Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five Random Facts

Go down 
+16
But take heart!
Freeflow
iMazed
Mike Nemesis
CDRW
Fluxhavok
Deathblade
Gloom
A.Mouse
Blossom
Shadow Dragon
Fayte
Foxee
CommonGoods
Jade DragonSpectre
Teele
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Five Random Facts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 am

- I recently became re-addicted to 3; one of my favorite heavier prog bands.

- I should be doing school now, but I'm messing around posting everywhere.

- I will probably further procrastinate by going to get breakfast and a shower before I start.

- I have a mild headache and I don't know why; perhaps because I got an extra hour of sleep last night and my body's saying "NO! It's only Friday!"

- I'm starting to work out again; since I dislike feeling lazy and fat. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

Female Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:17 am

time for the facts of roo

1. i can french braid my own hair, but not anyone else's. now that it's shoulder length and no longer, i can put the ends up under the braid and it looks like i spent a lot of time on it. one ponytail holder, two bobby pins, no product Wink

2. i think jensen ackles is 'tha stuff' (see 10-inch-hero and all his funky hair) and i will refuse to watch or read any bio stuff or interviews just in case he turns out to be a total douche. i don't wanna know, i just wanna watch and sigh.

3. i think it's wierd when straight boys say they watch supernatural... it's totally a girl show. dean winchester... mmm... sam's okay too. but really, what's in that show for the boys?

4. when i hold my iphone close to my ipod, the ipod goes crazy. it trembles and shoots the volume up way high or way low. i think the iphone makes the ipod nervous, so the ipod spills its coffee all over itself or something and then freaks out

5. i suck at math, but i rock at sudoku.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:54 am

1. I'm currently waiting for a shuttlebus to take me to the airport where I will then wait for my flight and then wait for my flight to end. Thats a day n half of waiting thanks to time differences.

2. This is my first day that I feel has been a waste in 2 months.

3. Working in a summer camp was awesome.

4. I managed to fall for a girl with a bf and she lives on the other side of the world.

5. I wish I could fall for someone without any complications which I have failed at this year.

Oh btw I'm back to RP forums since I'll be flying back into the country and will have free time and consistent access to net. YAY
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 am

WB, Mike!

1. My husband rolled his truck.

2. My husband lost his job.

3. I'll have to haul to the bus terminal eventually to collect him and his stuff.

4. We are sad. We are not really sad. It's complicated.

5. The kids are not sad. Dad's coming home. That's not complicated.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 pm

1. Mike's story makes me happy. Very Happy Welcome back, man.

2. Foxee's story makes me sad. Crying or Very sad I'm sorry to hear that, but at least you all are able to see the bright side in it. I'm sure everything will work out alright in the end. Hang in there and gather up all the RP Central hugs you need. Trust me, they work.

3. My car started acting s****y Tuesday and I was really scared that it was the end. (It's got 200,000+ miles on it, so I've been afraid that one day it's just gonna quit altogether and I'll have to hand it over to the junker.) But now I think it's just a bad ignition coil, which isn't too big of a deal. I won't let her go without a fight.

4. I gotta go to Autozone to get my baby what she needs. Funny how installing a few spark plugs and an ignition coil feels like doing open heart surgery. Maybe I care too much. It's just an inanimate object, right? I love you

5. I skipped class today. First week of school and I've already missed one. *sigh* I blame it on the car....
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 pm

OMG Phox E! Hope he didn't get hurt!

1. I'm sick. (Hopefully swienfleu just so I can say I had it)

2. Decided to take the day off and recover!

3. My cat won't leave me alone!

4. Thats why I lub him. (I love my kitty)

5. Going back to Iraq soon as a contractor.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:36 pm

1. I'm happy Mike's back on the forum.

2. I wish I was back at home so I could offer moral support over Yahoo to Foxee.

3. In the last 1.5 months, I've been home 2 days. I miss home...

4. I feel for Mike, because I know what it's like to fall for the girl-that's-perfect-except-for-her-bf.

5. I wish people got angry at me more often. Right now, it's just me getting mad at myself, which makes me feel silly...
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

Female Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:00 pm

1. i dislike weekends... because i'm a total loser and there's never anything good on tv (except one-hour psych on friday) :p

2. when i'm in a group of two or more people (and know only one or less of them), i never speak... because it's usually a fight for who can talk the loudest/get the others' attention best, and there is rarely enough pause for me to put something in... also, because i am so weird, half the time, if i do say something, no one knows what to think or say and there's an awkward pause and then they just try to ignore that i said anything anyway

3. if i can't get a decent job within a year, i think i might just take another crap job that allows me to leave the country again. if i stay in my mother's house much longer, i will lose my sanity completely (this is not too much of an exaggeration, sadly).

4. my facts are all pity-party related. it is the weekend... plus, i think we established me as "emo" in the chatbox earlier...

5. when people tell me to "cheer up" without knowing/caring why i'm sad, it makes me want to injure them... very badly... with a spork... and a cheese grater...
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 pm

1. Considering how much I can relate to Roo's fact #2 and #5 we might be long lost sisters

2. The swelling in my feet is finally gone! I didn't think I would ever have discernible ankles again after this pregnancy but they finally came back.

3. I'm not looking forward to getting everyone up early and hurtling out the door early tomorrow but my daughter has A Thing that she's involved in up at my mom and dad's church so we're going.

4. I am eating a lot of salads. I mean...not right this instant just generally. The Salad Goddess just doesn't sound as fun but she might be thinner. Eventually.

5. I want chocolate. Now!
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:33 am

1. I just dyed my hair red. This is the first time I've ever dyed my hair Very Happy

2. I love the fact that my mates now drive.

3. I'm extremly worried about money right now and desperatly need to get a job when I get back to uni.

4. I want to work the hours so I have cash but at the same time want to maintain karate, OTC and I also wanted to get into rowing oh and I intend to work harder this year to make sure I get the grades I want so I can qualify for honours next year.

5. I know that realistically if I can find a job I'm probably going to lose the chance to do those things and I'm really hoping my hours wont clash with training.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:29 am

1. I helped establish Kanga as EMO in the chat box. Very Happy (And cute, I belive where the two sticking points everyone agreed on Wink)

2. I had a date!

3. My date went well, not great, but well. Smile

4. Started on a novel idea. (Get it, NOVEL, novel. YA writing)

5. Considering doing a steampunk fantasy PWRPG.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:11 am

1; I had fun at Glooms house on the weekend.
2; was annoyed cause I had a small migraine this morning but thankfully it went away after panadol rapid (my new best non=human friend!)
3; my mum is our of hospital finally. she has a partially reconstructed knee so I'm really happy for her.
4; I'm excited that I may be getting White Rossie boots made for me by teh Rossi company.... if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg!
5; nervouse cause I find out why the doc called friday wanting me to contact him monday morning (tomorrow) :S

And Foxee.... glad to hear your husband is alright but sorry to hear about the job-loss. I hope he gets another one soon and you can land on your feet Smile
Back to top Go down
Dressrehearsal
Initiate
Dressrehearsal

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:12 am

1. I miss DB

2. I am currently listening to 30 seconds to Mars - From Yesterday

3. I am being bitten to death by my dog

4. I am playing tug of war with my brother

5. Am going to beans ... now avec mon amis
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:32 am

1. School has been killing me. Really. But I think I'm learning to manage my time better and it makes the down time a lot more valuabe. Being a slacker feels even better after you've put in a long day's work. Razz

2. I think I finally got my car straightened out. It went from one thing to another, (and another, and another, and another,) but I think It's all good now. I'll just cross my fingers and pray nothing catches fire when I start it up.

3. I'm stoked I finally got my bike in full working order again. It's been "kinda-sorta-maybe-not-quite-right" for a long time. I replaced all the bent, dented, cracked stuff and gave it a fresh coat of paint. Now it looks mint and rides butter smooth. Cool

4. It's raining outside, which puts a damper on #3. But I like rain; it makes cool ambience for writing. Wink

5. I haven't been posting much the past few days, (mostly on account of #1 and #2,) but I should be back in action now. Game on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:03 pm

1. I am officially going to be at home for another year, doing some history courses and acting and whatnot before (hopefully) going to university

2. A taxibus went into my car yesterday and the right corner is pretty much entirely ripped off. It was not a pleasant experience.

3. We finally got a new PC that, so far, is very cool and plays the games my laptop won't.

4. I should be getting a new laptop soon, I'm just waiting for the shop to call.

5. I'm fully with Foxee and Roo on Roo's #2 and #5 points.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:24 pm

1. I similarly agree with Roo's, Fox's, and Blossom's #2 (had it happen today, in fact). Razz

2. I just purchased a GPS; since my sense of direction fails unless I have a map laid out before me.

3. I'm so sick of traveling.

4. I get to play chauffeur this week; taking my sister into work since my 'rents are on vacation.

5. I'm attempting to lose weight; exercising every day and trying (with mild and oscillating success) to change my diet.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 am

1. I am extremly stressed.

2. I was apparantly one of the first people in the UK to apply for student finance.

3. This however did not matter as they managed to lose the details "in transit" and which as a result means I'm £5,000 of loans down

4. For reasons I don't understand they've also decided to block my student grant just under £2,000 so as a result I am a grand total of £7k down.

5. I go back to uni in 2 weeks and I've been paying for a flat I haven't lived in for 3 months and I'm now having a heartache about cash if they don't manage to resolve this as I was expecting the money before my next rent payment and to cover all the uni expenses I'll need to do in the first month.

As a consequence I also have no creative ability right now.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 am

1. I wish I had a gazillion dollars so that I could fix everyone's busted vehicles, restore Mike's creativity, and not have to worry so much about my own finances, of course.

2. I am hoping to get out and walk a bit because it is a glorious day.

3. Someday I'm going to shoot both of my phones then do a victory dance around their shattered ringless bodies.

4. I'm shocked to find out that I like zucchini...shocked! Made up a zucchini hash n eggs with a little bit of grated potato, generous amount of crimini mushrooms, and the requisite onions and peppers. Yummmmmmmmmm....

5. I've lost two pounds. Not that I'm counting or anything...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm

1. I woke up at 8:45 this morning and the first free time I have is at 11:45 this evening and shall be going to sleep soon ready for lectures and clubs tommorow.

2. This is entirely my fault for deciding to join the running club despite having a greater workload this year and more lectures. On top of doing Karate and OTC.

3. My mates now think I'm insane.

4. I'm taking bets on how long till I burn myself out.

5. I love uni, love the clubs and keeping fit and will still find time for social without the expense of my studies. *fingers crossed* lol and if anyone ever responds to my CV's I'll add a job into the mix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:50 am

1. I hate how I manage to get all my homework done on friday, but when I ask people if they wanna hang out on sunday, they still have to do their homework.

2. My progress report kinda sucked

3. Hanna Montana's real name is Destiny Hope.

4. Then they changed it to "Miley Cyrus," which is Urdu for "Son of the Devil."

5. I think we should have a roleplayers convention/reunion, meet up in a state/country, and do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:17 pm

1. I competed in my first run with the running club today. Good stuff.

2. I got some Nike Airs as an early birthday present so I have good running shoes.

3. I got these to late because my bad trainers had already caused me to do something to my ankle on thursday and I ignored it and did the race today which is why I now have my ankle wrapped up :-p

4. I'm trying to find out more about Parkour because I've seen it been done around my uni and wanna get involved.

5. My fitness is going to be mad by xmas if I keep this all up. My friends at home have decided I'm going to arrive back from uni looking like the hulk only less green :-p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Random Facts
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4