Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon World Discussion

Go down 
+5
Deathblade
CommonGoods
A.Mouse
Teele
chad.sims2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:51 am

Blossom!

bounce cheers sunny cheers bounce

Glad you could make it!

(I'm excited about starting. Can you tell? Razz)
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:57 am

Couldn't agree more, CG.

And, just for the record, Chad mentioned something about starting this on Monday (tomorrow). So, if there's anyone else out there lurking this thread, not quite sure if you wanna join or not, JOIN NOW OR YOU'RE GONNA MISS OUT. Years from now, you're gonna be like "aw, man, I almost joined that awesome game on RP Central, but I waited too long and missed it, now my life sucks and there's this void in my soul I can't seem to fill and life isn't worth living anymore." You don't want that to happen, do you?
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Sometimes, you scare me Moose. To death. I'm serious.

Anyhow!

Finished the list. For your reading pleasure;

GM chad.sims2 – Joseph Priest – Male – Admiral – Fencing, Boxing and Fire Magic
GM chad.sims2 - Fransisco Johnathan Amelio III – Male – Exorcist – Exorcism
Assistant GM Teele – Akane Hokkaido – Female – Samurai – Kenjitsu and martial arts
Assistant GM Teele – Sean “Mack” Mackenzie – Male – Luitenant – Weapons and Demo. expert, minor healing
AnonyMoose – Alison Archer – Female – Marksman – Magic “Decimator” rifle
CommonGoods - Subject #00279 “Avalon” – Female – Support and Intelligence – Spirit butterflies
deathblade15 - Erika Capelli – Female - Technical Genius – Hypercube/Tac-Com sunglasses
Mike Nemesis – Danny Cadarva – Male – Infitrator – Body manipulation
Gloom – “Alice” – Female – Mechanical Hybrid – Battle tactics and Heavy Assault
Blossom – Meav Steward – Female – Doctor – Healing and close quarter combat

Now if there is anything anyone wants changed, I suggest you post it here, I'll edit it, and then send it to Teele to add to the first post. Now for some numbers;

PLAYERS: 8
CHARACTERS: 10
MALE: 4/10
FEMALE: 6/10
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Thanks for the welcome Razz

Nice list, CG, but it's a little hard to read in such a big block ... maybe bolding/colour-coding or something would help make it easier on the eyes?

Oh, and not to be nitpicky but my char's name is Meav Stewart not Steward Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:30 pm

I'll add in a colour scheme and all that once the list is complete (in case there are more people comming). Right now, it's just to make sure everything checks out (like me doing a half ass job of readin the names, turning a 't' into a 'd' Wink )
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:17 pm

CG Alice is not a mechanical hybrid she's a demonic Hybrid....

I was going to keep it a secret but people got the wrong idea with the weight factor
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Alright, edited in my Word file. Besides, our characters remain unaware Wink What the players know should matter little
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:14 pm

LOL good point
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Hello all busy day. Very Happy Thanks for the usefull list gona have to get Teele to add it to the first post, along with a status report. (Hurt/Injured/critical condition/DEADUNDEAD) Maybe undead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm a little dsturbed to see there is no "fine / not injured / doing great" on that status report. Suspect

Anywho, when does the party start?
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Tommorow morning when I wake up. Very Happy And if things go as plan I don't plan on letting anyone stay in to good of shape for long. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:57 pm

AnonyMoose wrote:
JOIN NOW OR YOU'RE GONNA MISS OUT. Years from now, you're gonna be like "aw, man, I almost joined that awesome game on RP Central, but I waited too long and missed it, now my life sucks and there's this void in my soul I can't seem to fill and life isn't worth living anymore." You don't want that to happen, do you?
Crap. I am destroyed. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Wink Its ok Phox E you got an excuse, I'll just have to wait to force you into the sequal. Very Happy Two times the violence, Two times the adventure, Demon World 2! Very Happy I can see it now... actually an idea for the second just came to me. WOOT, and of course even a third maybe.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:56 am

Can we start yet?

Can we start yet?

Can we start yet?

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5...
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:52 am

Moose you wasn't the only one that couldn't sleep last night and thought of the RP lol I have now worked out more about my character. Now I just hope I get some bonding going on with my character so I can reveal it. I'm sure with the male to female ratio that shouldn't be an issue.

CG for now you should try ALT+ F4 go and get some food and drink, a large pot to put below your computer chair and then return then you will be ready for the RP and not have to leave. That or your about to become a World of Warcraft addict lol
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:54 am

Hey don't pick on us WoW addicts *logs onto world of warcraft*
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:07 am

'Bells and whistles start'
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:26 am

-takes copilot's chair-

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:52 am

Can I assume that someone in charge has been given a "Avalon manual" and knows how she 'works'?
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:05 am

Yup, I'll have Joseph with it. Very Happy He's somewhat in charge on the group NE who. (more in charge of planning stages and such than the whole thing, but has some athority)
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:06 am

DW Gloom I used to play it and as of tommorow night I will be joining the ranks again lol

:-o The game has kicked off I totally hadn't linked the fact it was monday and that the RP kicked off on monday for some reason I was thinking it kicked off 2moz despite knowing these two facts.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:08 am

Well you know it now. RAWR, go write before I send Fluffy to get you.

(*,..,*)

Last edited by CommonGoods on Mon May 25, 2009 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:10 am

So we've been on board for 3 days n just stayed in our room out of contact with the others then. Don't worry a post will appear soon. If it isn't moose threatening to break my lefs its CG with Fluffy god dam.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:16 am

Yup, Joseph doesn't like people on his ship. (Plus it has some german secrets on it) So you got food brought to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:23 am

Akane and Sean = intro'd.

Yes I'm feeling succinct today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon World Discussion
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next