Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!

Go down 
+9
Deathblade
Mike Nemesis
A.Mouse
Blossom
Teele
CDRW
CommonGoods
chad.sims2
Foxee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:14 am

Hee hee! I agree; very beautiful baby, Fox. Smile Congratulations once again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:39 am

Cuteness factor +1
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:41 am

Wow, she's really cute! sunny I will reserve from expounding further in order to preserve my masculinity. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:03 am

It's ok, CD...we can assume you were struck dumb by the sheer magnitude of her cuteness.

Thanks for your kind words, everyone. I freely admit she's the cutest baby on earth. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:06 pm

She's so cuuuuuute. I could just eat. her. up.
*hides fork and knife*
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:48 pm

She's not on the menu and, besides, Mooses are herbivores and maybe sometimes hativores. :p
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Oh, but Cutie Pie is one of my specialties. Sad Though she might be a bit to sweet. (See what I did there, cuty pie, eat her up, to sweet. Very Happy I'm horrible!) jocolor But really, I want one... Hmmmmm, I might be able to steal one.... Hmmm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Well I happen to know of a house in NW Pennsylvania... Easy to spot, it had a brand new kitchen Wink

And this got my all psyched up for the end of the summer holidays and me going to France and spend time with my nieces (Although they are 4, 5 and 11...)

((PS: I showed the photographs to my little sister and she wants me to tell you it is an adorable little baby))
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:31 pm

LOL, Chad...Cutie Pie definitely fits her. Still, no eating up the baby! Not even toe nibbling, tempting as that may be. (TEENY tiny toes)

Thanks, CG and thanks to your sister, too. She has good taste in babies. Wink I love that you're a good uncle. For some reason that just makes me happy!
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 pm

I don't know where to put this and it's more of a stream of consciousness about me, me, me than anything else. So if you're not a fan of me being self-absorbed feel free to close the thread now.

This is your second chance to close the thread, I'm serious.

What are you still doing here? Well, you've been warned. Feel free to close the damned thing any time. This doesn't require replies, either.

Ever feel like you've been fighting too many battles on too many fronts and you've had your butt handed to you over and over and had to be gracious about it? I don't know about you but there is only so much 'grin and bear it' that I can do before I break. Today my sense of humor left. It's done it before and I miss it. All I want to do when this happens is go hide under a rock until its over and/or beat the snot out of a punching bag (it would keep me from trying to kill the next person who crossed me).

And just about the time that I'm somewhere between rage and suicide I guess something else overloads and I'm overwhelmed by apathy. It's either from exhaustion of trying to think my way out of the cumulative distress and a breaker flips so my head doesn't catch fire or else it's just a survival mechanism to keep me from doing something I can't undo.

I hate the apathy.

It's like being smothered by a cement blanket while I still feel all the rage and whatever other crappy emotions that are paining me. It's like a chemical restraint.

It works, though. The apathy stalls me out enough for the other crap to leak away eventually.

Tomorrow the bad stuff should have dissipated and the apathy hopefully will lift. It would be nice if my sense of humor came back.

Oh and I'll be out most of the weekend if I haven't mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:16 pm

I know what you mean Foxee, you're not alone in this. I get **** on every once in a while just too dammed much and in the end I don't say anything. The emotions just bottle up and swell into an anger uncomprehensible to anyone but yourself. Eventually that anger gets the better of me and my heart aches. It hurts so much, so dammed much, but the tide does turn for the better.

So Foxee I give you my hugs and joy. I don't care if I get beat on, so long as you feel better and the anger is released. And I offer my hugs of joy to all those out there in need of it. But right now I do believe that you need some hugs Foxee.

I love you *Hugs and Joys* I love you
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 am

Can't beat on you for that can I, DB? *hugs!* Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:18 am

Aye, we all have times where it seems we've fought an uphill battle all day with absolutely nothing but casualties to show for it. -adds hugs to the mix- I hope you feel better very soon, Fox. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:29 am

Ty, Teele. *hugs you too* I hope so as well.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:42 am

You're probably going to get overwhelmed with hugs at this rate, but regardless: *huggles*

I know it's generic for people to say "I know how you feel" but over the last few months I have been feeling as if I've been kicked in the teeth over and over again and yet am still expected to smile and carry on without any difficulty. So I can empathise at least a little.

I hope you feel better soon, Fox. In the mean time, in the immortal words of Monty Python: "Always look on the bright side of life ..." *imagine a whistling emoticon here*

If nothing else, you're getting a lot of cyberhugs Wink
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:13 am

Ty, Blossom! *hugs!*

Actually, I'm feeling a lot better. Being sleep-deprived beats being depressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3