Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greatest Character Quotes

Go down 
+9
no_more_skrbblz
Darkthought
Blossom
Gloom
A.Mouse
Zorell
chad.sims2
Deathblade
Teele
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Greatest Character Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Hey folks!

This is where you put up funny, insightful, or just plain memorable quotes from your (or others') RPG characters. Here's the format and an example to start us off:

"Just check the foobar frob on the gonkulator..." - Jack Cyrus (New Dawn)
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Does this also include quotes from other RPs on other websites such as WF? Or just here?
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:14 pm

As long as they're RPG characters from a text-based RPG that you participated in, it's fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:27 pm

WF quote, don't remember the chars name but... "Hey! That's my tail!" Background is my char, a human male, had been flirting with another char (who was a cat girl) and her tail was grabbed during a fight
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Don't remember the character Razz I do believe you meant Chrys from Phoenix Colony...maybe Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 pm

That could have been Crystan, as well...speaking of that one: here's a classic quote from Chad:

"You deny a man his pants?" - Drake (Crystan: Dawn of War)

At least I think you played Drake there...
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Sorry to add the extra dialogue but it only works if you know what I'm talking about.

And finally the little van stood in front of a well lavished tower. The Prophet's Tower the greatest and biggest library in the middle of nowhere. The tower was made out concrete, decorated with colors of the sand, but it glitter because jewels had been mixed in with the concrete.

He gave a long whistle, "someone sure spent a pretty penny for this thing," he looked it up and down, "its a bong fit for the gods." - Terrance (The Forgotten Keep)
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 am

Teele wrote:
That could have been Crystan, as well...speaking of that one: here's a classic quote from Chad:

"You deny a man his pants?" - Drake (Crystan: Dawn of War)

At least I think you played Drake there...

ROTFL! That's it, Drake from Crystan! LOL, I completly forgot the "You deny a man his pants!" LOL That char had so many epic quotes. He was a trip.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:17 pm

In an attempt at keeping this thread alive, I've decided to do a compilation of some of my personal favs I've written while gaming with you guys. Enjoy:

"You madam, can go to hell.... I say that with the utmost respect of course. I am a gentleman after all." - Simon Lancaster, to Myra (Blue Skies)

"D**n. Why won't they stop, drop, and roll!? What are they teaching kids these days?" - Fitz McGee after setting a group of zombie children on fire (Last One Alive, Lock the Door)

"...the TV was holdin' me down while the couch was trying to eat my legs and s***, yo. And green monkeys was climbin' in the windows and the table was laughin' at me an' the carpet was all like 'wassup V, why you trippin'?” [long, awkward silence] “Das why I don't smoke s*** like that no mo,' man.... That s*** was scary." - Vic Trane (A Kiss From Light Crimson)

"Please be quiet while the real people are talking." - Fitz McGee, speaking to Daisy a.k.a. the voice in his head (New Avarus City)

“I suggest you watch your tone, Jack. At the moment, I'm contemplating which parts of your anatomy I'll chop off and force-feed to you and which parts I'll mail to your mother in a heart-shaped box." - Fitz McGee (New Avarus City)

"I thought she was mad at me, but now I see she's just an indiscriminate angry person. Like a bull, or a mad dog, or some other dumb animal. I'm glad we cleared that up." - Van, about Nadala (Ardus)

"Just you wait, demon. I'm coming for you. Your head will be mine before this day is done. I'll gut you like the animal you are. I'll string you up by your entrails and bathe in your blood. You haven't seen destruction until you've seen me!" - Van, to the Nandoki (Ardus)

"I don't think I got your name. Tell me. I'd like to know which grave to piss on after this is over and done with." - Van, to Sunouva (Ardus)
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Tha'ts some funny **** Moose, I've decided to help out and make a small compilation of my own, though I don't find them to be anywhere near good as yours.

"Oh please Galmor, Argyle is a good leader, but he's too stiff and follows the codes to the last letter. The sooner he gets that stiff rod out of his arse, the sooner he might start letting up a little." – Capt. Taldrin’s rebuke to Galmor’s observation of Kit. (Valendir)

"not the best way to get downstairs, but at least he was thinking outside the box now." James, musing to himself about Van jumping out the window. (Ardus)

"I can't say that we have, we're monks, all we do is pray, train, and chant, although we do have the weekly poetry night." James, response to Hiyathinthe’s question. (Ardus)
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:54 pm

My characters aren't really funny >< I'll have to look around and find some lines i like from other forum goers
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Thanks, Db. I'm sure you've got some great stuff floating around out there. I just have a really good memory, so it's easy for me to remember my fav lines. And Gloom, your chars are responsible for 90% of the crazy **** I post, so don't be so quick to count yourself out. Character interaction brings out the best in all of us. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Thanks mouse, >< still haven't found anything mildy entertaining as of yet
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 pm

I try to make funny posts but sometimes they just end up fluking on me. Also I had to look through Ardus.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:29 am

Alyria nodded at Kithik’s command she turned away and grimaced she hated the thought of plunging into that icy cold village stew.

Alyria from the continent, village stew ^_^
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:49 pm

lol! Good contributions. Very Happy They don't necessarily have to be funny, though. They can be inspiring or cool, too. Wink

"Those are mine..." - Derek Aedrin (Exodus) [in regards to his glasses, which were removed from him and gazed upon in fascination by a surface tribesman immediately after Derek fought heroically and was laden with wounds after a pit fight that got them accepted into the tribe.]
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:25 pm

You make it sound like the pit fight wasn't fun ....

I don't think I have any funny/cool/inspiring quotes. I'll keep thinking. Nice ones from everyone else though!
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:53 pm

lol! The tone was that of preserving information density; cramming as many details as possible into one sentence. The pit fight was awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

Male Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Gasks head bobbed around loosely on his neck as he was dragged through the snow. He could make out a number of voices around him, but the only one his ears recognized was Sadie's. Gask thought for a moment on how cold it was outside, how he couldn't feel his hands or feet.

"You with me mate?"...."can ya tell me ya name?"

So many questions and Gask's head hurt to much to give any real answer. The only thing he could manage before slipping back into darkness was a mumbled, "Bastard broke my cigarette."

Probably one of the greatest things I've ever written. Especially for those of you who remember the carnage Gask had created right before it. From ICE on WF.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/doomofseasons
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:39 pm

LOL I remember that one I wish I could remember some of the things Eve said in that one
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:53 pm

"WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!?!?"

Arthur Ackenloe from ICE to Eve...
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:01 pm

ha ha i remember that
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:09 pm

yea, Flux couldn't stop cackling off that one...
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:18 pm

By the time Eve got killed in that game, i swear I'd already done enough physical damage to kill her without the dramatic explosion
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:56 pm

but the explosion really screwed Chris up... not bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Character Quotes   Greatest Character Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest Character Quotes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next