Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show Your Allegiance

Go down 
+12
Addicted2aa
Gloom
Fluxhavok
Fayte
no_more_skrbblz
A.Mouse
Deathblade
Jade DragonSpectre
FlakeandFins
CommonGoods
Foxee
Teele
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Choose you this day whom ye shall serve:
The Cookie Cult
Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
The Licoricians
Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The Immortal Flaming Cement Cactus of Doom
Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
The Cult of the Fuzzies
Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:26 pm

it's a tight race...
Back to top Go down
Addicted2aa
Gamer
Addicted2aa

Male Number of posts : 98
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:37 pm

I'm starting to worry. What happens if the cactus gets hungry before the poll closes?
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 am

Addicted2aa wrote:
I'm starting to worry. What happens if the cactus gets hungry before the poll closes?

That's okay that's what sworn enemies are for ^_^
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:45 pm

The Immortal Flaming Cement Cactus of Doom is in FIRST!!!!!!!!
IFCCoD! That is me! I am your lord and masters Fear my MDMs! I am a master at acronyms and taking a joke to far to where it is not really funny anymore to anyone but my self! Fear me the IFCCoD! Oh, and can you guess what I voted for???
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 pm

oh that's right forgot to mention I put Chad's sould in that ><
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Muah hahaha! LOL, I now have the army! It is time to declare war on the puny Cookie Cult!
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:08 pm

If thou wouldst declare war on us, sir Chad, remeber with whom thou pickest a fight. The one you call Phox E; the Great And Honorable Cookie Goddess. And remember, if peradventure thou overcomest us, thou shalt have no cookies for thyself. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Hmmm, I might be persuaded from combat given the right... persuasion! Lets say a tray of peanut butter cookies?
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm

UNACCEPTABLE!!
Ask your freakin' cactus for some cookies and see what you get, tough guy.
A bunch 'o vegetable-worshippin' goons, that's what you guys are.

And guess who just joined the Cookie Cult? Here's a hint: starts with "A" and ends with "nonyMouse"
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 pm

*ties Mouse to the cactus and kicks it down a hill.*

Good thing I got them wheels installed eh Chad? just remember your celestial creator...
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:31 pm

*Screams like a girl as he rolls down the hill*

Of course I haven't forgotten you, I need a personal assisstant after all... And rule one is no kicking me down hills!
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:37 pm

I made you damn it!! It is i should be holy manager of your fan club
Back to top Go down
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 pm

*calmly enjoys a cookie as he barrels downhill tied to a flaming cactus*
Man, this is good. You guys don't know what you're missing.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Hmmm, holy manager.... I can deal with that. But first... STEAL THE COOKIES!
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:15 pm

I obey almighty IFCCoD
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:35 am

Cookies for the cookie-goddess!

*grabs the sledgehammer!*
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:05 am

It was the time of the Great War.

The Flaming Abomination rampaged through the land, causing desolation as martyrs rolled down hills yelling, 'OWowowOWOW!' and unholy fires went up in all the land.

The Cult of Cookie withdrew to its fortresses, taking in refugees, offering the Solace of the Cookie. Outside the fortresses was sadness but inside peanut butter cookies, Macadamia nut pinwheels, and the All High Chocolate Chip Cookie were offered in abundance to the faithful. And the dancing went on.

It was on a most auspicious day when a new refugee was found at the bottom of a hill, pierced by the betraying prickles of his former god, cookie clutched in one hand. And we freed the valiant AnonyMouse from his bonds and brought him in to the Cookie Cult to dough his wounds, for the wounds of the Cacti are many.

Perhaps the Cookie Cult has found a new hero, another champion. For is this not what the Recipe Book of the Masters has foretold?
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:31 am

A Hero must be found! So cried the dancing masses, for indeed, it was fortold, and all in the lands knew that if the Recipe Book of the Master spoke of a Hero, a Hero would be found, a great scion of faith, a champion of dough.

And then came a day, after the ritual cookie sacrifise, after the ritual dancing, one stood up when all other sat down and cried; I shall find him! Our hero! Our champion! And all rejoiced, and others joined him, and so shall start the first Crusade. For it was foretold.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 am

And as the Prophecy had stated, the High Priest and the Knight Errant arose with the Goddess, and bid welcome to this new acolyte, and taught him all the Ways of the Cookie through the holy words of the Recipe Book of the Masters.

And so the acolyte would grow in grace and knowledge, and in favor with the Goddess and with men.

(There's also no question of which is the most eloquent cult. Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:05 pm

IFCCoD sat brooding in his throne room. A spine covered branch scratching the area that should have been his chin. Upon close inspection you could almost see the out line of his cruel face, thoughtfull and cold near the top of the IFCCoD. "Why hasn't it fallen yet!" He shouted suddenly, one of his commanders stepped forward.

"My lord their walls are strong and tall and within the fortress the cookie supply is endless." He said with a shaky voice. IFCCoD looked at the man for a moment before raising on spiny branch and launching a needle at the man. It stabbed the minion threw the eye killing him.

"I want those cookies." He said in a low menacing voice. "Initiate plan Trojan Cookie!" He anounced followed by a long laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 pm

And the high and mighty manager looked to her glorious lord, oh mighty and wonderous cacti might I suggest a few upgrades?
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Behold! Your cactus! (ish)
Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 SmPA260007
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:51 pm

My chad...how you've grown...I'm going to take this the wrong way and concider it a compliment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Allegiance   Show Your Allegiance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Your Allegiance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2