Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread

Go down 
+3
Deathblade
chad.sims2
67Kangaroos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

Female Number of posts : 276
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-16

The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:44 pm

yeah... though i do try to prove i'm not most of the time, my general unsmartness inevitably rears its ugly head again and again.

today, i was backing out of the drive andddd... hit a parked car. ... it was right behind me.... i checked both ways that no one was coming, but somehow missed a car being right behind the drive *face, meet palm. palm, face*

so, i've decided once and for all to embrace my stupidity! perhaps it is my lot in life to prove to others that they, indeed, are not to worry, because a special someone is always a few brain cells shorter Wink

therefore, i have dedicated this thread to the stupid things i do... i'll try not to post too much.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Gee, roo is a moron isn't she? Very Happy

hmm, purhaps a list O' stupid things that Roo has done?

1. Claiming to be old at 26, it that was true I'll be old in 4 years and that CAN"T BE TRUE!

2. Making a thread about how much a moron she is. Very Happy

3. Hitting a parked car. (Kind of like running into a post)

I jest! jocolor Number 67, other wise known by her aliases Kanga, or Roo, is no more a moron than any human being.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Aww you're not stupid granny kanga, just unusual.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Bugger!

Well it makes life more interesting! haha.
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

Female Number of posts : 276
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:29 pm

when i was in jr. high school, i could not for the life of me figure out what dr. kevorkian did to those kids in china.... (seriously)

and i have, in fact, walked into a glass window thinking it was an automatic door........ it wasn't...
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Intelligence is all relative, Roo. I believe the real problem here is that you surround yourself with too many intelligent people. Level the playing field a little by inviting your friends, family, and coworkers to partake in activities that will diminish their cerebral functions. I suggest:

- watching television ( preferably MTV, BET, or VH1, but be sure to avoid the Discovery Channel or History Channel)
- full contact sports (but leave the helmets at home; those are for sissies)
- binge drinking (chug, chug, chug!)
- illegal narcotics (*awkward silence*)
- watching paint dry (but make sure they breathe those fumes in nice and deep)
- chatting with AnonyMouse (Smile)

And, if all else fails, you've still got the Special Olympics to look forward to.
Congratulations, Roo. You'll always be a weiner winner to me.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:49 pm

If it makes you feel any less alone in this, I walked into a stop sign once!
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:14 am

LOL Mouse, I wonder if it's contagious because I took out my garage door just two weeks ago, it was kinda scary having the car drag me along.

Whilst learning to drive I've hit you've guessed it two parked cars. And just to level the playing field with you I've also over corrected a car and dumped it in a ditch and left a car in front of a shed door when the wind was really holwing it resulted in a mighty large dent. So fear not I've done many a bad thing when it comes to a case of the stupids.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:39 am

Ah please, that's nothing!

I've reversed my car into a pillar that I forgot was next to it and I've lost count of the number of glass doors I've walked into Very Happy But the crowning glory of my stupidity? Having known my best friend since I was 4 years old, I was about 14 before I realised that when I went to her house I always went through the back door and that she had a separate front door.

Trust me, you're fine. Anyone who can make as awesome a Ketchup Mayan Temple as you did is unequivocally NOT a moron Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread   The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Gee, isn't Roo a moron!" Thread
Page 1 of 1