Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.

Go down 
+5
Garmar
Foxee
Darkthought
Teele
Fluxhavok
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Empty
PostSubject: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:04 pm

hi, i'm Fluxhavok, my friends call me "Mr McAwesome." feel free to do the same.

I enjoy...

-Long walks on the beach, while intoxicated.
-Killer rpgs.
-Rockin out with my girlfriend, Ibanez.
-Rockin out with my human girlfriend as well.
-I tend to enjoy modern day "psuedo-realistic, with a twist" type rpg's, but the fantasy genre is beginning to grow on me.
-Cats
-Dragons, even if they are cliche.

Things you may not know about me...-

-yes i'm aware havoc is spelled with a "c." i purposely misspelled it because it's a really old alias from a time when i thought it was insanely cool to misspell things.

- hmm i thought i had more things to put under this title but i guess i don't... onto the conclusion!

...in closing... i'm great... it'd probably be best if you just followed me around and read everything i write. It'll rock sox everytime... 50 percent of the time...probably.

-Flux Out
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Welcome aboard, Flux! It'll be great to work with ya!

I know what you mean about rockin' with the girlfriend. Very Happy Mine's name is Fender, though I like to call her Strat. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

Male Number of posts : 306
Prestige : 5

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Good to see you flux. This is going to come of a little weird but my girl's name is Dean.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/doomofseasons
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm Foxee and I don't have a girlfriend. whew, glad to have that confession over with.

Nice to have you here, Flux! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324
Prestige : 2

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Darkthought wrote:
Good to see you flux. This is going to come of a little weird but my girl's name is Dean.

Dean's got some really nice guitars.

my cousin had a Koa acoustic electric that had a really nice sound... he was supposed to give it to me but instead gave it to his girlfriend who never learned to play and later sold it when they broke up. That guitar was like 1100 bucks and she sold it for a couple bills... Women.
Back to top Go down
Garmar
Advanced Gamer
Garmar

Male Number of posts : 103
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:07 am

We haven't gotten to know each other very well over at .org. Hope to change that soon.

Welcome!

gar
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:28 am

Dragons? Really?

afro try Spectres, dragons are so 2008

Good to have you around mate. With all these crazy RPGers around, this place should become awesome
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Hey Fluxhavoc. Just wanted you to know that dragons are never cliche. (I just wish someone could figure out how to do them right.)
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Hello! Smile
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:16 am

Hi!

A little arrogance is never bad! Very Happy Looking forward to work with you bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.   hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi, i'm flux, some of you may know me from my work at that OTHER site.
Page 1 of 1