Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion

Go down 
+10
no_more_skrbblz
Fluxhavok
Gloom
Slayer
Shadow Dragon
CommonGoods
Teele
Deathblade
Jade DragonSpectre
Blossom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:15 am

I was kinda thinking Cliffs anyway, and since Larec seems the most secluded of the two, then yea, I'll go with that. So who's there?
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 pm

None of the characters at the moment and Larec's the capital city. I explained it all in the very first post, detailing background and setting.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Ahh, right, I remember that. Yea... I'll just wait until you guys are there.
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

Female Number of posts : 276
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:12 am

hrmm.. i may have mussed with time a bit in the post... just let me know if it needs changing Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 am

Some how, at this point, I see Jimmy following in our wake while thinking he's doing amazing things. geek
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 am

Blossom asked me to go ahead and describe the meeting place which I've done. I've also recently updated it so if you read it earlier, please re-read.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:24 pm

Excellent! Thanks Fox Very Happy

It is very late here (GMT) so I'll post something to (hopefully) move us on tomorrow, so if in the meantime you would like to move your characters on, either catch up or get closer to the inspection station ...

And Kanga, looked fine to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:34 am

Ok, Ares is caught up to Brock, Aeve and Imoen, and has given Brock a fake name (gee I wonder if you guys will be able to tell what it's a reference to Razz). Hope everything checks out and won't incur gm type wrath.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:51 am

Not sure where its from, but the only name where I've heard Garnet from is FF9 and I'm 99.99% sure that answer is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:57 am

deathblade15 wrote:
Not sure where its from, but the only name where I've heard Garnet from is FF9 and I'm 99.99% sure that answer is wrong.

Ha, it's the name of my character in Continent.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am

well that explains it, I haven't been playing Continent.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:33 am

Hey, Blossom, how would I be able to tell a Farakzan from and Ingol on appearance alone? I'm not sure what aspects of Imoen or Ares would give them away (other than their accent). Ares's profile says he has a 'Ruene' tattoo on his shoulder, but I can't see that and Imoen has no markings at all, so.... what?
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:37 am

I thought one group or the other had tribal tattoos on their faces...the lack or presence thereof might alert Brock to the Farakzanness of them; but once again, must check with Der Schmiter. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 am

Tattoos are up to the individual; Imoen doesn't have any other than the Aieyhma tattoo on her wrist.

Otherwise it's very slight differences: Ingolians tend to be a bit taller and have paler colouring, and Farakzans have a traditionally smaller build and are darker (this is very generalised, obviously individuals vary). And there are variations in styles of clothing, hair etc.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:16 am

Just to let you all know, my PC's still dead and my laptop is now refusing to read the power cable (I don't know why) and the battery's inching closer to cutting out, so if I disappear forgive me Sad
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:16 am

So... when can I step in Wink
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:26 am

Welcome back CG!!! Very Happy

Ah. well if someone would be lovely enough to give you a run-down of what's happened (unless you've actually read through everything O_o) you may be able to see where/how your chara will fit it.

Anyway, just updating you all: my laptop has gone off hopefully to be fixed at least temporarily while I get a new one. I've stolen my dad's work comp briefly to post this, but I may be gone for the next few days while things are sorted.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 am

Thats allright Smile I'll bde out and about myself for roughly 2 weeks with limited postin time myself (spending 2 weeks at my uncle to spend some time with my darling nieces, and although he has a perfect computer I doubt the girls (4 and 5) will leave me the time to do my normal computer time).

I'll do some reading, although any kind of run-down would be apreciated (eyes Teele).
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Ok, so if I got this right, everyone is now gathered at Sapeth (spelling?), save for one of two chars who have not met up with the party yet. Lunan has been freed, and the only other three members not there are Slayer, Darkthought and DB.

Sound about right?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Actually the name of the town is Aspeth. geek And we're in a rarely used government building by a potato farm (I forget the exact type of building at the moment).
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Heh! I'll have to do some reviewing myself; memory's a little fuzzy on what happened when. I'll work on that in the morning. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 am

Trying to type up some sort of shortstory for Abraham, only problem being my uncle has a french keyboard, and the lettres are all scrambeled... slow going, I tell you
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 am

wow, CG...I wouldn't have a prayer. I'm impressed that you can manage it at all!
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Ditto to what Foxee said. I've gotten so used to the American keyboard, that I wouldn't be able to handle a French one any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Sounds about right CG.

Laptop is all fixed (Yaaaay cheers ) so should have something up soon. I've been going into serious RC-withdrawal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next