Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five Random Facts

Go down 
+16
But take heart!
Freeflow
iMazed
Mike Nemesis
CDRW
Fluxhavok
Deathblade
Gloom
A.Mouse
Blossom
Shadow Dragon
Fayte
Foxee
CommonGoods
Jade DragonSpectre
Teele
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

Female Number of posts : 60
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Five Random Facts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Haha thanks deathblade

-I feel like listening to rap music. Stupid cold make me crave random stuff.
-I wish I could help deathblade get better grades
-I know a high school named West!
-I want a clock like Flavor Flav!
-I really want a cookie
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:02 am

- I never feel like listening to rap. Gimme some prog!! Very Happy
- I am a firm believer that glasses suck. Contacts rule.
- I am contemplating breakfast.
- I woke up with a KISS song in my head. This annoyed me.
- I wish I could step through portals into alternate realities and live all the stories I dream up.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:09 am

1. I always feel like listening to rap.
2. I hate contacts. Glasses rock.
3. I regularly skip breakfast.
4. KISS always annoys me.
5. I just go to sleep when I wanna "live the stories I dream up."
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:21 pm

1. Rap and Screamo/Heavy Metal are the only genres of music I cannot stand
2. I fully agree with Anon on the glasses front. Mainly because my eyes won't take contacts.
3. I love baking. I'm particularly good with chocolate cake, cheescake and gingerbread men.
4. I'm very prone to headaches and migraines, which sucks
5. I have way too many soft toys
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:42 pm

-I don't like rap either, but I craved it. Haha
-I don't wear glasses/contacts
-I wanted my SpecialK cereal, but my mom didn't buy it.
-I can't spell very well
-I love country music Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:08 am

- I am taking an introductory Astronomy/Astrophysics course as on option for my final semester; since I ran out of computer courses to take and I wanted something I figured would be easy.

- I finished a Star Wars novel last night that was mediocre. Reading another by a different author who's better.

- I am going on a roadtrip tomorrow with my brother and my cousin to go see my dad play his biggest gig ever. If anybody finds themselves in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, at around 7:00pm on Friday night, find the Odeon event center and watch the show. Outside the Wall: A Tribute to Pink Floyd. Wink My dad's the bearded guitarist. I'll be the screaming brown-haired dude with the goatee and probably a hoodie standing in the crowd somewhere.

- I need to go to town today to get contact lens solution; Mother's Day gift for mum; and (as Foxee pointed out) snacks for the road trip tomorrow. Smile

- I'm starting to think about taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:38 am

Ok now I'm perplexed why do the UK and the US have different days for mothers day thats just strange lol
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:01 am

Because they have different moms?

Dunno.

Ha. I knew Teele would cave in to my snack wisdom. Very Happy

Okay, I'll edit in Five Facts since I'm here:

1. My dryer has had a miraculous healing! I'm now all excited about doing laundry. (This excitement doesn't happen often)
2. I only have about three weeks until the baby comes and I'm scared spitless because I'm not really ready.
3. I miss Flake&Fins
4. I have once again become a crochet nut
5. My house is an utter disaster area. (This is pretty much usual)
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:37 am

1. I just got woken up by a fire alarm.
2. I have my psychoogy exam tommorow.
3. Exams always seem to depress me.
4. Luckily sparring at Karate cheers me up. (even if I come out with a list of injuries and have to try to get blood out of my gi lol)
5. I go to work in America in 5 weeks and can't wait!
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Welcome to the Land of the Free* Mike!

1. I now have two free tickets to the world superbike championship.
2. Some photos I took are being put up in a charity auction.
3. As I was writing this I got a phone-call from my new landlord offering me a room in his duplex. (I'm moving up in the world, a smaller room for more rent, but at least it's not in my sister's basement.)
4. I'm in the middle of a debate on myanimelist.net over the social and economic effects of free exchange of information versus intellectual property as applied to society as a whole and anime in specific. It's very abstract and very fun, like chess.
5. I just found out they're trying to make an OS based off of Serial Experiments Lain. I may just have to check out this whole Unix thing now.

* "The Land of the Free" is a registered trademark of The United States of America. There is one and only one "Land of the Free," any other land is not free by definition. Any land claiming the title "Land of the Free," will be summarily invaded and subjugated.
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:30 pm

1. I stopped watching Faith/Stay Night because the main character managed to annoy me to hell.
2. Instead, I stated watching Chrome Shelled Regios, which is much better!
3. I have 218 hours till the first of my final exams start.
4. I have a terrible, terrible case of hay fever. For which I take medicine.
5. The medicine for the hayfever gives me a headache. The painkillers for the headache make me nauseaus.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:59 pm

1. I somehow managed to burn a choclate sponge cake despite following the very simple microwave instructions that have worked the last 2 servings.
2. My room now stinks of smoke because of it.
3. I had to bin it.
4. I'm not buying that again.
5. I will fall back on to mint choc chip icecream instead i deserve it for my revision today lol
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:12 pm

1. Applying for Student Finance makes me cranky. Seriously, how the hell am I supposed to fill it out? What do these words mean?! AHH! *bangs head against the desk*
2. I made myself pancakes for dinner.
3. I'm starting to get queasy about my exams. Must revise.
4. At the moment, I’m reading Dune by Frank Herbert. It’s good.
5. My goal is to pass my driving test by the end of the summer.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:44 pm

1. I was happy that student finance was a lot easier the 2nd yr round even if it still took over an hour at least I could do it online and without all the proof needed and constant uneasiness and edits.
2. I brought myself a kebab because cooking was a waste of revision time.
3. My final exam is tommorow morning unlike psychology I am not confident in the slightest.
4. Rather than snuggling up in bed to complete Shadows Edge tonight I will instead have a 1300 page history text book to keep me company.
5. Tommorow night I'm gonna celebrate first year been over/ drown sorrows over history exam lol.

Bonus fact: I just wrote this out for the second time because for some reason recieving a facebook message decided to make this page go back and erase what I'd typed.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:31 pm

1. It's raining soooooo hard right now.

2. I've been on creative overdrive lately. I've made about five new characters in the last 24 hours; one for Chad's RP, one for Ardus, and three others for personal projects. I usually take months to cook up a good character idea, so I'm stoked on this. Also started working on my novel again, with some new plot ideas to fill in the holes that made me put it down in the first place. Nothing feels quite as good as breathing new life into an old project.

3. Wow, #2 was really long. Should I have split that up?

4. My cousin's bridal shower is this weekend, and it's taking place at my parent's house, so I'm laying tile, painting walls, and doing everything else under the sun to prepare for it and make this place look nice(er). Housework sucks.

5. Ummm.... it's Memorial Day. Happy memorial Day everybody. (Sorry, ran out of things to say. Probably should've split up number 2.)
Back to top Go down
But take heart!
Initiate
But take heart!

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:34 pm

i. My name isn't REALLY 'But take heart!'. That's just my username. ;]
ii. I don't like where my bed's placed in my room, 'cause if a mugger enters my room, it's really easy for him to throw knives at me from that angle.
iii. My bowling average used to be 210. Now it's 104. Fail.
iv. Taking into consideration my age, height, weight, etc. I could feed eight cannibals.
v. I've memorized Tom Lehrer's - The Elements Song.
http://www.privatehand.com/flash/elements.html

=D
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Glad to meet you, Heart! If you'd like to make a more official introduction in the New Member Intros thread, we'll have a better chance to welcome you individually. Smile

Well, I'm here. Might as well post:

- I have a sore/irritated throat. This puzzles me, since it is now real live Springtime in Canada, and I should not be getting sick right now.

- I just bought the first season of Trek Next Gen to prove how geeky I am.

- I'm starting to re-write an old work of mine in an old world that I almost forgot about. Very Happy

- I'm going to be alone with my little brother starting Saturday of this coming week; for an indefinite amount of time. This means I shall have to bring my culinary skills to bear...or rely on frozen food.

- I have discovered a prog band called Karmakanic and they are good.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:41 pm

- I've recently started writing larger pieces of text again. It's been so long since I wrote over 5.000 words...
- I've decided to give Avalon (my Demon World character) some attention; I am currently planning to write a 100 page novelle (50 000 words, aprox).
- I have started these kinds of projects before.
- I have never actualy finished any of them. 50 pages is about as far as I get.
- I write for fun, not to be published. That said, it would be awesome to get published again... it has been so long.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Been a while since I’ve done this may as well join the fun

1. I’ve caught some kind of virus, it’s been like hell. I haven’t whined about being sick like this in some time

2. I can’t stay still even when I’m sick I like to keep moving all the time, I can’t even watch television without doing something with my hands.

3. I’ve been working on a novel, I want to get a manuscript complete before Supernova because when I go there I’ll be able to get it evaluated.

4. I’ve been taking novel writing more seriously lately, I even changed my perspective of where I want to go in Uni, so now I’m taking a course in creative writing and literature.

5. I can’t get into Shakespeare I love his sonnets, but I find I struggle with the narrative voice he uses in his plays.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:47 am

1. Looks like viruses are going around. I've had a very sore throat and a bad headache for the last few days. If I'm sick on my birthday I will probably cry Sad

2. I really really hate it when people don't reply to messages. It's just rude.

3. Seems I won't be getting to uni after all this year. It's a long story, but now I'm kind of lost as to what to do next.

4. I actually love Shakespeare, sonnets and plays, and will hopefully be performing in a selection of his comic scenes in July.

5. I've been planning out a novel for a few years now but I keep changing elements of it. But now I'm really really determined to stick with it and try to finish it.

Bonus fact: I'll probably fail at number 5.
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:56 am

1. I’m currently on a study break.
2. I think ^ might have been aimed at me. Sorry, I will do it asap :p
3. Since writing is a banned activity in these revision breaks because I know I’ll lose track of time, I chose to read my Conservative EU election propaganda. Ten minutes later, I still don’t know who to vote for, but Mr. Cameron has a very fetching blue biro moustache Very Happy. I think I might be too immature to vote, really.
4. For lunch made myself a chicken, salsa tortilla wrap. It was great.
5. Time’s up. I am about to go revise again. Educational Policy since 1880, here I come. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:37 pm

1. I would make a great extra on 'Aliens' at this point.

2. I am ridiculously happy that my dad yanked out the old china closet built into the corner of my kitchen and threw it into the dumpster.

3. Contractors seem to have very little common-sense awareness of the homeowner's personal space. They put the dirty windowpane that they had removed plus the trim with nails sticking out of it on my bed? What was THAT?

4. I like chocolate milk. Whole organic raw milk with Hershey's syrup and exactly one ice cube.

5. Now that I have a little bit of my kitchen back I would like to make cookies but a lot of stuff I need is buried under building materials. Now I'm dithering about whether to buy cookies. Ordinarily unthinkable!
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:24 pm

1. I have 1 more exam to go before I'm done.
2. At this point, I just really, really don't care whether or not I passed or not.
3. I have made a list of the bad things that happen when I do not get my diploma;

- I have to retake the classes I failed, which will take 1 year
- Meaning I will go to Uni the year after that
- I will look like a complete douche, since I already resat 1 year

4. That's it. The complete list. Three hours later, I got nothing to add. The rich kid I am, my parents pay for my school, no matter how long it takes. With the Dutch Educational system, I can go to Uni when I get my diploma, even if it takes me another five years.
5. I found out that I might just be the most arrogant person I know. I don't understand why people hang out with me.
Back to top Go down
Anir
Gamer
Anir

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:42 pm

1. I am very depressed right now.
2. I love manga and anime and am rather obsessive over pretty boys in them. eheh . . .
3. I recently finished writing a novel.
4. I can play guitar rather well.
5. I have kissed a boy once in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
http://myfallenfeathers.blogspot.com
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:52 am

(1) I'm grumpy at the minimal understanding some people have about others and there feelings....

(2) I should be doing something constructive towards my novel instead of being lazy.

(3) I took a great art class on saturday about graphic arts.

(4) I always seem to get put off of computers when I get a new one

(5) I went to the markets yesterday and brought a led Zepilin shirt YAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Random Facts
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next