Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion

Go down 
+10
no_more_skrbblz
Fluxhavok
Gloom
Slayer
Shadow Dragon
CommonGoods
Teele
Deathblade
Jade DragonSpectre
Blossom
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:45 am

Alright, you all know the drill. Any questions, comments, problems, etc. please post them here.

Here's hoping for a good game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 am

Welcome to the green crew, Blossom Very Happy

Looking forward to playing again Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 am

Hey Blossom, since I read any proffession Peace Diplomat is fine, right?
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 am

Derek's back and up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 am

I can't wait for CG's list, if he joins that is.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 am

Exodus~!

*wakes up in the airplane*

Noooooooooooooooooo...

*four weeks later*

...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[...]

I just hope I can join in when I return Sad And alas, no list.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:47 am

mind if I do it for you CG? With the master's permission after all.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:06 am

Hahaha, I'm flattered DB.

Do your best, I'm sure Blossom apreciates it Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:31 am

alright I'll try my best.

Alright I've started to compile 'the list' in CommonGoods abscense. But I won't publish it until we're all sure of who's going to be in this game.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Depends, DB. What exactly do you mean by 'Peace Diplomat'?

Don't worry CG, given the length of time Exodus ran it is more than likely we'll still be going when you come back so I'll have a place reserved for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:26 pm

exactly as it says, he discusses peace terms between the nations. If that's allowed, however.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Not really, sorry. There may be some feeling in favour of an armistice, but there aren't really any diplomatic communications or negotiations between the nations. There was a very brief, uneasy truce during the expedition, but now they're fully back at war again.

Sorry to be mean but I can't see it working. He could campaign for peace, but not from a political/diplomatic standpoint of authority.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:41 pm

hmm, is there an option of him being like... I don't know, I like the character idea, but I can't have him be a politcal peace diplomat, but I don't want him to be like a noble either. Possibly a banker, or an archiver or something like that.

Any suggestions, or great GM?
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 pm

An archivist might work ... a historian type. Although history is somewhat synonymous with mythology; given their rather limited resources and need to rebuild their world underground there are a lot of unscientific and almost mythical stories and explanations behind their history rather than strictly accurate records.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:58 pm

An archivist would be awesome. Hmm... now he just reminds me of that guy in the League of Extraordinary Gentleman. Except that guy is really old, except that he's really young, he's not as handsome, and he's not as immortal. Good thing there are no machine guns in this RP.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Ok profile changed, he's now an archivist/writer. That would explain the money he earns along with his attire.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Question; should I write up my profile yet, or waith till I can actualy join (may be more clear if I wrote it up now)?
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Whichever you think would be best. Might be good to have all the profiles together at the beginning, and if I know who/what your chara is I can work out how to fit them in when you return.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:35 am

I remember in the first game that we had a female nomad character (I forget her name at the moment), does anyone remember who wrote for her? That character and Ares had good chemistry, so it'd be interesting to have her in the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:44 am

That was Mydia, run by CG; and since Mydia was with a tribe, she's sticking to the surface. CG will be running Abe when he gets back. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 am

Yip, what Teele said.

I've already spoken to CG about this, and, basically, at the moment I have no plans for the characters to return to the surface during the game - but, depending entirely on how you guys choose to play, it is entirely possible this will change, in which case Mydia and the other nomads may return.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:51 am

Well since at the end of the first one, Mydia seemed to be undecided on whether to help the group furthur or go back with the nomads. So I was think that maybe she sneak down into the cave and got captured, then one of us could come across her and free her. I pm'ed the idea to CG so I'll wait to see what he thinks about it, though he probably won't read it until he gets back. Is that ok with you Blossom?
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Well, it's really up to CG. If he wants to contrive something along those lines I'll work it out with him when he gets back but for now Mydia's not going to be around.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Super Gamer
Slayer

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Tossed together a profile! I'll try to get a background in as soon as I get a feel for him.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:05 pm

So while waiting for the release of the game I thought I'd point this bit of information out on players.

There are double the amount of males over females and there are double the amount of Farakzans over Ingolians. I'm waiting on SD to give his clan name, and waiting on Skrbblz and Foxee to make their characters, along with Slayer making his background.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion   Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nadir (Exodus II) Discussion
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next