Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon World Discussion

Go down 
+5
Deathblade
CommonGoods
A.Mouse
Teele
chad.sims2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Demon World Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:37 am

OK! Well the discussion is up, and ready to... um discuss? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:27 pm

That is indeed the implied point! Very Happy

Jumping in with a character shortly; plus more info coming up soon!
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Quick question. Does the rank matter much? I wanna be a fresh recruit or something like that, but I also don't want to be everyone's b**ch, if ya know what I mean. Wink

Edit: do I even need a rank at all? I noticed it says "rank/station." Can I just be a mercenary or something instead of actual military personnel?
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Notice I have an exorcist. Title, if it is a merc then just put hired gun or something, what ever seems to fit. No rank won't matter they'll be from different contryies anyways most of them. Though I'll be controling the leaders of the group anyways.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Yup; I'm putting my character's rank as "Samurai", so I don't imagine it's entirely restrictive. Smile
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Yup, perfect I wanted it there mainly as a way to help identify the character. If you really can't find anything to fit the you can leave that spot blank, though I'd prefer you think of something.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Heh, been a while since I played a female character... but this game just screams for the character I have in mind...
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:44 pm

lol! Funny; my MC is going to be a female, too. Never played one to completion before and I'd like the challenge.

Stalkers and Hellscarabs are up in the demon list. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:16 pm

alright, my guy characters are lacking what I need, so I guess I'll also be using a girl character.

The character I'm planning on using is a girl named Erika Capelli, an Italian, her job is an Magicks Technician/Mercenary, she designed a weapon she likes to call the hyper cube. The weapon is a storage unit designed to change into any desired weapon she has or finds and magickally enhances it, essentially the hyper cube is (if it isn't then please tell me) the first Magickally enhanced electronics technology, however the model she has isn't perfected so it can only hold up to 3 weapons.

If this doesn't sound good, I'll just use Sara.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Sounds good but another is already doing a magic enhanced science weapon so take out the first bit on that. Very Happy other than that it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm

dang, so should it just be an ancient rune weapon she tinkered with, adding electrical components? Or should it just be some magick storage cube, cuz then what's the point of having her being a magicks technician, or even just a regular technician?
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:27 pm

No it's perfectly fine the issue was I didn't want a pissing contest on whos weapon was made first. Very Happy No change has to be made just don't bring up which was made first.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Well, considering my gun is a prototype, it's totally possible no one knows it was created. His may be the first production item to fuse magic and science. Doesn't really matter to me either way.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Anony creates an American.

DB makes a Russian.

I present to you, a modern day Cold War. RPCENTRAL STYLE!
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:45 pm

LOL, clever.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:59 pm

One problem, my character is an Italian. Also now I see what you mean Chad, I won't say it was the first, we could name some scientist who made the first magick based technology or something I don't know.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Yippy for itally. If you guys want to name a scientist go ahead. I think it'd be interesting if it was an German, their scientists did invent the nuke.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Yeah, Germans seem to have the best scientists for everything involving weapons.

Also Erika has an equipment called the tac-com sunglasses, in short, its an encyclopedia, camera, bestiary, has wi-fi capabilities, and acts as a scanner and health monitor.

I could probably add that its a flash light too.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:44 pm

"Crap, ran out of batteries! Damn it's dark... and now something is nibbeling my toe!"

"Sorry..."

"Damned Private! Ok, screw this, anyone got a torch or something? You, new girl."

"I got a pair of tac-com sunglasses, in short, its an encyclopedia, camera, bestiary, has wi-fi capabilities, and acts as a scanner and health monitor."

"And a flashlight?"

"Ehrm, sorry sir, never got around to adding that. Priorities and all that."
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:50 pm

LOL. cute CG.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Razz I'm just teasing DB. He's a big boy, he can handle it.

Besides, you got Ava's yellow butterflies for a light source. *pushes Ava forward*
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:59 pm

LOL, be a good girl and poke that demon to find out if hes dead or asleep.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Crying or Very sad now why would you do that? Don't little gfirls have it rough enough alreayd? I mean, remember little red ridinghood?
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Not to metion golddy locks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Eh, you'll all have enough light from the muzzle flash of Mack's guns. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon World Discussion   Demon World Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon World Discussion
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next