Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member pictures

Go down 
+16
Fluxhavok
Jade DragonSpectre
Blossom
Anir
67Kangaroos
A.Mouse
Gloom
chad.sims2
CDRW
Foxee
Darkthought
Teele
Mike Nemesis
Addicted2aa
Deathblade
Shadow Dragon
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Member pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:50 am

Quote :
Death cool drums but the pic is too small.

Thanks Chad, but in actuality that's my facebook photo, I'm still a noob at putting photos on anything, one of these days I'm going to need a scanner though.

Also for anyone interested, the drums are a Pearl Export, a nice set that cost me somewhere around $300 or more, I can't remember the actual price.
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

Female Number of posts : 276
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:15 pm

ooooo... old thread, but....

deathblade and darkthought - drums? guitar? wanna come to japan and join my street band? Very Happy hehehe

chad - the hat rocks Wink also, you look exactly like one of my friends, just a bit younger. (because i'm granny old!)

in any case, as if i don't post enough pics as it is (though i technically haven't *posted* a pic on this forum)... EXTREME CLOSEUP of granny Kanga~

Member pictures - Page 2 5932_543438952025_20400156_32349000_1362394_n
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Very nice! And congrats on being the first of the female members to post pictures. Smile

Ithink if all the musicians on this site banded together we could make a pretty full band. Pretty diverse band, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Granny??? You're not much older than me you know. (Unless you're lieing on your profile Very Happy) Thanks for the comment on the hat, I love that hat. Also, I like that single hair group hanging down. Sort of like an anime girl... which from your japan comment you probably will take as the complement it is.

By the way are you really in Japan???
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:17 pm

thanks, teele - i'm a pioneer Wink

and i lived in japan a looooong time ago (3 years ago - for 2 years) it was funness and i really want to go back Very Happy and when i say "join my street band" i meant that literally hehe *^^*
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:15 pm

we'd be the roleplayers group band.
Back to top Go down
Anir
Gamer
Anir

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Hi, everyone, here's me!

(yes, I do look like this in real life)

Member pictures - Page 2 Egqxat
Back to top Go down
http://myfallenfeathers.blogspot.com
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:21 am

yay anir~! nice pic~ you look like you're staring into my soul and reading my mind! Shocked

try not to get lost in there... Rolling Eyes hehehe~
Back to top Go down
Anir
Gamer
Anir

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 am

Well, I'm used to complicated minds. I am a multi-dimensional being, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://myfallenfeathers.blogspot.com
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:48 am

OMG its Dr. Manhatten's daughter! Razz

Sorry couldn't resist, you are blue after all.

EDIT: I'm trying to get a new pic up on here, but I want to capture my real nerdy videogamer's side. I was thinking, have me playing a game with my headset on and someone takes a pic of me. Any suggestions, cause whatever pic I do, is also gonna go on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 am

Hmm...speaking of nerdiness I could probably put some decently impressive stuff up here myself. Take a shot of my desk complete with three computers, a picture of my college textbook library, and my dice collection. Razz
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:50 am

do it deathblade!
do it teele!
nerdness picture gallery~ (only i'm a geek, so i'll only be making geek submissions)
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 am

Right; so here's what my desk looks like on a typical day.

Member pictures - Page 2 09-07-10-General009

And here's my closetful of textbooks. This is what happens after four years of buy-and-hold:

Member pictures - Page 2 09-07-10-General014
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:01 am

Hey, it's a picture of RP Central. Awesome! Razz Oh and the middle monitor has pretty cool wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:13 am

Thankee! Actually, the shot of RP Central on my main computer monitor is this very thread; a snapshot of Roo's encouragement for me and DB to post nerd pics. Smile

And yup; that one's my Linux box. Another testament to nerdness: I once had Matrix backgrounds on all three of my computers; Neo, Morpheus, and Trinity. I wanted to assign my computers those names on the network, but only Linux would let me do that easily. Razz
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 am

ooo yay~ woo swords~ squee books! Very Happy gee, major in computers much? Wink maybe i should take a pic of my bookshelf too - filled with manga from japan, language learners/dictionaries, and pants. .. .... my room is actually a closet with a bed in it...
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Geekdom FTW! Very Happy

If you do that, Roo, I might just be tempted to put up a picture of the bookshelves lining my room ... which is effectively a library with a bed squashed in Razz
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Since people happen to be taking pics of their books and computers, I might as well do the same thing. Although my collection mainly consists of series, sci-fi, game fiction, and a few old textbooks dating from the 7th grade. Jr. High sucked.

Might as well include my, shelf of nerdy collectables. Which includes academic and lego league trophies, my small dice set, a Vincent Valentine action figure (mint condition, with a dammed 9mm handgun, where the hell is his awesome cerberus handgun), a Halo 3 ghost (mint), an anime chocobo pin (mint), along with a stress ball and other haberdasherries.
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 pm

sooooo, some pics from my time in korea. can you find me? (hint: which one does not look like the others? something that altogether goes without notice until i look at the pictures...)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:03 am

lol! That's great, Roo! You're certainly easy to pick out. Very Happy Love that one at the end with the randoms peacing out. Smile

EDIT: Great idea with the spoiler tag, by the way. I might just put up a few more of me here for fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Okay, here's a few snaps of life in general:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 pm

yay~!
that kung fu looks fun Smile

wha.. is that a light jacket not even buttoned, no gloves... in the snow?! *freezes to death*

and look at all that family resemblance Smile so cuuuute (my siblings and i look nothing alike.. my sis is just the same shade of pale)

i'm suddenly overcome with the urge to pinch your cheeks...
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Kung fu on that thing was precarious; required all the Zen we could muster up; as you can see in my dad's very focused expression. Very Happy

That was probably a really nice winter day; close to spring, I'm thinking...probably around 0 C or a few degrees upward (32 F for those who have not upgraded to a logical temperature scale Wink)

lol! Technically these are my half-siblings, so the resemblence you see is all from my mum.

LOL! Might be a bit of a trip for you to make it up here and do that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Hope you enjoy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
67Kangaroos
Super Gamer
67Kangaroos

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:20 pm

@teele -- *starts walking*

@DB - bubbles!!! + i really like looking at people's bookshelves Very Happy
also, hot fuzz is the best yay~!
win a spelling bee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member pictures   Member pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member pictures
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum