Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion Archive #2

Go down 
+14
Blossom
Hollow
chad.sims2
Jade DragonSpectre
CommonGoods
Fayte
Slayer
Gloom
Teele
Foxee
Addicted2aa
no_more_skrbblz
A.Mouse
Deathblade
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:40 pm

So was I wrong in calling him "James Keifner of the Dark Knights?" If so, I need to know so I can edit it out. I mentioned it in about two or three posts and will have to edit them all.

And, yes, James has been fairly clever most of the time. He made some good suggestions in the past, (like when he asked Dane about scouting from the treetops while we were traveling; I liked that one in particular). But when he met Kya, he made a terrible first impression on her. As a result, she thinks he's a bit of an idiot. Maybe when he sobers up, she'll change her mind about him... but I wouldn't get your hopes up on that. Second chances aren't in her character.

Anyway, good night. See you tomorow. And I hope someone steps up with a quest idea soon. At the moment, I don't think there's anyone in line after me, and I have this phobia that Ardus will hit a dead-end where there are no quests and all our characters while away their lives rotting in rocking chairs at the Lute while reminiscing about times past. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:18 am

I've got a quest idea, but it all depends on which of my characters I want to die.

Also, wait, you'll find out, hopefully, soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey Slayer, when you character said "You seem to be doing well for yourself. Do you get much business, if it isn't too forward of me to ask?" who was he talking to? I think it's Dagner, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Super Gamer
Slayer

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:01 pm

no, he's talking to jak, who I'm assuming is still sitting by the fire... Correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Nope; Jak's still about. Or he was. Situations handled, synchronized, and under control. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:52 pm

DB, Jade's character's name is Valere. Not Valerie.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:52 pm

hmm, I don't know why I messed that up. Don't worry I'll re-edit.
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey Chad, has Arwyn ever met Bobby before? I remember Van met him on Dane's quest (the one that got called off) but I can't seem to recall Bobby and Arwyn meeting.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:11 pm

they did, breifly. She found him very wierd (I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure they did. I can edit it where he still bugs ya. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Sorry about the slow response, Chad. I started reading old Lute posts, to see if they'd met before and I totally got sidetracked. Embarassed A lot of interesting stuff has hapened in there.

Anywho, should I be noticing anything weird about Bobby, spectrally? I mean, has all his dragon spectra been sealed away or should Arwyn notice something odd about him, other than his mannerisms?
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 am

By the way DB, these are not idle threats that Valere is making. Tim has really annoyed him. :p
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 am

I'm sure, but in his current condition, can he really take Tim on?
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 am

Of course. Win, maybe not, but he'll still give it his best shot. He has lots of experience of drunken brawling. And would Tim really start a fight with him in such a state ;o? All he has to do is let him go on his own.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:50 am

which is what I did, because most likely Sara and Karis would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 am

Who's Aziral?
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:00 am

The daemon within his blade. The blade is bound to Tim, meaning that Aziral the Defiler is bound to Tim as well. He's Tim's conscience so to speak, but in desperate situations Tim will call upon Aziral to manifest and possess his physical form, making him stronger and faster, it also daemonically mutates him.

-------

https://rpcentral.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=236
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Archive #2   Discussion Archive #2 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion Archive #2
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40