Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters

Go down 
+2
Ungood
iMazed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:33 am

Hunters

Whoever thinks of a God, creates one. Thus, there are millions of Gods, fighting for existence. For every God needs it’s believers to gain power. So what happens when one God threatens the other, taking or killing the people that believe in him? War will roam the home of the mortal, the battle of the Gods played out by their followers. And sometimes, just sometimes… Drastic measures are taken.

Welcome to the Hunters RPG!

This is the story of how a few mere humans are put in a world unknown, one filled with magic, knights, Gods, Prince’s and opportunities to become a hero. With no memories of their past, they need to accomplish the tasks set before them to regain what was theirs.

How it begins
You wake up one morning, face down on a forest floor. You have no recollection of how you got there, or who you are. All clothes but you undergarments are stripped from your body. Confused, you try to remember who you are, but even that memory is taken from you. For all you know, you have always lived in this country, but somehow nothing looks as it should. What happened?

After you got up, you find a chest close to where you woke up. On it’s lid, you see a piece of paper nailed to the wood. You open it and read:

My dearest,

My apologies for what has happened. I never meant for any of this. Truth be told, I needed your help so badly I could not wait for your consent. Please forgive me for taking your memories.
To safeguard your participation, this is what will happen: at the end of the journey you must make in my name, you will get it all back. Your life, your memories, your home. When all goes well, you will get it all back, and more.

In the chest you find items that you will need on your way. There are others who share your fate; find them. Then travel west, until you find a road. If you follow it North, you will reach Arcya. More will be explained there.

Please do forgive me.

Your character
Your character is a human from planet Earth. As of yet, you have no special abilities (since you have grown up in the Western world, you are also not very used to being in the wild). Create you character with all the basic info you are used to filling in, but to into account that your character will forget these things at the start of the game. Also, your character may have lost his/her memory, the body still reacts the way it usually would. Things like magic are scary, because you are not used to them.

For the building of your character, fill in the following info:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
What’s in the chest:
(you may put in the chest whatever you think your character might need. Remember, this is all that you character will have, and it won’t be much. If there’s any coin, it’s little.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:02 am

I also have a map of the whole thing, and the whole story behind it worked out.

You are allowed to respond guys Razz I know you want to!
Back to top Go down
Ungood
Initiate

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:06 am

Name: Prestion Wallala III
Appearance: Short Blond hair, pale skin, fine delicate fingers, slender build.
Personality: Computer Geek and Gamer Fanatic. Spazzes out about Star Wars, and loves Trek movies. Plays games that no one heard of and can cite the rules to War Hammer 40K, along with having a three level 70 toons on WoW, if it is an MMOLRPG he has played it.
Background: Parents got rich in the dot.com boom, so he was soiled rotten.

What’s in the chest: Clothing, some food, GPS (might work?), PDA, Toughbook Laptop/tablet, Solar Charger, Ipod, Wrist watch, and a 'smart phone'.
Back to top Go down
http://protagonist2antagonist.wordpress.com/
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Name: Ingrid Devough
Appearance: black hair streaked with red pale tall and slender
Personality: easy going and aloof, she tends to be the cool girl that actually isn’t so cool. She is ignorant to sarcastic remarks made too or about her. She appears to be gothic, however is more the gothic want to be
Background: to later be revealed.
What’s in the chest: her limited addition monsters of the underworld manual, clothes a backpack, pocket watch small make up bag a packet of cigarettes and a lighter.
Back to top Go down
Garmar
Advanced Gamer
Garmar

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:57 am

Name: David Peterson
Appearance: Blond hair cut short. Athletic and tall.
Personality: Quiet and reserved. Makes friends easily.
Background: Not quite decided yet...
What’s in the chest: Swiss Army knife (one of the elaborate ones) matches. Rope. Backpack. Survival kit.

Will fill this out better later...
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Name: Noah Jennings
Appearance: black hair... hazel eyes... brown skin... 6'4 220 lbs... tattoos...
Personality:easygoing... charming, yet uncompromising...
Background: a poet... a dark poet, he has an indie cult following for his seemingly pessimistic views on the happiest things... knowing controversy sells, he loves to shock people... he was once arrested for some choice words towards the president and his lady... just one of the times he's gone to jail...
What’s in the chest: cigarettes and matches... bubble gum... pair of jeans... Lugz boots... a long chain...

Last edited by sprb_skrbblz on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:18 pm

All riiiiight! Glad to see people are interested!

I'm gonna start making a first post tomorrow. Right now I gotta go to bed (maaaaan time goes too fast Sad) but I will definatly get back on track tomorrow first thing!
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:29 am

Alrighty, here's my character. I have a few little comments to make concerning the other characters though.

First, sprb_skrbblz, could you maybe work out your character a bit more? The reason you need to write down you background is so that I know what you can get back by finishing a quest. Also, nobody is just 'confused', I'm sure there are more characteristics you can think of! Smile

Gloom: same goes for you when it comes to background. If you don't want the rest to know yet though, you can always PM it to me. I just need the info Very Happy

Ungood: I hate to nag! Just goes to show I need to polish up my DM skills Razz However, don't count on things like a phone or GPS to work at where your character lands. I can't say why just yet, but you'll find out. I love the rest of your character though ^^ I can forsee some very funny things coming from him!

So, if that's done and Gamar fills in the rest of his profile, we could start playing. If there are more people interested, there is no problem with joining in a bit later. There are enough chances to jump in!

My Character:

Name: Mary Mayflower

Appearance: She's a fake blonde (her natural color is brown), has hazelnut brown eyes and is thin as a model.

Personality: Mary is one of those girls that has her nose up in the air too much. She likes to think she's the absolute Queen Bee, and nobody is as good as she. She is superficial. She looks good and she's too aware of that. You know the type.

Background: Raised by parents with old money, Mary has always had everything she could wish for. Her mother, being a failed model herself, pushes her to become the Next Top Model. Her father is the typical hard-working-never-at-home type of guy, and so Mary aims for older men as her boyfriends.

What’s in the chest: make-up, a Prada purse, a dagger, unfashionable clothes made out of hemp, a pack of sandwiches, leather boots, a hairpin and a waterbag.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Name: Tim Johnsom

Appearance: Short Black hair, Brown eys, has a rune tattoo on his back

Personality: Calm in any situation and doesn't cooperate well with others. Although he prefers to be alone he does have a softer side to him.

Background: only remembers that he was taken from an orphanage at a young age to some sort of institute. He also remembers other boys being trained in combat and having short or no hair.

What's in the Chest: a wire, a black suit with white shirt and tie, black shoes, black leather gloves, shades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters   Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters
Page 1 of 1