Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking through the curtains

Go down 
+7
Teele
Mike Nemesis
Deathblade
Fayte
Shadow Dragon
Foxee
Mr. Scaves
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Scaves
Initiate
Mr. Scaves

Male Number of posts : 5
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Walking through the curtains Empty
PostSubject: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Hey evrybody, somebody else here recommended me this place. I have a lot of experience in Role playing, but I can't ever seem to get one of mine to finish on a forum. I'm not sure if you all would want to post a resume or what not before I submit an idea for one.

Just a comment, this site is a little user unfriendly I'm not sure where to find certain things, like to make a proposal for an RP like I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
http://krystallight.proboards67.com
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey, Mr. Scaves...howzabout first things first.

First, welcome to the site!

Second...please familiarize yourself with the site rules.

Third, have a look at the Gamemaster's Guide. If you've had problems with finishing a game in the past there might be a simple fix there for you. Expect to start with a short-run game when you do put one up.

Fourth, take a breath and get to know us a bit. Maybe join an existing game. No rush. Once you have a feeling for who we are and how the site works I think you'll be able to run a game better.

When you do have a premise written out for a game you can submit it via PM to Teele or I (or both) and if it looks like it'll work then it'll be put in a waiting queue of games. We don't run a ton at one time so once some of the running ones are over we'll bring up the next ones in queue.

Glad you found us and hope you enjoy your time on RC!

~Foxee
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Hey there and welcome to RC.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:56 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:58 am

as always I'm the guy who makes sure people don't leave Wink

Welcome!

If you wish to disband from us please visit the incineration room, and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 am

Welcome to the forums once you've had a chance to explore and talk to people I'm sure your find the process of setting up a game fairly simple. The trick is thinking of a good RP that you can to run all the way through. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:17 am

Welcome Mr. Scaves!

Yup, as my right-hand lady pointed out, check out the rules, browse through the manuals and maybe join us for some informal chat and get to know us. If you got an idea, post it in the Stand-Alone RPG discussion and see what the others think. If you can get players excited about an idea before you do all the work in prepping it, it'll probably go much further.

Hope you have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Mr. Scaves
Initiate
Mr. Scaves

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 am

Oh, I recognize some of these usernames. You all were from WF right. It's me umm, S-wo if you remember me. Are those guidlelines the smae as the ones in WF because I already those when you suggested it to me Foxee.
Back to top Go down
http://krystallight.proboards67.com
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:49 am

Ahh, hello S-wo. Yes, I remember you. It's nice to see you here.

Welcome to RC.
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:58 am

We wrote the site rules specifically for this site. As for the Guides, please look through them even if you think you already know them. Teele may have added some things.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 am

Foxee wrote:
We wrote the site rules specifically for this site. As for the Guides, please look through them even if you think you already know them. Teele may have added some things.

Listen to the words of the cookie-godess (don't ask). And I do suggest you also give us a heads up on the general discussion thread. It helps, trust me.

And welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:53 am

Hi, welcome to RC Smile See you around the forums.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:29 pm

'nodds head' Yes listening to the cookie goddess is wise and will bring you much happiness and cookies... (Don't ask. Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the curtains   Walking through the curtains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the curtains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Herald :: New Member Intros-
Jump to: