Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!

Go down 
+9
Deathblade
Mike Nemesis
A.Mouse
Blossom
Teele
CDRW
CommonGoods
chad.sims2
Foxee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anir
Gamer
Anir

Female Number of posts : 94
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Congratulations fox on the baby girl!
Back to top Go down
http://myfallenfeathers.blogspot.com
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:12 am

deathblade15 wrote:
Damn, there goes my $20...

UHhhh, I mean, congratulations Foxee, glad its a girl *nervous chuckle*

Not as glad as I am... *pockets Db's twenty bucks* ...oh and ummm, congrats to Foxee and the new kid. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 am

Congrats Foxee. I bet she named her daughter after one of her rpg characters. Razz
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 am

I'm happy for you Foxee. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:43 am

Congratulations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:38 am

Congratulations! Make sure you let us know what you named her as soon as you can. Very Happy

P.S. I want it duely noted that I voted for a girl. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Congrats! Sorry hadn't been on to much.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Congrats Foxee. I bet she named her daughter after one of her rpg characters. Razz

lol! I happen to possess that bit of information; but I'll leave the disclosure to Foxee's discretion. Smile But no, it's not after one of her RPG characters. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:32 am

Congratulations Foxee!!!!! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 pm

And I'm sorta kinda back! Thanks for your kind words and congrats.

The little squeaker's name is Abigail Grace and she was born only minutes after the Penguins (Pittsburgh's pro hockey team for those who don't know) won the Stanley Cup. Yes, we had the game on in the delivery room. No, I am afraid I did not see most of it. The doc said the game was too nerve-wracking to watch and proceeded to tell me to push instead. So it was somewhere between being my daughter's birth day and a hockey party. Never has a little girl come so close to being named Stanley.

Thankfully, we already had her name picked out and I would have overruled any attempt to change it.

So I'll be back on the board periodically and it might be entertaining since I'm not getting a lot of sleep. Still, I miss being here so I'll make the effort. Very Happy

Thanks again, y'all!

~Foxee (And Abby)

PS: Hey, SD, I DID consider naming her Aeve after my Exodus character but my husband really liked Abigail. Oh well! Wink

Last edited by Foxee on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Welcome back, Fox! Smile Great to see those ever-familiar eyes making new posts again.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Phox E! Woo hoo welcome back!
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Abigail. 'Father's rejoice'. A lovely name Foxee. A really lovely name.

Have a good rest, if possible, and should you find the time, we would love to see more of you.
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Abigail is a great name. (Hockey's still going on this late in the year?) This is going to sound funny, but oh well: "Abigail" includes an inherent dichotomy, it's made out of spiky letters but rolls smoothly off the tongue.
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Nice to see you back Fox! Abigail is a beautiful name Smile
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Probably gona get called Abby though.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Welcome back, Foxee. Glad everything went great. When you didn't post for a few days, I started to think kung fu baby might have KO'd you. And Abigail is a wonderful name, very calming. It probably satiated her anger and spared you a lot of kung fu fury.
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

Female Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:50 pm

congrats foxee. and i agree with the others, abigail is a wonderful name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Abby the kung fu baby, daughter of Phoxee the Cookie Goddess and the hubby guy married to the cookie goddess. I like the ring of that title. Razz

Great to have you back Foxee, you gonna teach your daughter everything there is to RPing?
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Thats great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:59 am

Photos have been rquested. Here is Tiny a.k.a. Squeaker a.k.a. Kung Fu baby.

WARNING: HIGH CUTENESS LEVEL

The day after she was born.
Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 AbigailGraceJune12_2009

The week after she was born.
Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 AbbySnuggle
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:27 am

She is sooo mega super uber cute!!! Well done and congratz Foxee, man now I'm getting clucky...
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:31 am

She is absolutely gorgeous Smile Congrats Fox!
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

Female Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:21 am

*sqeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Very Happy what a cutie pie, foxee!
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:10 am

Well ain't she just a darlin' nice work their Foxee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!   Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the heck is Foxee? (possibly a rant) And kitchen progress...stay tuned!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next