Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tavern Archive #1

Go down 
+16
Slayer
Deathblade
chad.sims2
Garmar
Blossom
Jade DragonSpectre
CommonGoods
Fayte
Darkthought
Gloom
no_more_skrbblz
Foxee
Shadow Dragon
Zorell
iMazed
Teele
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

Female Number of posts : 170
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:42 am

"I'm from a small village far away, I have forgotten the name it's been so long." She looked down at her hands, "I guess this comes from having not seen the sun for twelve years, I think it's permanent at this point, but I had it all my life. The ale seemed to have loosened her tongue. "Sorry, still hal sleep from the sounds of it. From where do you hail?"
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:48 am

"How've you been, sweetheart?" He asked her teasingly.

Nadala sucked up a deep breath and held it. She wanted to drop him to the floor and make him beg. If only she knew how.

“I was fine, until you walked into the tavern and destroyed the peace and quiet…What gives you the right to stop me from skewering a man who was clearly harassing me,” she turned her nose up at him.

She ordered an Ale and disappeared from the bar before he could taunt her any more. After she found a free table she rested her head against it in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 am

Bonehead had burst free of the forest, down the slope, the busy little port town of Soara spreading out before Merri and the companions who rode not far behind her. They found the road into the town, Bonehead’s hooves finding the firmer ground of the dirt hard-packed by traffic.

Merri’s heart pounded as she touched the opposite rein to Bonehead’s neck and put her left knee into her side. The horse sure-footedly made the left turn onto the main street and galloped on toward the square building, smoke spiraling lazily from its chimneys.

It never occurred to her that Teele might not be there. She stretched her vision to its limits, the horse’s mane flashing in front of her eyes, traffic on the street scattering a bit out of the way.

She saw a man alone in front of the tavern, his blonde hair flashed in the light. She could barely see his face but she felt who it was even from here. Fire seemed to sweep through her veins and she kicked Bonehead one more time.

The horse, born to run and half wild at the best of times, stretched her neck out, laid her ears back, and flowed over the ground like a wraith. Comments of a group of men at the side of the road were scattered nonsense as horse and rider passed.

Merri saw his face clearly at last and then she was near enough to rein Bonehead in, the horse fighting the restraint and slowing enough to rear before it dropped its front feet to earth and stood still, wild-eyed, nostrils flared.

Merri was already out of the saddle, flinging herself into Teele’s arms.

She had been wrong. The Jester’s Lute wasn’t home. Teele was her home.

Last edited by Foxee on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 am

“It‘s alright Llilian,” he reassured her with a warm smile.

“I came from a small farming community. I haven‘t lived their for years now though. My family were killed all except myself and I believe my sister. I haven‘t seen her since the attack on my families farm,” he sighed. “I‘ve not given up hope yet.”
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:00 am

"That I do remember, I lost my family as well, twice." She looked away and took a deep breath, "Don''t give up hope, that is always a good thing to have. Myself, I know they are all gone, I watched it happen...Keep your hope."

She tunred for the bar and asked for a mug of milk, she needed to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Teele   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 am

He thought his heart couldn't beat any faster, or any hearder. Each time it pounded he heard it and felt it as if it were a drum beating endlessly onward. The leader came into better view, and Teele saw the plait of mingled platinum, red and gold flowing behind her. And his heart leapt as though he'd been awakened from a dream. It was as if he had been sleeping these past weeks; empty and without purpose or meaning. And now...

She cleared the street, charging her horse straight into the town. She drew up in front of Teele and leapt from the saddle, running into his arms. His whole body was overcome with warmth; his mind instantly flooded with contentment and unspeakable joy. Tears streamed down his face as he laughed, the rush of emotion overwhelming him.

For a long moment, he held her in his arms. When he drew back, it was only to kiss her deeply and passionately.

"Oh, my love..." He said. "How I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 am

The tavern was getting quite crowded. Oh, there were still a table or two left and she supposed that if they were occupied, the giant Hearth would provided a warm place to sit, or nap, eyeing one of the patrons napping, his back against the wall.

A tall, blond haired man stared at her for a moment before turning his attention to the woman with the crossbow and began speaking to her.

"I a Dawn," he said with a voice all too human, "How was your journey?"

Fayte blinked. This was not Fiacha, her own crow was probably somewhere outside searching for worms or resting in the stable.

And not only that, Fiacha couldn't speak, well, not in human at any rate.

She raised an eyebrow at the crow. It looked at her expectantly.

"Why do you speak with me, crow? My journey is always long. Begone from my sight lest I pluck you of your feathers and throw you in the fire to roast for my dinner."[left]
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:16 am

Dawn chuckled at the woman, "You mistake me for a fowl which will allow its death. I ask of kindness, but if you wish not to talk that is acceptable...but something you may come to regret..." He sat where he was and looked at her, Schi would have liked her, but she was too tough.

"Allow me to try this again. I am Dawn, how was your journey?" He knew what he had done, but he was not going to leave without answer.

Lliliean noticed him pestering a rather violent looking woman, or maybe just annoyed, and excused herself from Rhue, "i have to go attack the Dawn." She before walking over to Dawn and slamming her mug ext to him, "Leave the girl be."

Dawn ignored her, looking to Fayte for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:25 am

When Teele’s arms came around her, Merri clung to him, feeling his heartbeat matching hers even through the layers of clothes. She kissed him back hungrily before he drew back to look at her.

"Oh, my love..." He said. "How I've missed you."

She couldn’t speak, overcome by the senses that overwhelmed her. His presence wrapped her in a way that negated the rain and the surroundings, his hair falling forward. She lifted a hand and stroked it back into place, studying the warm blue of his eyes, the planes of his face, his light beard sprinkled with rain droplets.

“Teele…” was all she could say when her power of speech returned. It was enough.

His mouth moved over hers in the way that sharpened her senses and drugged her at the same time, his hand cradling the nape of her neck as her fingers tangled in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Teele   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:39 am

“Teele…”

Her voice was like a drink from a cool spring after centuries in a desert. Just to hear his own name from her lips was enough. His hand stroked her face and neck gently, and his entire body felt lifted into flight at her touch. Her hand stroked a stray lock of hair from his face.

Caught up in the euphoria and joy, he kissed her again eagerly. He pulled her in close to him, relishing her nearness, never wanting to let her go. Again and again, he kissed her, feeling the love radiating from her just as he felt it burn brightly within himself. This was the woman he loved; and would always love. For eternity.

It was minutes later when he could finally will himself to release her, but still could not break his touch completely. He held his hand in hers.

"We should go inside," He said, smiling. "I'm sure there are others who wish to greet you."
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:49 am

"Allow me to try this again. I am Dawn, how was your journey?" The... creature, whatever it was asked again.

Narrowing her eyes, Fayte glared at the bird. "Why do you pester me so? I have told you already that my journey was long."

A woman stalked over to the table and slammed her mug down hard enough that liquid sloshed onto the table. "Leave the girl be."

With a heavy sigh, Fayte closed her eyes and shook her head. She opened her eyes again and stared tiredly at the woman. "My lady, the bird belongs to you? Then maybe I am not speaking its language. Tell him this; My journey was fine. Fantastic even. Now kindly take your bird. I am extremely tired."

Tired was an understatement. she was exhausted. Sick of the grime that encrusted her hands and smeared her face. She wanted a hot bath and a bed that was not made from the earth or from the leaves of ferns.

Fayte rose from the table and motioned for the owner of the bar.

"Yes, Miss?"

"Please arrange a bath and a bed. I wish to retire for the moment." Fayte watched as the Tavern Owner nodded and proceeded to organise her a room.

Turning back to where the woman still stood with the bird, Fayte nodded at the woman and ignored the creature disguised as a crow. That thing wasn't from here. She could taste the darkness that lingered around it. She didn't think it was evil, well, not that she could tell anyways.

"The room is ready Miss."

Fayte nodded at the owner and paid him enough coin to cover her stay and the bath. "Thankyou."

He nodded and smiled while he told her the room number and continued on to the next patron.

Shaking her head, Fayte trudged up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:49 am

Roni woke to the sound of home. Two men had been playing their lute's, creating the songs the men in her family had played as well. Even though she was awake, she kept her eyes closed and listened in silence.

When the stopped, she opened her eyes and looked at the men. They were Yanthians, like herself. She greeted them the normal way, but dind't introduce herself. Exchanging names had never been part of her culture.

She signaled to Jak that she would like another ale. He nodded and started filling another tankard. While looking around she noticed the inn was all of a sudden filled with other people. She felt a litle uncomfortable in big crowds. Maybe she should ask Jak for her room now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:52 am

Merri smiled back at him, rain rolling down her face like tears, her hand firmly held in his, reaching for Bonehead's reins with the other.

"I want to see them, too," she replied. Other than the hole in her spirit left by her father's death, she felt whole again. "I should hand this poor girl over to the grooms. I pushed her pretty hard."

Bonehead's feverish excitement had dropped to exhaustion, she was standing with head uncharacteristically low. Merri looked contrite.

"I'm sorry, girl," she said to the horse, patting her.

The companions who had been following began to arrive looking wet and weary, their horses at a walk. Bringing up the rear she saw Orim on his pony.

When the horses had been consigned to the stable and properly seen to, Merri walked closely with Teele, their fingers entwined as they went into The Jester's Lute.
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 am

Llliliean had barely the chance to say the bird was not hers, not hers at all. Dawn screamed it at the woman's back as she made her way up the stairs, "I belong to none!"

Lliliean sat down and stared at Dawn, "WHy do you pester people? Is it some sort of sport?"

"I wish not to speak to you 18, 33." He never called her by her name, just her numbers. "Bye." He quickly took flight out of the opening door, Teele and Merri making not even a glance as they crosses paths at the doorway.

Llilean ran over to them, happy to know hse had returned safely. She offered her hand to Merri, "I hope all went well, I am sorry that I could not finish the journey with you, that wound still hasn't left me completely."

Every now and again, she'd see a Jewel or one of her brothers...Mist even seemed to talk soemtimes...
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:03 am

Astrid rode slowly over the plains of Raytha, following the small group that was returning from Elidian at a distance. She had preferred to set her own pace rather than pushing her horse to keep up with the hard, swift speed set by Merri, who had seemed almost possessed in her determination to return to the tavern. Keeping up with the group didn't particularly matter; Astrid was only barely acquainted with most of them and not even that with some. It was more natural for her to be alone, anyway.

She had helped push back the forces that had attacked Elidian. The woodland realm of the wilder elves was not her home, but it was still part of her ancestry and she had not wanted to see a place of such beauty and elegance destroyed.

Her father had been one of the leaders of the counter attack. He had expressed gratitude for her aid, but had been as cold and indifferent as ever. Astrid had thought that, prepared for it, it might not hurt as much. But it did. She had been only too ready to leave Elidian and the feeling of inferiority that consumed her there.

Now she rode her black appaloosa, Khan, the last few miles to the familiar sight of the Jester's Lute. It was strange; Astrid rarely spent more than a day or two in once place, yet somehow she kept being drawn back here. Something about the Lute and its patrons and the complete unpredictablility of the place made her feel less lonely.

As she drew up to the entrance she noticed Teele and Merri locked in an intimate embrace just in front of the door. Dismounting, Astrid quietly led Khan into the stables to give them some privacy. She removed the horse's saddle and bridle, gently rubbed him down with straw, filled a nosebag for him, and only then made her way into the Lute proper.

Hanging her grey woollen cloak up on a peg by the door, she made her way over to the bar and slid onto a free stool. There were a few familiar faces nearby, but none she knew well enough to feel comfortable speaking with.

Behind the bar, Jak caught sight of her and sidled up with his customary smile.

"Hey there, darling. Nice to see you back again," he winked, "What can I get for you?"

Astrid smiled back, glad to feel she was welcome somewhere. Though she knew Jak welcomed any paying customers. "Wine would be nice. I need a drink."

"Ah. One of those days?"

"Yes. One of those days," she agreed.

"Well, I'll be quick as a flash for you."
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:14 am

Fayte paused outside the door to her room and rested her forehead against the cool wood. That bird,thing, whatever it was.

Ugh.

She swung the door open adn closed it behind her. The room was simply furnished. A large bed that could fit more than two people was the main focus of the room. The bedside tables held candles which were already lit and a frame seperated a claw footed bathtub filled with steaming water, allowing privacy.

Fayte felt a bubble of anticipation form inside her. It had been ages since she had enjoyed a bath, let alone a hot one indoors.

Thinking of the bird, Fayte checked that the window was firmly closed before turning her back and begining to undress. She carefully set aside the scabbard that was hidden amongst the folds of her cloak. Her wrist armor, she set aside and she hurridly shed the rest of her clothes before sinking into the tub.

Pleasure. This was it. Sure, the added luxury of sweet smelling soap, oils for her hair was nice, but the searing hot water made her purr. A grin finally spilt across her features as she let herself sink beneath the water.
Back to top Go down
Garmar
Advanced Gamer
Garmar

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:45 am

"I'm gettin' too old fer this, me." Orim grumbled as he spurred Halond after Merri and the group. His pony wasn't happy about the breakneck pace from Elidian either. Or being wet for that matter.

He looked forward to Jak's good food and brew. Suddenly, Merri broke into a full gallop as The Jester's Lute came into sight up ahead. She flew off Bonehead and into Teele's arms.

Orim kept Halond at a steady trot, thinking of the battle for Elidian and the fate of Merri's father. She had fought like a demon that one. Orim nodded his head in admiration. A fine warrior to fight for, and with.

Orim put Halond up with the stable master and clumped up the steps into the warmth and good cheer of The Tavern. Making his way past the crowd, and nodding at Merri and Teele--who didn't even notice most likely--Orim grinned at the couple and ordered a warm tankard and a meal.
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:16 pm

His ale went down rather rough. Timbur looked around at the new faces making their their entrances. A dwarf came in, that made the wilder elf smile. He seemed to know the half elf that Timbur had noticed earlier.

Timbur had been a wallflower a little too long. He would take this chance to meet some of the tavern's attendants and perhaps build a few friendships. After a gulp to finish his first ale, he orders a second. Once the second ale slid his way, he paid for both and began to mingle.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Teele   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Teele walked into the tavern, Merri's hand in his, wearing the largest and stupidest grin he had ever smiled. He was a man content. He now had back the one thing that meant the most to him in this world. And he let that joy show. A few familiar faces were there. Nadala had apparently already had a talk with Reede, for she was wandering away from him looking flustered, while he stood at the bar grinning. Astrid was there, and to her he waved. Lliliean was there, too, and she came forward to greet Merri. Orim sat at the bar, devouring a plate of food.

"Well met once again, master dwarf!" Teele called out to him.

Also there were several unfamiliar faces. Faces that he guessed would become familiar with time. That is, if he wasn't so fixated on Merri that he neglected to greet them...and that indeed would be a difficult, if not impossible, problem to overcome.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Dane   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:49 pm

The end of yet another long road...

Straight and tall Dane sat as his horse guided him once again into the seaside town of Soara. This last venture he had been on had not ended well at all. Several were dead, and relations with the colony would now be even more strained. If it kept going this way, Raytha would have another war on their hands. More than that, rumors were beginning to circulate in many realms of a gathering darkness. The orcs were biting at bordered lands, and their scouts had been seen far from Gelgreth, in places where no orc had trod in decades. The world seemed to be drawing in a collective breath as it waited to see what was in store.

The rain only served to darken Dane's mood further. The only consolation he would get was a long stay at Jak's. He had been told to keep low for a few weeks; finish some of his minor requests if he wished. He would now be a hunted man, as if that was something new to him. It was the nature of what he did.

His heavy brown cloak served as his only warmth until he had stalled his horse at the stable and walked into the Tavern. The fire's heat called to him already, and he shed the robe, hanging it on a peg by the door. His eyes swept the room, and he saw Reede and Teele Warryn, as well as several familiar, but unnamed faces. His eyes passed over a small figure sitting by herself, and he did a double take, letting his eyes come to rest on her again.

It was Astrid. He had wondered if he would see her again, and he had hoped it would be so. He had thought of her often these past days. They had only spoken briefly on their last meeting; only had a few minutes. But in those few short minutes he saw in her a spirit kindred to his own. The need to wander; and the drive to follow dreams.

The sight of her was welcome. He gave her a wide smile, and raised a hand in greeting, promising himself to go to her after getting something to drink.

Jak stood behind the bar, serving out ale by the gallon. Dane smiled as he noticed the two dwarves at the bar. Small wonder.

Dane stepped up to him.

"Ah, Dane! Welcome back, my friend. I must admit, I wasn't expecting you for another few months!" Dane laughed.

"I'm here for at least a little while, Jak. They've told me to lay low."

"'Lay low?' I thought low was the only way you laid."

"Usually; but a few weeks of not laying low mean I have to lay yet lower. I've been told to disappear for a while."

"Well, you've disappeared to the right place! I was getting rather sick of you saying you'd stay the night, only to leave after an hour. Maybe this time you'll stick around long enough to really meet some folks. Maybe charm one of the ladies, eh?" Jak said, snickering. Dane smiled, and reddened a little, Astrid's image for some reason popping into his head.

"We'll just have to see, now won't we?" Dane said. "Now go make me some tea." Jak stiffened, a mock-seriousness masking his face as he made a wildly exaggerated salute.

"Aye aye, Sir Dane!"
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 pm

The tavern's warmth was welcome, the fire glowing on the oversized hearth. Jak seemed contentedly busy and the tall solid figure of Garus, helping Jak as always and keeping a large benign eye out for trouble.

Merri smiled to see that Orim had been behind her but, as usual, had a knack for ending up in the warm with food and ale. Teele greeted him as Lliliean came to greet Merri.

She offered her hand to Merri, "I hope all went well, I am sorry that I could not finish the journey with you, that wound still hasn't left me completely."

Merri nodded and touched Lliliean's fingers with her own in the accepted fashion and reflected once again what a startling ethereal beauty the woman had. She looked as though she should inhabit the Spectral plane rather than the physical.

"It is I who should apologize," she told Lliliean, "I'm sorry I could not stop when you were so greviously hurt and thought about you often. I trust that you're feeling better?"

The sound level in the room had risen, laughter and chatting filling the room along with warmth. Merri unclasped her cloak and slipped it off, revealing the brief skin-baring top, armor, breeches, twin daggers, and long boots. Her crossbow she handed over the counter to Jak for safekeeping as she spoke with Lliliean.
Back to top Go down
Zorell
Advanced Gamer
Zorell

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:56 pm

Lliliean accepted the greeting, "Well, the visions aren't as many as they once were, but they come none-the-less. And the scar," she pointed at her waist eventhough her tunic blcoked what she intended, "the Healer could not save it, there it sits, taunting me." She smiled once more, "I see you are happy love has returned. And worrry not, I would be of the same mind if given the chance."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:12 pm

Zain entered the small, but inviting tavern, noticing first the man with his apparent bride or bride to be talking to some translucent woman. With a yawn he sat at the bar. Who would have guessed some many attractive women would be in a place like this, he thought to himself. "Barkeep... ale, strong and keep it coming."
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:22 pm

Orim had given a grunt of greating in between mouthfuls, waving his fork absently. Teele smiled, and Jak turned away from Dane to the pair.

"Welcome back, you two! Would you care for a meal before you head upstairs?" Teele flushed, but chuckled and gave Merri's hand a squeeze.

"We'll take a meal, Jak, thanks."

"Coming right up!" He said, disappearing into the kitchen behind the bar, from which the fresh scent of garlic and freshly cooked fish was wafting.

"I see you're happy love has returned." Teele turned to Lliliean and smiled.

"Indeed he has." He said, looking down affectionately at Merri. He brought his gaze up and spotted an empty table.

"Shall we sit down?" He asked the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:34 pm

“A Healer could not help?” Merri’s eyebrows rose, that was bad indeed, “It seems as though we might have to search for other alternatives.”

She smiled up at Teele at Lliliean’s comment, the pain that she had recently endured in abeyance for now as Teele turned to her, having spoken to Jak.

“Yes,” she said softly of Teele, “he will always return.”

"Indeed he has." He said, looking down affectionately at Merri. He brought his gaze up and spotted an empty table.

"Shall we sit down?" He asked the two girls.

Merri suddenly realized that she was tired and hungry. A table and a hot meal sounded very good.

“Yes, please,” she said gratefully, “will you join us?” she asked Lliliean as Teele lead her toward an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Archive #1   Tavern Archive #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern Archive #1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next