Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon World Discussion

Go down 
+5
Deathblade
CommonGoods
A.Mouse
Teele
chad.sims2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Thank god that the trip from downstairs laptop > bathroom > laptop in room bought me enough time Smile
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:28 pm

LOL, lucky you.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Seeing how I am one of the few people that are still 'armed', I've taken the libirty of destroying one of the demons, confirming Ava's role as a creepy girl automaton while I'm at it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Are these things made of water? I'm thinking of using my cutting laser to vaporize the other demon, but that would probably cut a hole in the wall behind it as well. Should I just go for it and hope I don't cut a hole in the hull while I'm at it?
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Very Happy your choise though a burst of it might 'burn' (read hurt) the demon without cutting through the wall, you could certainly slow them down and then eventually kill one. (I have something else coming for the more phisical fighters soon so try and let the magic ones take care of these. Do anything you can to help of course and stay in char.)
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:51 pm

One demon left, if you already got a kill let it be, if not Smile Have fun with it, Frasisco can only really stall or force the demons back. Very Happy good for defence. After the last one is taken care of I'll move us to the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:57 pm

So no more demons?
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Aw I tuned in just to late lol shows me for going to the pub haha
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:03 pm

that was fun, but I think that freezing it and breaking it down only stalled it, not killed it. As soon as it thaws out it needs to rematerialize and that would probably take a long time to do.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:03 pm

NO NO NO. I've got lots of demons coming up, just one left of the first batch and wanted to give all of ya a taste real quick before everyone gathers up their equipment. Very Happy Got a special surprise too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

One more water demon there, Gloom. You can have it if you have the method (lots of heat or ice) to do so. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Electric okay?
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Hmm, yes actually you can boil things with electricity but I belive that the shock itself would probably do the job, they are alive. (It is currently being held at bay by the spanyard)
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Are we fighting non-water demons now? I need to know if I can shoot these without making another laser show.
It was fun the first time, but I'd rather not get us all sliced in half by refracted beams. Wink
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Nope still water demons for a little bit more... Don't worry when the next one shows up you'll wish we had water demons. (I did say I have something coming up for the none magic fighters coming up soon. Very Happy Something big and mean. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:47 pm

is it magick bazooka time? Also where I am getting the weapons, check my profile I updated the weapons list there to show what is in the hypercube.

@Mike, great now someone wants to steal my hard made magick tech, over her dead body.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Yep what can I say I'm a plotting cannieving (spelt wrong no doubt) back stabbing shapeshifting Serbian. It's a deadly combination. Fear not I'm plotting multiple peoples demise have to keep on my toes when Moose was looking to kill me before my character was even posted lol

Anyway I best get some sleep. May not get much posting going on 2moz as I'm moving out and then on a train trip from Glasgow to London to Home so that will take up most of my afternoon while the morning will be spent doing last minute packing that I haven't been able to do due to lack of bags gotta run to local shops and beg for boxes lol It's weird a chapter of what I've come to known as my life this year is about to close.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Hmm, I thought he'd be mad that I ws shooting within inches of his head. Guess not.

P.S. According to Babel Fish, your pick up lines are weak. Doubly so because she can't understand a word you're saying. Wink
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Very Happy He called her an angel Very Happy Thought it was ok. A cerub actually. Cute little angel with a weapon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Lol, the way he winked and the way the seamen laughed after he said it made me think it was a dirty joke or something. I went to Google and translated it to see what it actually was, but my character doesn't have Google sooo... yeah. She probably thinks you're a jerk now. Razz
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:35 pm

moving forward and to the phisical demon tommorow morning so you magic guys ain't going to be able to do much against it/them so see ya in the morning. Have fun with the water demons if you want for now.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:27 am

I've not being feeling so great, sorry I had to leave I really hope whatever it is I've got will be kinder to me tomorrow, I spent half the day sleeping and woke up to find i still have a crappy headache...
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:15 am

Sad Poor Gloom... Get better soon.

My excuse isn't half as good. Got in a post, but now I have to go to school for my Chemistry exam...

Harglrfrphtsrk...
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:39 am

I'm probably gonna be away most of today, so I got my kill in early. I'm sure you can handle yourselves without me.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:52 am

If Teele or Moose posts a reply in the next hour then yeah I can use my character's bazooka. If not then someone plz control her until I get back at around 2 pm EST Time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon World Discussion
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next