to get rid of my clipped-of toe-nails by the use of a blowtorch. I accidently burned down the house. Trough the fire and falling debree, I managed to get out. Once on the street, I sadly got hit by an aproaching fire truck. Ironicly, the driver didn't see me because he was clipping his toe-nails while driving.

The Site Rules - The tool used by those who shall not be named in order to rule this wonderful site.
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

Male Number of posts : 423
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Death by game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death by game   Death by game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:44 pm

The Site Rules

So I was posting a new profile pic, and accidentally posted the wrong pic. It wasn't a very SFW picture... I was then tickled to death by Foxee. My immortal soul was then forced to write about 'The Paramecium in the Fantasy Genre.' for all eternity.

Air: As in that invisible stuff that we need to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death by game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death by game   Death by game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death by game
Page 1 of 1