Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Happiness List - Five at a Time

Go down 
+11
no_more_skrbblz
Fayte
CDRW
Addicted2aa
Jade DragonSpectre
A.Mouse
Teele
Deathblade
CommonGoods
Blossom
Foxee
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

The Happiness List - Five at a Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Happiness List - Five at a Time   The Happiness List - Five at a Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:47 am

1. The feeling of accomplishment when you've worked your posterior off for x amount of time, and you finally finish and are able to relax.

2. Being able to write and be creative again after a long spell of not being able to do so.

3. Programming computers, as contradictory as that sounds. Razz

4. Starting something new.

5. Sipping tea on a morning off with no plans.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Happiness List - Five at a Time   The Happiness List - Five at a Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:31 am

1. I wheelied my motorcycle for the first time!

2. I was able to find online a symphony-type piece that one of my choir teachers composed about five years ago. He used the choir to record a demo CD, but for some reason I never ended up with one, and I was mad because I really liked it. (The recording kind of sucks though, I thought we were better than that.)

3. So far I'm not only keeping up with my homework for the summer semester, I'm ahead.

4. I'm reading The Origin of Species, and it's really cool.

5. My writing muse is back.
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Happiness List - Five at a Time   The Happiness List - Five at a Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:46 am

All mine are holiday related, as I just got back from a trip and that has made me super happy Very Happy

1. Slightly burnt sausages (not charcoal-crispy burnt, but overdone) cooked on a barbecue, then coated in tomato sauce.
2. The sea. (Body boarding, as I’m not balanced/practiced enough to surf properly yet.)
3. Flip-flops – finally found a pair that don’t hurt my feet, which is especially good as I thought I was going to have to give in and wear Crocs *phew*. I like the sound of them as I walk too.
4. Driving home when everybody is exhausted/chilled and there is that really nice, companionable quietness.
5. Getting home, having a shower and knowing that there is a nice, clean bed that smells of Lenor waiting after having about 6 hours of proper sleep in the last 48 hours... bye. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Happiness List - Five at a Time   The Happiness List - Five at a Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:39 am

1. I just found out I passed first year.
2. I did far better in History than I was expecting which means I must have totally destroyed the exam :-D.
3. I go to America in 5 days.

Those 3 facts are all I need to put me in an amazing mood now if only I could find someone to go out and celebrate with!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Happiness List - Five at a Time   The Happiness List - Five at a Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Happiness List - Five at a Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2