Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COD Discussion

Go down 
+4
chad.sims2
Foxee
CommonGoods
Deathblade
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 am

Hey everyone I just want to clarify a few things before we begin.

1. I want a minimum of two people in each area of the city

2. I want a maximum of 3 people in the Office district, my reason, I don't need 2 guys from each area running around with melee weapons and pistols, while I have 20 other people running around Ak's and M107's.

3. Only a maximum of 1 doctor, can't have too many surviving, however there can be a nurse/intern to help the doctor out.

Thank you for joining the game, I'm excited for the start of it.

Also nice character Chad, very well thought out.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:21 am

Of all the places, the families in the suburbs are actualy MOST likely to have weapons in the house. On request I can post sources to back that point up...

As for the school part; can I at least bust into the gym and get my hands on a baseball bat?
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Let's just go with the Suburbia is very catholic orientated and they don't believe in guns, and if they have guns lets make it only 9mm or .32s, not shotguns or rifles just yet.

As for the school, yea go ahead and gey your favorite brand of Louisville slugger, or you could always make stuff in the chem lab... if you were paying attention that is.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Catholics don't believe in guns?
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:15 pm

I got a few of brilliant pictures on the topiuc, but I'm afraid people will find them offensive... since they are.

ok, of to make a profile and 'gey' myself a bad-bat-bat.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:12 pm

LOL so their are two bat swinging athletic teens who read comics and play lots of video games? This town is full of nerdy jocks! LOL.

Glad you liked the char, if I remember right the last time I used the nut job Phox E thought the char was great. Smile Yup, it's a remake. (Of course completely redone, but simular) I like playing chars with split personality disorder, it means I can play a duche, wussy and phyco all in one game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Chad: Yeah, but my athletic teen has armour! Ok, it's football pads and helmut, but hey, zombies won't be able to bite through them. Razz

And I agree, split personality characters are fun. My rpg character Chaos orginated as the split personality of a character.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 pm

I am insulted by the comment Cosmo is athletic!

He just has a thing with hitting round balls with a stick. Atheletic implies he can run (which he can't), dodge (which he can't) or climb trees (tried once, fell and broken an arm).
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:40 am

sounds like cosmo is **** outta luck...

I'm still trying to figure out which character I want, the Janitor for the office area, or the band teacher for the school.
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

Male Number of posts : 423
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:46 am

I want to play! But I'm not going to be able to keep up with a flash RPG for another two weeks. Then I'll have some free time. Unfortunately, flash RPGs are only supposed to last two weeks...

I wanted to be a delusional/schizophrenic Catholic Priest that can't decided if this is the wrath of god or an attack by the spawn of satan. Anyways, he's a former martial artist who practiced Ba Ji Quan, so he fights with his fists and a big crucifix.

Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:49 am

Nice work Honor, however if all goes to plan... this may not be the only one... that depends if other people actually join up.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am

Hmm, I'm surprised neither of the two nerdy jocks are saying that they have a copy of 'The Zombie Survival Guide'. That'd be funny.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:45 am

Who needs a zombie survival guide if you finished Doom I, Doom II and Doom III (with expansions) on all dificulties. Besides, everyone knows that guide is bullocks. You're far better of with space-combie-invader-alien comics.

Because we ALL know whats causing this is a supercharged intergalactic EZfro-BEAMray (TM)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 am

Hey CG, isn't nineteen a little old to be in highschool? Did he get held back a year or fail a few classes?
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:27 am

We all know jocks arn't surposed to be smart. Razz NE who, Resident Evil is a much beter game to master for Z-day. Except you might be confused when you don't have to look everywhere for the net stupid key. (LOL, dang spade key!)
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Hey CG, isn't nineteen a little old to be in highschool? Did he get held back a year or fail a few classes?

[ ] Held back a few years
[ ] Fail a few classes
[X] All of the above
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:03 pm

chad.sims2 wrote:
We all know jocks arn't surposed to be smart. Razz NE who, Resident Evil is a much beter game to master for Z-day. Except you might be confused when you don't have to look everywhere for the net stupid key. (LOL, dang spade key!)
Ha, that's something I've never understood. You're carrying around a large arsenal of melee weapons, and powerful guns but yet you need to find a key. Rolling Eyes There should be an option to just shoot off the latch or blow the door up.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm going to say it again... why aren't people joining? Is there something about zombie survivals that just don't peak people's interests?
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Considering there's been a similar zombie-survival game; a pirate game featuring zombies; and a demon-survival game...maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

Male Number of posts : 423
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:59 pm

sparked mine, I just dont have he time to stay committed to it.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:02 pm

I blame teele and Phox E for not joining. Ever notice that what ever games they join fill up? Razz Or it could just be that most people don't like zombie games.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Though, since it's a flash game, we probably don't need that many people. Just a few should work out alright.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:28 pm

That is true, i think 4-6 should be enough really. that'd mean one more. (hopefully to join my in the hospital!) 6-8 would probably be ideal for a flash game really. Maybe we could all play two chars at different places? Like I make another one for the school and a couple make ones for the hospital. It'd keep people from only interacting with their own chars and make it seem like there's more players.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 pm

That is true, i think 4-6 should be enough really. that'd mean one more. (hopefully to join my in the hospital!) 6-8 would probably be ideal for a flash game really. Maybe we could all play two chars at different places? Like I make another one for the school and a couple make ones for the hospital. It'd keep people from only interacting with their own chars and make it seem like there's more players.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Looks like the double-post ghost from 'that other place' has followed us here. Wink

And I'm debating joining. I'm not huge on zombies; I think they've been so grossly overdone that every story containing them is extremely similar. Even so, I'm thinking of a character that would challenge my norms a bit that I might run. We shall shee.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

COD Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next