Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Continent II - Discussion thread

Go down 
+11
A.Mouse
chad.sims2
Fluxhavok
Deathblade
67Kangaroos
Blossom
Foxee
Teele
CommonGoods
Gloom
Jade DragonSpectre
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 pm

'cough'excuses'cough' LOL.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 pm

well we all can't be pretty and busy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 pm

There's like 50 million people in this game already. But I know, I know... it's just not complete without yours truly.
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

Female Number of posts : 276
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 pm

too bad you two can't make it! but this is only two rps for me. maybe i'll get some school work done sometime, too.

by the way, in case y'all don't know, the pronunciation of Reaux is row as in "row, row, row your boat".... .... ... yeah, i've been in new orleans too long. we use the eaux for all the o sounds... "Geaux Team!" etc.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Lol, I kneaux exactly what you're talking about. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Ok got Kitty back in the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 pm

woot! A taken lady in the game for me to get my char in trouble from flirting with. Wink LOL really, though I'm already coming with witty comebacks for when he gets upset. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Mike Nemesis wrote:

YAY, kahtira and kitty got along so well
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Gloom wrote:
Mike Nemesis wrote:

YAY, kahtira and kitty got along so well

Ahh, but conflict is so much more entertaining. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:36 pm

umm sarcasm and internet don't go so great together, they've had a few little arguements from what i recalled
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:36 pm

Heh; be careful with that line of thought, or you'll get what we have in Ardus where nobody trusts each other. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Hey bobby has plenty of reasons not to trust the others. Everyone knows that Dwarves kill dragons, and elves are almost as bad. Very Happy He's not on this mission though.
Back to top Go down
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 am

haha, jonreaux lei... them hazzard boys better be careful...
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:26 pm

i had to google that... and i think i may have watched some of that anime waaaaaay back in the day...
:p
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Kitty is back Smile

Oh, and chad, touch Kitty and you'll probably drown in the next sip of water you take Twisted Evil

There was a guy who flirted with Kitty in the other game. I disctinctly remember he got killed.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:44 pm

yeah, I think Kitty was the one who killed Gemina's plants. Herb murderer!
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Was this before or after she got drunk and tried to seduce Nomio?

Comming to think of it, Kitty was a bad girl wasn't she? Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Cool Alex is coming back. Though I guess this means Garnet has to show him up infront of Kahtira again. Razz Though at least he's done with the booze... for the time being.
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:35 pm

well he can try... but i think Kahtira will have disguised herself to go with the new name... so if they bump into each other again, he probably wouldn't recognize her... at least, not right away... lots of possibility there...
Back to top Go down
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm

hmm? what anime? i was referring to the car from dukes of hazzard

the "general lee"

"jonreaux lei"

huh? anyone? ahh nvm!! you're all too young or too foreign to know what ah'm talkin about.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm

LOL Thank god, I thought I was missing some joke. I got the duckes of hazzard comment! Wooot I'm not lost.
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:05 pm

wow... yeah... so did not get 'dukes of hazzard'. i just googled "hazzard" and "priestess" and it came up with an old anime el hazzard.....i was actually really confused about that... there was only one dude in the whole anime though... ooops... *blush*

oh well, best to embarrass myself fully outright! Smile then no one gets surprised when i say really weird/stupid/silly things Wink
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 pm

I got it, Flux. You were referring to the similar pronounciations of "General Lee" -- the popular automobile featured in the hit American television series "The Dukes of Hazzard" -- and "Jonreaux Lee" -- the name of 67kangaroos's character in "The Continent II: Pure Shores" on the infamous website "RP Central". The joke derives its cleverness and wit not only from the similar pronounciations of the two words, but also form Flux's use of familiar catchphrases from the show, such as "them hazzard boys better be careful," which was commonly used in scenes where the show's protagonists were being pursued by the law or other antagonistic forces. I give this joke a rating of 8/10. Two points deducted on account of so many people not getting it, namely Miss Kangaroos.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:21 pm

*hangs head in shame* i'm as old and unforeign as they come on this board, and i didn't get the joke! Sad
i'll have to remind myself not to tell jokes though, because none of y'all would get mine, i'd venture to guess :p
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Quote :
the duckes of hazzard
Can't let a good typo go to waste! The Ducks of Hazzard will be the new series starring waterfowl.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Continent II - Discussion thread
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next