Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion

Go down 
+10
no_more_skrbblz
Fluxhavok
Gloom
Slayer
Shadow Dragon
CommonGoods
Teele
Deathblade
Jade DragonSpectre
Blossom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 am

Hey, Blossom. What kind of trains are used in Ingol? Old-fashioned steam engines?
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 am

Yep! There are a lot of coal deposits below ground that are easier to access because they don't have to dig so far.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 am

Okay, cool. I was just thinking about all the smoke. But I guess living in a dark cave for a millennium will teach them to deal with it.

Alright, post coming soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:09 am

That certainly helps. But there are a lot of natural ventilation shafts that let the air circulate so the smoke isn't too much of an issue.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Super Gamer
Slayer

Male Number of posts : 322
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Posted. Here's to a great game!
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Alright post coming in a few, I started writing one earlier this morning, but I had to disappear to the pool and get a tan by doing nothing at all. In other words, I had to go to work (I do get payed)

EDIT: post up, I hope it pleases our almight GM so that the smiting may not ensue. Please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Super Gamer
Slayer

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:40 am

Leon Harper is now Raif Montague Smythe! Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuun
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:37 am

I am hoping this will come to nothing, but I think it's only fair to warn you all:

This morning my main PC randomly and without warning died. Completely. And my laptop is extremely temperamental, and often goes haywire on me. I'm currently shopping for a new one with my brother's help but it will probably be a while before I do get one.

Like I say, I hope this will come to nothing, but if I do suddenly vanish over the next few days then you know why. Neither of my computers are working. I apologise profusely in advance, and hope that by warning you it will ward off any other malfunctions ....

Otherwise, great playing so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 am

I'm just wondering, how will the new characters end up meeting with the old ones?
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:47 am

All will be revealed in time.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:49 am

I see... *keeps an eye on his watch* umm... so yea.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Yes, basically it is going to take a little while to really get everything going as, obviously, it's not the most simple scenario. Bear with me and in the meanwhile go for character interaction as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 pm

I think I'm right in saying Flux's is the only intro we're still waiting on? (Not counting CG's character for obvious reasons.)
Back to top Go down
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

Male Number of posts : 306
Prestige : 5

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Man...prison is boring.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/doomofseasons
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Think of it like a fat farm, DT. Such a slimming diet of bread and water. And you have all of that 'me time'.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm

I am very sorry there hasn't been much opportunity for the new characters to appear yet, please bear with me as I'm still building everything up.

There are, however, objectives for Gloom, AnonyMoose and 67Kangaroos in my latest post.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:19 pm

It's alright Blossom, I know you're just building up the dramatic tension. Though as straining as it may be, I will endure.

I find it sad though that Fluxhavox has not posted yet, I was really looking forward to a conversation with him. Oh well, hopefully he'll have enough time to squeeze in a post during his oh so busy schedule.
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:39 am

Flux has gone on holiday so he can't really post..Neutral

And yeah, it's cool Blossom. Well, I suppose I'm not one of the excluded chars, but oh well :p It will be worth the wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 am

Blossom and Moose: I hope I didn't kill the chances for Brock to see Imoen and Aeve...it just occurred to me that I capped off that last post a little too definitely if he's in Cathay. Let me know if you guys need an edit to post or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:17 am

No, it's fine, Foxee. I think Brock is in Aspeth. I didn't name his hometown in my opening post, but the way Blossom described Aspeth makes it sound very similar to what I wrote about, so I think that's what she's aiming for.

I was planning on thinking up some reason for him to visit this abandoned outpost you guys are going to and run into you there or in the immediate area. I'll start posting when Imoen and Aeve get a little closer to the town.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 am

Good, thanks Moose. I imagine that there are all sorts of things he might travel around to make fitments for and fix or something.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 am

Quote :
I didn't name his hometown in my opening post, but the way Blossom described Aspeth makes it sound very similar to what I wrote about, so I think that's what she's aiming for.

Bingo! Exactly what I was going for.

And thanks, DB. I promise I will figure out a way to involve Terrence soon.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks Blossom, but take your time on it, no need to rush our all-powerful and smiteful Game Master. Wink
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:55 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, The Mushroom Post. Razz Yay for Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 am

Mushrooms!!! Ruka likes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next