Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together? Empty
PostSubject: Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together?   Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:01 am

Does anyone know of a site that would help me find out the correct way to put a manuscript together. I want to get one done for Supernova there will be a Author present who can appraise my novel and I hope to make it look right for the occasion
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together?   Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:27 am

A quick search on Google rewarded me with several sites, the most usefull one I've found is from Pro-edits. Also, try finding some proper manuscripts online, and use them as an example.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together?   Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Thanks CG, hopefully that will help me ^_^
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together?   Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm no good with this stuff really... I have yet to come as far as actualy finish any project I have started. Oh, the amount of half written stories on my PC! Kudo's for you actualy making it so far you need to start worrying about a manuscript.

Go get them, Gloom!
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together?   Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Thanks I'm really determined, I found that Holly Lisle's plot clinic helped me out a lot now
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together?   Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Looked through a lot of Holly Lisle's stuff, and it really helped me build Crystan into a better world. Very Happy

There's also several software/network suites available that let you submit your manuscripts directly to publishers/editors over the Net. Which is probably something I'll consider if ever I get published. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together?   Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful site on putting Manuscripts together?
Page 1 of 1