Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator   Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Hey everyone!

My name is Teele and I'll be your administrator. This means I am Benevolent Dictator for Life. Let me know if ever I lose the 'Benevolent' and I'll try to fix it up. Smile

I'll add more about myself to this post at a later date when I have some time and motivation to rant a little more. Very Happy

Here's that edit I promised:
- I appreciate art wherever I see it; and I participate in as much of it as is humanly possible.
- As such, I am a writer; and discovering more and more that it really is my greatest love. Fantasy and science fiction are my genres of choice. I also seem to have this flair for placing romance in my tales. I have a complete novel, but it would need extensive revising before it gets anywhere near a publisher.
- Also as such, I like to play with computers; and I'm currently working on a computer science degree over the Net.
- Finally, I am a musician, and so I throw in my lot with the other guitarists around here Very Happy. David Gilmour is my idol.
- I live in a frozen wonderland called Canada, on the hilly plains of Alberta in a town called Cold Lake, where we have an air force base. I do not live in an igloo. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Garmar
Advanced Gamer
Garmar

Male Number of posts : 103
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator   Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:15 am

Thanks for making this site Teele. If I can help in any way, don't hesitate to ask.

I have a feeling this is going to grow to epic proportions before you know it. Hope you're ready!

gar.
Back to top Go down

Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator
Page 1 of 1