Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COD Discussion

Go down 
+4
chad.sims2
Foxee
CommonGoods
Deathblade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

COD Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:26 pm

LOL 'That other place' LOL like "He who must not me named'. LOL That was really the worst and most annoying part about the whole Harry Potter book series, that scared to say his name thing.

Back on subject. AHhh, double post!

Back on the tread subject....

Come on Teal, you know you want to. You can join Mr. Crazy in the hospital. Be a phycologist. Razz
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Naw, I was considering playing a suburbian in his 50s. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:34 pm

I could do my Janitor character at the office and have the band teacher at the shool, helps the students out and whatnot. I'll make them sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:28 pm

If, for some reason, Teele's character starts out in the hospital, that'll work out well enough. Teele's, Chad's and one of DB's characters can be there, while mine, CG's and another of DB's characters can start in the school. Then, the two teams will meet up along the way.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 pm

oh well, no business lawyers or suburban men/women. Its alright, I didn't expect much for my first RP, hopefully if this takes off well, I can make a sequel.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:22 pm

I can move crazy to bussness section, just have him not have been caught. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:22 am

ok so yea, I think we can work this out, if we have Teele join up we'll follow along with SD's plan. Also I'm adding something to the character sheet.

Its called personal item.

Personal Item: something that makes you, you, essentially it can be anything you want that you can carry on your person, and if possible maybe something that could help you out in the future (i.e. doctor = medical kit, janitor = toolbox)
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:28 am

Okay, Henry Grant is now in existence. He's sufficiently normal compared to the other characters that this should make for some fun interaction. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:42 pm

I'll get my characters up by tomorrow, I was doing them earlier... then the fire alarm went off, went outside in 43 degree weather, in a short sleeve polo, it wasn't too bad actually. Anyways I'll get them up soon.
Back to top Go down
Junglist
Gamer
Junglist

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Cherry BOMB!!!!   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 pm

I just hope that I have not gone waaay off in my first story, game, thingy... I f I have done anything out of the norm with my character, please someone tell me. Remember I am the Newb, and this is my "Cherry". Be gentle please. LOL Shocked Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Junglist
Gamer
Junglist

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Wait I think I posted that wrong...........Arrrrrrrrrg!
Back to top Go down
Junglist
Gamer
Junglist

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 pm

I did that post aaaaalllll wrong, please disregard. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:35 am

No worries, mate! The profile looks really good! I just merged your posts from the new thread you made into here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:55 am

I like it Junglist, mainly because Teele is the expert here, but because its pretty kwl. Also if you're going to have a gun keep it in your car, you can get it later.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:56 pm

True, I'm pretty sure every state it's illigal to bring a gun into a hospital or a school.
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

Male Number of posts : 423
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Hey DB, if this RPG is still around and alive in two weeks time, can I join in late with my mentally unstable kungfu crucifix wielding priest?
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Don't worry, if you don't join for the first game you could probably join in the sequel... if there is one. You can be like that priest from Half-Life 2, the one with the old double barrelled shotgun, who's fat... and has an awesome italian accent.

Sorry... that's what your guy reminds me of... so anyways I'm hoping to start this monday, get plenty of rest people, the outbreak will begin soon. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm

He can do palm strikes to the zombie's head and go "Be SAVED!" LOL Like those priests on TV.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:18 pm

"The power of christ compels you!"
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

Male Number of posts : 423
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 am

Better than that. He drops a big metal crucifix on their skulls and screams "Die spawn of Satan!" half the time and the other half he screams "You have been saved!"

And he doesn't face palm. It's far better. Ba Ji Quan specializes in elbow, knee, shoulder and hip strikes at very short range, very quickly, and with massive power. It's amazing to watch.
Back to top Go down
Junglist
Gamer
Junglist

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:48 pm

DB, you are the boss, but here in TX. We can carry a gun any place. At least I do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:03 pm

well you ain't in the great state of texas no more my friend, and I respect texas, but in my world... well you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Junglist
Gamer
Junglist

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:31 pm

I get your drift! Thanks for the respect in the TX department! I hope this will be great!!!
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Dude Texas is awesome and sometimes the state gets **** on about it being redneck city. Frankly I don't know what its like in your position, but I do know in a similarity, people make fun of us Canadians all the time, calling us canucks, living in igloos, and wearing beaver pelts...

ahem anyways off topic, so yea, I'll start it up on monday and I'll make my profiles in a bit.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Weapon I think Jungelist means;

COD Discussion - Page 2 Px4

Weapon I thought Jungelist meant when I first saw the profile;

COD Discussion - Page 2 Beretta_Storm1

"How is he going to hide that beneath a lab coat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD Discussion   COD Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next