Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)

Go down 
+2
Blossom
Foxee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:19 am

Hello RPG fans!

I am Foxee, Benevelont Dictator for Life Teele's partner in crime and Friendly Site Torturer.
(Yes, my black hood has a smiley face on it). Do not step out of line or you may be tickled to death and required to write 1000 words on the subject of 'The Paramecium in the Fantasy Genre.' I don't like to do it so don't make me.

Stuff about Foxee:

> I've published a few stories.

> I'd like to publish some more stories (I like seeing my words in print and I like being paid to see that even more. Very Happy)

> Other titles I wear include Mom, Artist, Violinist, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer, and Sadistic Rally Master.

> I particularly enjoy writing sci-fi, cyberpunk, modern fantasy, and other stuff as it occurs to me, usually with an added dollop of humor here and there.

> At the moment I favor writing short stories and flash fiction. Novels are on the back burner making me feel guilty.

> I'll read just about anything that has print including the back of the cereal box though I have less time for that than I used to.

> Authors I admire are Terry Pratchett, J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Frank Peretti, Isaac Asimov, Dean Koontz, Michael Crichton, Dick Francis, Tom Clancy,
Robert Ludlum....and more! It frustrates me that there are so many great books and authors that I haven't read yet. And that I am not yet one of them.

> Artists I admire are Boris Vallejo, Salvador Dali, M.C. Escher, Pat Marvenko Smith...and same as with the authors...more to come!
I am an RPG addict and thoroughly enjoy the company of the people who are in the games with me.

> I zen out by crocheting.

> I do not believe Teele when he says he does not live in an igloo.

Okay, enough about me because it is YOU, the site members and game addicts who are the ones who make the site work. Thank you for joining us!

Wink
~Foxee

Last edited by Foxee on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:06 am

Foxee! With the Sadistic Rally Master on board epicness is pretty much guaranteed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:43 am

LOL! I have the pictures to prove it, Fox! Glad to have you as my Vice Dictator. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 am

I have the picture you sent me...remember? When you were working on your 'house'...oh yes:
Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Inupiat-eskimo-igloo_438
Teele at Home
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:39 am

*Shivers at the thought of gigantic invisible legged serphants* Yes, epicness is garenteed, nightmares too. jocolor I think this smily is going to be my signiture one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:46 am

Wrong picture, Fox! Here's the Real Thing:

Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) 07-13-10-DerHausen001
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Garmar
Advanced Gamer
Garmar

Male Number of posts : 103
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm

'Sup, Foxee Mod? affraid

Welcome to the site! Things are cookin' right along, eh? bounce
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:04 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I ran out of witty comments. But here's a bunch of bouncing heads! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:27 am

You really can't beat bouncing heads for entertainment. I mean, those guys will bounce all day if you let them!

Thanks, guys!
Back to top Go down
Garmar
Advanced Gamer
Garmar

Male Number of posts : 103
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 am

bounce bounce Aren't they gonna get tired though? bounce bounce

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)   Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Foxee! (Administrator, RPG Addict's Enabler, and Friendly Site Torturer)
Page 1 of 1