Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valendir Discussion

Go down 
+4
But take heart!
Honorius
CommonGoods
Deathblade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 am

We can explore the ship for a little while, anyway. Should keep us moving until you're able to return with your guidance. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 am

Also people are in mid conversation and I don't want to ruin the moments between you peoples.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:45 am

You guys wanna move ahead, or are you all captivated in your conversations?
Back to top Go down
Anir
Gamer
Anir

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 am

conversations=good
Back to top Go down
http://myfallenfeathers.blogspot.com
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 pm

deathblade15 wrote:
You guys wanna move ahead, or are you all captivated in your conversations?

Sen is just sitting, staring out the window, enjoying the ride. So, yes, moving along wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

Male Number of posts : 423
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:03 pm

i wouldnt mind moving along. but im waiting for anir.
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:12 pm

okay. you can time jump now
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:10 am

alright I'll make a post later this morning, I've got a half-day today and last day of classes, cheers then I have finals next week and the summer is mine to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:21 am

my summer started weeks ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Anir
Gamer
Anir

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:19 pm

my summer is almost nonexistant right now. but i'll be done soon with the drudgery of school.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Act 2, Scene 2, up and running. Everyone, go crazy on them zombies.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Just wondering, what do the prisoners look like? Orange jumpsuit, the classic black and white stripes, or just tattered old rags? Are they easy to spot amidst the chaos?
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Air support, they have fliers then? Ships, winged creatures, jumerpacks, all of the above?
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:39 pm

I just presumed that meant shoot the baddies from the air ...
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Just wondering, what do the prisoners look like? Orange jumpsuit, the classic black and white stripes, or just tattered old rags? Are they easy to spot amidst the chaos?

Yeah past prisoner clothing usually is brown and tattered rags, about the only difference between them and the zombies is that the prisoners are tanner, probably more jacked, and most will be running away from the fight, knowing that they just got out of the brig and don't want to get their brains eaten.

Air support, they have fliers then? Ships, winged creatures, jumerpacks, all of the above?

I just presumed that meant shoot the baddies from the air ...

Right you are Blossom, you'll essentially be firing from the air using the turrets. It will basically fire blue plasma/laser like projectiles, similar to the FFXII fighter ships. Also you might want to dodge any magick attacks thrown at you, the northern gate will be seeing dark sages.
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Hmm. I'm trying to figure out how a pixie goes about killing zombies. Tanks, I have a plan. Dragons, I have a plan. But Zombies?

Also, what kind of tech might these fugitives have on them? Do they have guns? Swords? Bio-mech suits? Shanks? Anything?
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:57 pm

most of them will be bare handed, but a lucky few will have weapons, no guns or bio-mech suits.
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:03 pm

okay. zombies zombies zombies. how does a pixie kill a zombie? stopping its heart wont do much, they're already dead. and skeletons are the same. I'll have to contemplate this dilemma.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:10 pm

you know how a zombie works, remove the head, or destroy the brain, setting them on fire reduces muscle tissue, but they still come at you, freezing works, lightning fries them up, and you've got a sword that also works. As for skeletal warriors, just bust them up, they're a bag of bones that knows how to fight.
Back to top Go down
Honorius
Master Gamer
Honorius

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:44 pm

the problem would be swarm tactics. zombies and skeletal hordes like to swarm. and rapiers are anti personel weapons. not anti group like a broadsword can be. idk, maybe chain lightning. i'll sleep on it
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:02 pm

go with what you can man, a good amount have breached, but not the entire hoarde, if you have to shrink down, go inside the zombies ear, fight a few maggots, and stab the brain with a lightning attack.

Hmmm, I sense a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Anir
Gamer
Anir

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:36 pm

off-topic: is there a thread where i can post character sketches? i always doodle the characters i like.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:46 am

There's a thread specifiically for Ardus persistant world art, but feel free to start a new artwork thread in either Worldbuilding or General Chat; I don't think we have a general art thread yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:17 am

Alright Blossom and CG I gave you a little surprise, probably makes things more interesting then having to just fly around and shoot.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:46 pm

And I'm away til Sunday ... not sure how long the battle's going to last, but if it looks to be over before I'm back then, for the record, Kit's plan is to fire one of the bombs at the base of the wall and blow up the part the mages are standing on.

Otherwise, see ya in a couple of days Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valendir Discussion   Valendir Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valendir Discussion
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next