Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)

Go down 
+4
Blossom
Gloom
Deathblade
Nobody Important
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody Important
Initiate

Number of posts : 6
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am

I have arived! Don't everyone applaude at once, though. Wink

I shall be posting an RPG I made yesterday after school. It's my first one so I will see if it's good or not, I guess, very soon.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 am

Hey man welcome to the forums, hope your RP is exciting.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:57 am

Welcome to RC puts up the flashing light for applause
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:38 am

Welcome to RC! Very Happy Always nice to meet a fellow RP'er. I look forward to seeing what your game is about. See you round the forums!
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:15 am

Welcome Nobody Smile Let's see how important we can make you Wink

And now it's just waithing for Foxee and the generic rules-post Wink (Maybe I should copy them and try to out-fox the fox... although that might result in some serious cookie-smiting).
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 am

Well hello, uh...Nobody. Nice to meet you.

Firstly, Please check out the site rules and guidelines. Get a feel for the site and get to know some of the site members. Perhaps join a game and get used to us a bit.

Secondly, you can't just pop on and put up a game. You'll notice that the permissions won't allow for that. Please PM any game ideas to Teele & I (Admins of the site) for approval and to gain a place on the list of waiting games. We don't run more at one time than what we think we have members to play.

Relax and enjoy!

~Foxee
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Nobody Important
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Thanks for the replies everyone. I do really wan't to post my RPG but taking Foxee's advice I will first join someone elses to get the feal of things and then PM my RPG idea later on.

EDIT:
Nevermind! I can't resist! (Goes to pm moderator about my RPG idea)
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Welcome to RC and many greetings from the forum Fool jocolor

But in other news.... "Nobody poked my eye out.." are you purhaps that nobody? (Phox E willgive you a cookie if you know what that quote is from.)
Back to top Go down
Nobody Important
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 pm

chad.sims2 wrote:

But in other news.... "Nobody poked my eye out.." are you purhaps that nobody? (Phox E willgive you a cookie if you know what that quote is from.)

That is from Odyseus when he is talking to the cyclops. It is the cyclops who says that to another cyclops.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Phox E give the Man a cookie!
Back to top Go down
Nobody Important
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:43 am

Yay! Cookie!

(School was finally good for something)
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Hullo there!

This is your friendly neighborhood BDFL in with a late greeting for you. Welcome to the show, and hope you have a good time!

Not sure if I have your game request; if you'd like to pass it on up again, I'd be grateful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)   Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! (Wow. What a generic welcome that was...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Herald :: New Member Intros-
Jump to: