Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Continent II - Discussion thread

Go down 
+11
A.Mouse
chad.sims2
Fluxhavok
Deathblade
67Kangaroos
Blossom
Foxee
Teele
CommonGoods
Gloom
Jade DragonSpectre
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:30 am

Oh, that's my bad Gloom, sorry. The way I read it I thought she'd managed to pull her hand free.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:24 pm

It's a good think Maria isn't still armed, or Garnet would be dead now. Razz
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 am

It is funny to see that the moment she is unarmed, people aproach her.

Unless your name is Kaius, and you are actualy making an effort to get yourself killed by aproaching her whenever Wink (Although he is protected by the luv-shield between them Razz )
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:00 am

Alright, I won't be able to post much over the weekend.

I would not advise anyone else to go for a midnight swim - remember, there is a war nearby :p. I realise there isn't much you can do till I get back and write for Xia-Raja, so sorry Sad However, feel free to help Kahtira and Reaux. Also, you can NPC some Zamari helping to bring her aboard. They won't let their priestess drown :p
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Kitty: Mmmmmmmm.....foooooood.........

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Before I do this does anyone know how many calories this meal is? I gotta keep an eye on her weight lol :-p are there any low fat un-infected options? And I can't find a sticker saying its cosure anywhere on him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Just to quickly clear any confusion up the sailor Kitty is preying upon is the one Nomio described that was impaled in the sea (the one that distracted him with his blood) and Kitty has had to swim out away from the ship, closer to the other warring ships where hes fallen from to get to him. While he is Zamari he is not one of the scouts from the ship everyone is currently boarding as their scouts were wind elementals and it would defeat the object of her feeding on them as shes contemplating taking the water ability to pursue Nomio.

P.S Jade can I have some info on effects of doing this and more importantly the thumbs up or down if this is ok. Bad time to ask since your not about much this weekend lol
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Sorry my bad Mike I'll revise that post ASAP
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:57 am

Yep Mike, I'll PM you in a few hours to sort that out Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:06 am

No worries Gloom easy to make mix ups all time I didn't make it completly clear. THanks Jade
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:05 pm

I have been looking at this and for the life of me can't come up with more than a 'yeah...I'm still here' post for either of my chars.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Hey Jade, what does Xia-Raja look like?
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 am

"Ladies and Gentleman;

Kitty got him."

*Applause and Cheering, until Kitty pounces into the converence room and murders them all*
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:18 am

Haha. Kitty's gonna eat ya.Twisted Evil

And SD, she's small, looks about thirteen, dark-skinned with braided hair. She has tattoos along her arms and will be wearing a fancy sari-style outfit. She's an average strength fire elemental.

I'll post her reply up later.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:45 am

Hey just a heads up I move into my new flat tommorow afternoon since I'm going back upto uni (yes that flat I've been complaining about for the last 3 months since I've been paying rent for it whilst working in America and seeing family at home) but anyway since its a new place I'm moving in nd haven't got an internet connection sorted yet (how my 2 flat mates have done it I don't know) either way we're be arranging it on monday so probz won't have it fitted till next week if we're lucky. I will try to get a connection occasionally by taking my laptop 2 some where with free wi fi coz I'm cool or getting uni wireless sorted so I can keep up2 date but I'll be bit quieter and also theres fact I'm trying to move in properly, furnish the place and force CV's down helpless employers throats in the quest for a job lol and lets not forget gd ol catch ups with m8s I haven't seen for 3 months.

So in short be back and truely active soon lol
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 am

Ack! I originally was going to have Avia see Garnet and Xia-Raja on the deck...then I thought they were in the captain's cabin. So now it looks like I was right the first time and now my posts were all screwed up. Sorry, Jade. Sad Just ignore where Jaya and I said we were, I guess. *bonks head on desk*
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:49 am

Hey, um, whatever ever happened to those two prisoners we found on the infected ship?
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:55 am

Ok my week estimate was slightly wrong as we had to wait around for our phone line to get active n all that stuff and now waiting for net 2 go online which should be by 25th just using library net connection at mo which i've configured to work for my laptop (yay it hated 64 bit vista last year but they solved the compatibility issues). I'll catch up soon since it seems to have been a fairly quiet week.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:35 am

Ok I now have the internet woop woop (even if its no where near close to 13mb lies lol and as you probably noticed theo ther day I caught up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Continent II - Discussion thread   The Continent II - Discussion thread - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Continent II - Discussion thread
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23