Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion Archive #1

Go down 
+17
A.Mouse
Mike Nemesis
Jade DragonSpectre
Deathblade
chad.sims2
Shadow Dragon
no_more_skrbblz
Fayte
Foxee
Zorell
Blossom
Garmar
CommonGoods
iMazed
Gloom
Darkthought
Teele
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:21 am

You know, the only thing I hate about RPGS is that they are addictive! I wana post again! >_<
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

Female Number of posts : 170
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:22 am

go ahead, i am waiting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:34 am

Cool, Garm!

No problem, Z. Smile

Dark, that's a great new character. Really enjoyed your opening post.

I'm really loving all of these characters and struggling a little to keep up (RL keeps taking me away) but I'm going to read all the posts. Right now...errands, though. ugh.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:42 am

LOL! I'm just loving being back in the game! Very Happy

And certainly agreed! Great posts and great characters from everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 am

Big posts as well, whoa! I'll need to work hard to keep up with everything. Loving it though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:59 am

iMazed it's great having you. And Fayte, too...so cool to have some people I didn't know yet.
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:52 am

just a heads up to those who brought there characters from TE, you don't know Timbur until intros are made... which will be soon anyhow...
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:57 am

GP, Lliliean didn't finish the journey with Merri...she left after she was poisoned with the Belladonna Wink
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 pm

well, i'm starting Timbur over, because i gave him a dual personality now... i got a vision for the chap...
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:09 pm

I'm basically picking up where I left off with my characters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:46 am

WHOA!

You don't read things for like a day, and all of a sudden Ardus has 4 pages on posts added affraid it will take me a while to read all these! Will do so today, and will try to post a little as well.
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: (Sorry Gloom) Jester's Jaw, the periodicle of Ardus   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 am

Jester's Jaw

We are on our way, members are arriving at the Tavern from near and far, from home and from battle. The gang isn't all here, but the family sure is growing.

Please give a moment of silence for Merri Harmony's father, Evandros, he was killed in battle as his daughter aided him in rescuing their beloved homeland, Elidian.

Arriving back at the tavern with this sad news on her mind, a smile might yet return to Merri's face, Teele Warryn had proposed! Yes, yes, we saw it coming, but it happened! A moment of cheer for this news.

In other Warryn brother news, the ceromony for the wedding of Nadala Celeste and Reede Warryn has been announced by the Rad Century to be held at the Jester in the coming days. But, will it actually happen? There appear to be some objectors of the event, Alexandra for one. The half elf woman, new to the realm of humans, has found a disctinct disdain in the forced marriage of the two, but she may have been swayed by Reede's words that it is either marriage or death. May it be the former and not the latter or a bloody battle shall ensue. I don't think Jak would like that... Nor Garus, let's not anger Garus.

While on the subject of love, a small triangle may be forming, if unbeknownst to two of its points. Astrid has, how ever small they are at present, developed some feelings of interest for the one known as Dane, the friendly rogue, but her thoughts also waver to his companionship with Lliliean. Little does she know, Lliliean's mind is preoccupied of late with thoughts not conducive to budding relationships. Poor Astrid also seems unaware of Zain's advances...

On to fate, I mean Fayte, companion of shadows. After a recent drinking contest with Nadala and, unknown to both parties, Nadala's brother Rhue, Fayte's circular hand marks became hungry for shadows. A lethal dose of alcohol and shadow have rendedred the poor woman confused and weaker than she expected. May she recover soon.

As to other drinkers, Timbur and Oskar seem to be going for records, the little men each managing to down more than four mugs of ale and nowhere near satiated.

to be continued....

Last edited by Zora Elle on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Garmar
Advanced Gamer
Garmar

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:56 am

No doubt, IMazed! I went to work and 4 pages when I got back! By the time I got done reading I was too tired to post. No

Love the periodical Zora!
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:00 am

THanks, I hope it was helpful Very Happy But I think I might have missed a couple of points...
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 am

You may want to consider adding that Oskar is going to beat Timbur at drinking Cool
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:45 am

We are a respectable publication, not a tabloid Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:18 pm

LOL, Good job, Z! Evandros is Merri's father's name but you were close. I like the periodical...very helpful!
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Fixed Very Happy

Sorry, I have not only slight reading problem where sylables switch, but my right hand is faster than my left Sad
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Not a problem! All newspapers make mistakes. At least you didn't have to publish any retractions. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:07 pm

For the time being, Chad has asked that I NPC Drake until he can come in and take over the character Very Happy

That is easier said than done, but I will do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Wow! Amazing job on that report, Z. Couldn't have done better meself! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:09 am

Ehm, nobody seemed to notice my post on page 6 Razz Doesn't matter though, I'll change it and will make Roni contact people otherwise. Shame though, she was in for a bit of an arguement bounce

Edit: bouncebounce Whoa! How is that for making contact huh! You just ruined all the fun of stealing coins undetected Razz But Roni's in, huray!
Back to top Go down
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

Male Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Is this whole RP going to be nothing but dress clothes and love making? Don't get me wrong, its been fun but when does the adventure and bloodshed start?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/doomofseasons
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 pm

I'm working on it Twisted Evil Roni's knifes hunger for a bit of action. Come her way and you're in for some action, for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #1   Discussion Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion Archive #1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next