Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The things you hate

Go down 
+3
Fluxhavok
CDRW
Deathblade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

The things you hate Empty
PostSubject: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm just going to bring this one out in the open, when someone finds out your password, or a friend's password in a certain online sci-fi strategy game and happens to have your friend be disbanded from your alliance and join your enemy's alliance and just happen to send out a fleet of starships to your homeworld. Yeah that's what I hate, hopefully my friend will forgive me for destroying his hard earned fleet.
Back to top Go down
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:55 pm

O N I O N S
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:03 pm

okay, that situation is fixed. I'm happy again.
Back to top Go down
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Hate
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Yes, DB's problem is fixed but for CDRW the onions are still out there!

I hate evil. And bureaucracy which is a sort of boring classification of evil.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:20 am

I have finally decided on the crusade for my life. I think my avatar says it all. I will not rest until evil has been cleansed from the world. Truth and justice will prevail. Beware you evil onion growers and distributors. I will punish you in the name of love!

I hate my inability to stick with decisions.
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:12 pm

I hate shallow minds, the types that refuse to aknowledge how wonderful other nations and there cultures are and chose instead to call them bad or other idiodic names. The types that chose to like or dislike a person based on weight, mindset and the value of their looks alone.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 am

I hate headaches and having to call in sick then having to get a doctors certificate when half the doctors and the people at my local medical center are rude and up themselves.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Right now I'm hating the fact that Leaka is bitching at me because of the whole being banned thing for lashing out at the mods. He's also complaining because he feels that he was being repressed on this site and he's like

"Raven is the greatest person, the mods are assholes, your site sucks, no one wants to join my RP..."

Basically WF's RPG Lounge went to hell in a handbasket, there are only 4 people on there now, myself included, I just go there hoping that one of the most awesome RPs would return, but its been inactive for weeks now and the storyline hasn't moved.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Leaka won't stop, really now, he's saying that we're the stealers of ideas and people because we want to destroy Raven or some **** like that.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 pm

In all Honesty DB, you can't change peoples minds. We humans are renowned for being stubborn and firmly beliving in what we chose to. You can argue until you're blue in the face it won't fix the way Leaka or Raven feel. Sometimes and even though it hurts we should live and let live. No one intentionally sets out to destroy anyone away. Raven chose to go on a power trip and in turn his aggression pushed people away from him. People can only stand that type of thing for so long before they move on.

Eventually and I don't doubt this, Raven and Leaka will move on to. So you can either grin and bare it. Or you can turn away and ignore the banter until the waves smooth.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Gloom is right. Then again, my first response would be to either tell Leaka to grow up and deal with it or Build a bridge and get over it. But that would probably cause more problems.

But then again, im not a fan of WF. The banning wasn't up to you and for him to bitch at you about the ban and to bitch about RPC is rude. Let Raven have his power trips. He's going to be lonely in the end.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:09 pm

In all Honesty DB, you can't change peoples minds.

1. I know I can't change anyone's mind
2. Never said I wanted to change him, I'm just exhausted of him.

Eventually and I don't doubt this, Raven and Leaka will move on to. So you can either grin and bare it. Or you can turn away and ignore the banter until the waves smooth.

Can't I just turn away and grin at the banter?

Then again, my first response would be to either tell Leaka to grow up and deal with it or Build a bridge and get over it. But that would probably cause more problems.

So it probably wasn't a good idea for me to say to him, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it, along with calling him a 3 yr old who needs to grow up and act his age?
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 pm

LOL! DB, thanks for defending the site. What Leaka is saying isn't new. Nor is it original. He got everything he's saying from Raven and doubtless doesn't have two of his own ideas to rub together.

Really, the best course of action is to report his posts and ignore him as being beneath you.

All of us here know that nothing has been stolen. There are too many original ideas here among the people on this site to even get them written down! Why would we need to steal anything?

And, as for stealing members, nope. Couldn't do it if we tried. We simply built a site where people could game without being harassed and if they don't want to come here they don't have to. They can even hold dual membership, no problem.

Cogito knows Leaka and will consider the source when he reads his posts. We really have nothing to worry over.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Yeah I know, thanks Foxee. Leaka is just troubled, and it annoys me that he's complaining to me even though I didn't actually do anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Understandable.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:20 am

1. My ridiculous over competitiveness.
2. My abilty to make friends with equally competitive people.
3. Agreeing to a shot competition.
4. Releasing despite been joint 1st for most of the night some one snuck in and stole 2nd place from me when I was to drunk to relaise.
5. Waking up to my room the next day.

haha what an eventful night. This is your resident alcoholic checking out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The things you hate   The things you hate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The things you hate
Page 1 of 1