Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon World Discussion

Go down 
+5
Deathblade
CommonGoods
A.Mouse
Teele
chad.sims2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Read this comic strip and tell me if Red Riding Hood can't handle herself.

Rage Mode Activated
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:21 pm

I've read that comic before, and no she can't have a chainsaw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:37 pm

awwwwwww, but I want the chainsaw! Sad
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:39 pm

I like some realizm. She has some cool powers but super strength ain't one, and chainsaw's are heavy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:06 pm

aww, what about a regular saw?
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:15 pm

LOL, it'd take awhile sawing back and forth on a limb but if you really want to... Wink I'd suggest you find a way to keep them still. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Can't imagine a saw would be much use lol a weapon that can remember anything and it remembers a saw.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:20 pm

She.... stole my name.... how dare she. How dare you, Gloom!!
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Alice not Alison, i didn't realise until after I posted. I still want to call her Alice if it bothers you i can change it....
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:49 pm

meh, whatever.... I don't like asking people to mess with their dhars, so I'll try to find some way to live with it. But it's gonna be kinda weird since we both go by the same name. Neutral

EDIT: Is your Alice a robot/cyborg? She's heavier than she looks, uses electrical attacks, and is a walking encyclopedia... I'm just following the clues and realizing where they're taking me. lol.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:15 pm

LOL no she's not a cyborg. You'll see
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:46 am

Alice in wonderland?
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:29 am

LOL that was kind of what i was thinking of when I wrote up my profile
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:59 am

Leave it to Gloom to turn a harmless bed time story like Alice in Wonderland into a demon slaughtering hybrid woman/machine Razz

The characters are turning out to be... colourful
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:24 am

Alice and Wonderland. Harmless? Obviously you haven't watched the film since you got older. It would so be banned now its much darker than other disney films and the way she takes things that make her smaller and larger are quite clearly meant to be drugs and from what I gather the books extremly dark.

Yes the characters are colourful and nearly all female lol
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:36 am

Darker then other Disney movies? When is the last time you've seen Bambi? His mother is shot in front of his eyes. He nearly fights another deer to the death. And then there is the forest fire scene.

Or what about Pinokkio? I swear to god, the part where they all turn to donkeys still freaks me out. Most of Disney's 'older' movies are pretty horrible in one way or the other. But it is true that Alice in Wonderland can be read as a highly political piece (I secretly hope to study it, and a few other British works in Uni next year).

And the amount of women does surpise me! Although I wouldn't count Ava as a women... I originaly turned her from boy to girl for the creepiness factor I was going for. Little girls tend to freak people out more then little boys (The Ring, Carrie, etc. etc..)
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:41 am

LOL, creppy little girls. Very Happy

Alice in wonder land was all good and nice till the queen starts shouting OFF WITH HER HEAD, the way she said it probably gave me my slight fear of decapitation. Very Happy Guns, knives, swords I'm good with, a gilotine? Not so much. Creaps me out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:06 am

Little girls tend to freak people out more then little boys

Alma in F.E.A.R. just the thought of her is freaky.

Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Fearalma_2

On a side note, I've been meaning to watch the old disney movies, mainly cuz, I haven't in a long time and I don't remember anything, they were just there to pass the time. Now that I'm older I think I'll understand it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:15 am

Yea the older ones are much darker. I watched beauty and the beast the other day haha this is what happens when theres a common room of students and girls get hold of the TV and your bored.

Yep asian horrors sure do love their young girls for horror. Alma's pretty mad I'll never forget playing fear when I knew something jumpy was going to happen soon then walked alone and it didn't at which point a body smashed through the glass in front of my path and I jumped so much that the wireless mouse I was holding flew out of my hand and into the wall lol

But anyway what was that about the Demon World discussion thread? lol
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:31 am

"Demon World discussion? I think you took a wrong turn in hyperspace somewhere, pal. This is the 'Old Disney Movies and creepy girls'-thread."

Never played F.E.A.R. myself... Shooters should be fun, not scary. If you want scary, go play 7th Guest or 11th Hour. (7th guest actualy features a young boy, although he is not the scare factor in the game)
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:55 am

Na I love shooters that have a fear element to stop you from been a complete run and gun you find yourself edging forwards, frantically looking around and playing in the dark with the music surronding you. Dead space is also a good one.

Ah I'm packing my life away ready to leave student accomodation I haven't got enough bags lol not good.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:13 am

Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Derailthread
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:39 am

CommonGoods wrote:
The characters are turning out to be... colourful

Yeah, everybody has their fancy magic tricks and all I've got is a girl with a big gun. I feel kinda left out, so I started thinking and while lying awake last night, pondering this perplexing dilemma, I came up with an awesome new character idea with a badass magical ability.... but I'm gonna save her for something I'm doing in Ardus. Speaking of which, why hasn't anyone posted in there?

(Razz And you thought I was gonna steer this back toward Demon World. Ha, faked you out.)
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:04 am

There, post in Ardus. Now how about we get this post-boat and steer it back to the proper seas, sailor?

I've started a list on the characters, 'names - players - roles - association' and all that, the kind I usualy make. I've been debating wether or not to add weaponry, since it might play a role in the future, on the other hand, writing down 'butterflies' under weapons for Ava feels a bit... odd.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:07 am

Not doing much to help the male/female balance, but oh well LOL. Hope my character's alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon World Discussion
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next