Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's Gloom?

Go down 
+3
Foxee
Fayte
Gloom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Where's Gloom? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Gloom?   Where's Gloom? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 am

Hey guys, sorry for going MIA however I've moved house. The move went well, unfortunately the rural net isn't to hot. I can't have broadband so I've had to go wireless, I can no longer use my computer and I'm forced to hunker down over my little notebook. The wireless is a giant painin the but, it cuts in and out when it pleases. For now my posting will be far and few between. I'm sourly disapointed because I really wanted to join in on Mouse's quest. Miss you guys and I hope to catch up with you all soon.

Gloom~
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Where's Gloom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Gloom?   Where's Gloom? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:15 am

Hello gorgeous! Missed you heaps!!!! Pity about the connection. Hope the situation improves for you. And wish you could join us on the quest. Maybe next time. Hopefully I will chat to you soon?

xoxo

~F.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Where's Gloom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Gloom?   Where's Gloom? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:57 am

*hugs!* We've been missing you, Gloom. Hope things get better so you can get back!
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Where's Gloom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Gloom?   Where's Gloom? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:14 am

Hey Glooms! Glad to hear the move went well, but sad to hear the Net isn't as good. Sad Hopefully things have a chance to improve slightly! We miss you!
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Where's Gloom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Gloom?   Where's Gloom? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Come back soon Gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Where's Gloom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Gloom?   Where's Gloom? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Isn't technology a wonderful thing? I know all about sucky internet, so I really hope things improve soon! Smile Miss ya Gloomy!
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Where's Gloom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Gloom?   Where's Gloom? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:38 pm

GLOOMY! 'run's at her mimicing Sammy doing a hug tackle on Bobby!' Take care, glad to see you're alive.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Where's Gloom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Gloom?   Where's Gloom? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Yeah, Glooms really 'annoyed' (aka cranky. p***** off that she couldn't join Mouses quest!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's Gloom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Gloom?   Where's Gloom? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Gloom?
Page 1 of 1