Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five Random Facts

Go down 
+16
But take heart!
Freeflow
iMazed
Mike Nemesis
CDRW
Fluxhavok
Deathblade
Gloom
A.Mouse
Blossom
Shadow Dragon
Fayte
Foxee
CommonGoods
Jade DragonSpectre
Teele
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Sweet and simple: jot down five random facts about yourself. Can be anything, as long as it pertains to you. Very Happy No limit to the number of posts you can make; just keep it to five facts per post.

- I am currently reading a pointless paper on software project cost estimation.
- I have too many songs I want to learn, and not enough time to practice.
- I am addicted to tea.
- I enjoy playing with Linux.
- My desk needs to be cleaned off.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:33 pm

1. I have an interest in monsters and the supernatural.
2. My irises are different colours.
3. I love the rain
4. I watched Hellboy II this afternoon.
5. I am currently eating Fruit Pastilles.

Last edited by Jade on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:24 pm

1. I am curently behind the laptop downstairs, watching Jack Black while typing this.
2. I enjoy watching anime, but despite all my best intentions, I still haven't seen 'Spirited Away'.
3. I used to be a notorious liar. Therapy helped.
4. I enjoy writing almost as much as I enjoy reading. It allows me to deny this reality and replace it with my own.
5. I enjoy a good glass of wine. All I drink is water (a lot), milk (I'm dutch), an occasional cola and wine.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:21 pm

1. I may possibly never get this afghan crocheted that my mother wanted me to make.
2. My favorite drink is 'chocolate moo on the rock' (whole raw milk, Hershey's syrup, one...count it ONE...ice cube)
3. I am pregnant and surprised about it still as the prenatal calendar flips to the final trimester
4. Yes, I do know what causes pregnancy (why do you think I avoid both birds and bees?)
5. Most days I wish I was someone other than me. (Writing does help)
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:36 am

1- I eat too many hot chips (or Fries as many of you guys might call them)
2-I drink waaaay too much Coke zero
3-My ankles rollinwards and my left foot is flat so I cannot exercise much other than jogging/walking up and down in a swimming pool
4-I have the urge to bury an axe in several of my customers heads when they come through my checkout
5- my left eyeball is wonky and I want a new one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:54 am

1. I hate stories where the bad guys do bad things.... simply because they're evil. Give them some reason for their actions people.
2. I honestly thought my life would have been a lot different at this point.
3. I hate not having a girlfriend/boyfriend. Sad
4. My right eye has an shaped a little wrong, and is weaker than the left one.
5. I'm a pagan.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:35 pm

1. I wish life was more like a Disney film ... so much so that I often randomly start singing.
2. I love to paint my nails all different colours.
3. I'm terminally clumsy. Even if I were in an empty room with a completely smooth, flat floor and walls I would still find some way to hurt myself.
4. My so-called best friend once held one of my teddy bears hostage. She even sent me a ransom email with a photo attached of the bear tied up. (She's nothing if not thorough.)
5. I have two Pucca dolls in my car, but the little suction-thingys won't stay attached to the window so they keep falling over. Sadly.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:31 pm

1. I drive a '91 V6 Camaro that doesn't require keys to start, nor do I have a key for the door locks or hatch
2. I'm a self-proclaimed Afro farmer, but my parents made me plow the field a week ago, so now my head is cold
3. I ride bikes for fun and have probably clocked more mileage on one wheel than most people have on two
4. My bike is spray-painted silver with sky blue rims and has no brakes, just the way I like it
5. It's snowing heavily right now, which in Georgia means the world is ending / the sky is falling
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:30 pm

1. I'm pretty tempermental this month (can't understand why....)

2. I'm a Japanese car fanatic I know most models and years, I can generally give you the brand of a car and it's year by looking at it

3. I'm an artist as well as a writer

4. I really get into the local anime comunity, I love cons and anything else anime related.

5. My husband and I don't see eye to eye when it comes to my music. In fact most people have issues with what I listen to
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:36 pm

1. I enjoy a good gaming challenge, and rival

2. If I could find a tournament somewhere in NH I'd be the first one to sign in.

3. I'm also a Chaos Isle fan

4. I can name about every Richard moment in LFG

5. We got second place last year in Robotics
Back to top Go down
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324
Prestige : 2

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:54 pm

I developed my own philosophy pertaining to life, ethics, morality and such, known as "Adamism" (my real name is Adam)... As i began to do research on publishing a philosophy book i soon realized that Ayn Rand had already created Adamism and went with the less attractive name (in my opioion) "Objectivism."

Was born in New Orleans, but raised in Northern California. I have been told that sometimes traces of the southern accent come back when i'm super drunk.

I am ridiculously scared of bees (allergic) and jellyfish (was stung at a young age) but fear nothing else. yeah, that's right... nothing else.

I hate sock puppets, i think they're stupid and smug.

I went to jail once for drunk driving... blew a .08, 5 blocks away from my house. In california the law states that .08 and above are illegal, and since i was right on the line, the cop had the choice to bust me or let me go... skribbz was in the car with me and i'm pretty sure that when he called the officer a "f**king pig" he pretty much sealed my fate. i spent 18 hours in the drunk tank, watching people throw up and drunk-fight each other around me, as others muttered stuff about how cops are jerks and gave detailed recounts of their wrongful arrests before passing out in their own vomit...it was hardest time i ever did. Even though i know i broke the law, i still blame skribbz for the jailtime and have been secretly plotting my revenge ever since... you'll get yours skribbz... when you least expect it... Vengeance will be mine!

-FLUX OUT.
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:49 pm

1. I am a creature of dichotomy. On the one hand I love anime. On the other I love rock climbing. I don't fit in with either crowd.

2. Sometimes I have to do something solely because it's stupid. Like taking pictures after dark at the side of a hairpin curve on a snowy mountain road.

3. I have never broken a bone.

4. When it rains I love to drive with the window down.

5. I'm not very good about doing homework.
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
Teele
Admin
Teele

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:16 pm

- I am a hopeless romantic.
- My favorite foods as a child were french fries, clam chowder, and caesar salad.
- I seem to have a constant shortage of AA batteries.
- My laptop broke and I am now looking for a new one; cheap refurbished Toshiba, preferably.
- Foxee is my secret lover.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 am

1. I don't smoke, don't do drugs (despite the fact their legal in my country), drink heavily (three glases of wine at tops), don't pop pills (that includes asprin and vitamins) and try to excersise (tennis and cycle mostly). Yet despite all of that, I manage to be ill about 33% of the time.

2. It took me over three years to find out that being secretly in love blows.

3. A very good friend of mine is currently attending Denison University. The lazy bugger doesn't write me enough.

4. I don't mind pain. Not that I like pain, but it simply doesn't bother me.

5. I have finals in about seven weeks. And a whole bunch of books that I'm supposed to study, but haven't even opened yet.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 am

1. I've just finished my psychology essay.
2. Rather than relaxing I'm moving straight on to writing a history essay.
3. Different Departments referencing system and layouts drive me insane.
4. I can't wait till wednesday evening when all my deadlines are over and I can relax.
5. As you can see my mind is screaming to escape from academics lol
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:18 pm

1. My unfulfilled ambition in life is to write with a proper quill pen, on some proper parchment, preferably with green ink.

2. I'm slowly collecting all the Studio Ghibli DVDs. So far I have 7 out of 15: Nausicaa, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Laputa, Whisper of the Heart and Tales of Earthsea.

3. I used to have a pet rabbit who we nicknamed the Killer Rabbit. She used to growl at people and chase us round the garden. She was like that evil rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail albino

4. I love going to the theatre and the cinema, but sadly don't get to go that often.

5. I have lots of souvenirs from around the world but they've all been givent o me by other people because I never travel anywhere (the furthest I've been from home is Disneyland Paris and that was for 3 days with school).
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:21 am

1. I have 2 goldfish, called Cosmo and Wanda (Fairly Odd Parents!)

2. I started living on my own when I was 17.

3. I am planning on living together with my boyfriend.

4. I also have a cat called Poe. The Dutch word for cat is poes, which my brother, aged 1 at the time we got the kitten, couldn't pronounce. He kept calling the cat 'poeh', and so we named him that way.

5. I have known of the excistance of my boyfriend for nearly 8 years, but never got to know him until the time was right. I even went to class with his brother and never gave him a second glance. Now we've been together for 4 months and planning on staying together for a long time to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:26 am

1. I've become increasingly impulsive lately.
2. Last night I booked a 8 hour coach trip home, 2 hours prior to departure to travel from Scotland to England.
3. I'm at home now till sunday night which means I get to be here for mothers day, check my sisters ok after hospital and see my cat after her operation.
4. This week's been a nightmare but I love the feeling of been home.
5. I just got a new hair cut thats completly uncharacteristic for me. It's one of the many things I've changed recently.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:07 am

A few more facts about me

(1) I love world of Warcraft I have numerous characters but my favourite is my level 66 death knight
(2) I hate rabbits more then any other animal in the world.
(3) I have two brothers a half brother and half sister
(4) I use to be a cutter when I was a teenager (yes I know disgusting…)
(5) I day dream way to much…
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:40 pm

1. I've finally started designing t-shirts (something I've wanted to do for a long time)
2. I love watching disgusting rom-coms like Bridewars Surprised
3. My boyfriend has been talking about babies too much lately; he thinks we'll have at least one within 5 years. I don't think so.
4. I ball my eyes out over movies, even if it's not even sad.
5. After watching Bridewars I'm both scared to death to get married and cannot wait Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 am

1. I have suffered depression
2. Im not big on drinking
3. I seem to bite my nails on my left hand and not so much the right.
4. I like cooking but dont do enough of it
5. My first movie I remember watching and still love the movie and the idea of is The LIttle Mermaid. Sorry guys gota like the disney one better. lol
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:59 am

- I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs. Never have, and hope I never will.
- My brain balance is 54% toward the left, and 46% toward the right.
- As of this morning, I have no knob on my bedroom door.
- FINALLY going to be moving into my final semester of my degree.
- I now have a new Toshiba laptop to replace the Dell that died. This makes me happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 pm

-My eye is really bugging me right now. It keeps twitching.
-I feel horrible right now. I just had to get a cold!
-I'm younger than most peole think. I can easily pass for 16, but sadly I'm only 14. (Ok I lied a little on my age for the site, but who cares)
-I don't know what I want to do with my life. There are so many things that run through my head to do, I just can't make up my mind.
-My middle name is a flower.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:43 pm

My middle name is a flower. (is it Dandelion? Razz )

- I find life to be very simple, and yet so complex
- if i was a jar of mayonaise, I would not be eaten
- I get very philosophical and logical whenever I get bored (I mean it, my speech and and outlook completely changes)
- I wish I was going to Seattle
- I can relate to Freeflow about not knowing what to do with my life
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Mainly in response to freeflow saying he doesn't know what to do with his life:
1. I still don't know what to do with my life luckily I have another 3 years at uni to decide buI doubt i will be any more certain.
2. I almost didn't come to uni because I didn't want to get into the debt. I can't belive i nearly let the chance pass me by.
3. I made my first semester with the reputation as been the guy that was always sober, this semester people joke that I should join the AA lol.
4. I've changed immensly since I came to uni.
5. I got to confirm my belief that my "friends" were anything but that and that moving to the other side of the country was no real loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Five Random Facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Random Facts   Five Random Facts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Random Facts
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next