Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vigilantes' Journal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlakeandFins
Super Gamer
FlakeandFins

Male Number of posts : 320
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-25

The Vigilantes' Journal Empty
PostSubject: The Vigilantes' Journal   The Vigilantes' Journal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:54 am

Inside every man there is a beast waiting to be unleashed in the name of justice. And inside of beast of justice is an inner monologue dying to be told.

So tell it here.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilantes' Journal   The Vigilantes' Journal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:29 pm

It’s Ironic really. The first time I ever truly opened my eyes to the world I live in was the last time I saw it clearly. A Phillips screwdriver plunging into my right retina saw to that. The blunt steel tearing it open leaving nothing but a bloodshot mess the innocent blue of the eye lost.

The man conducting the deed? My partner. I’d never thought much of the man but I never pegged him as a bent cop. I’d been caught like a whore right out of that wolf joint, with my trousers down about to be taken advantage of.

I’d hedged all my bets on this operation, taking down the largest crime syndicate this town had ever seen and I’d done it by the book. Followed it to every word, crossed the T’s, dotted the I’s and I was ready to throw it at these low life’s and boy I tell ya it was gonna pack a punch.

'Cept that’s not how it went down. Centrepiece of my career, my legacy... He tore it apart and did worse to me. It was the night before we presented our evidence ready for the sting operation to be authorised. I'd like to believe that’s when they got to him but from what I gather there wasn’t even a time when the lowlife was straight. He was just part of the cancer that came with his old division and he'd spread to here.

That’s when his denizens of darkness came for me. His dealers of destruction as we’d come to fondly dub them during the operation. They were the guys that supplied the dealers they had their fingers in all the pies.
Sex.
Guns.
Drugs.
I must have pissed them off to warrant their attention. Dam suits get a bonus for doing their job. Me? A cop. I don’t get those pleasantries, I get my door kicked in and dragged out of my bed for drawing attention to myself. I’d been had, played, dancing to the pipers flute all the way. They’d been on to us since the start. Planted Lyle, destroyed the evidence, intimidated witnesses and took me down. But this is where the tables turn. I’m the piper now and I’m coming for my revenge. First I drown the low life rats of the town then I work my way up.

Those bastards took everything from me. I botched the operation and lost my job. Couldn’t support my dame and she couldn’t look me in my darned remaining eye after what they did to me. The next path was simple. Scrap the book, take revenge. So I hit the joints. This time I wasn’t flashing my badge, I was flashing steel and cash the only thing the underworld understood and I gotta say I liked it. This was how the job should be. No paperwork, no tape setting me back. I went out and I got what I needed. I drew blood and drew names.

So what’s a man with nothing do? I guess we’re about to find out coz I’ve got my foot on the gas and I’m not stopping. My Capri moves from a quiet purr to a roar as 138 horses make their presence known. The yellow paintwork cuts through the night punctuated by the black racing stripe that arches over the roof. Hardly the must subtle of transport but I wasn’t going quietly.

New Avarus City. That’s where the criminal organisation I’ve been trying to take down stemmed from. That’s the department my partner transferred from. That’s where the rest of his corrupt branch is and that’s where I’m heading now.

I put in my application for the department and they jumped on it like a junkie who just found his next hit. I want you to know Lyle I’m coming for you. I want you to know that this is more than just an eye for an eye. I want you to know that when I’m done with you there won’t be anything to identify the sack of meat I’m gonna make you. I want you to beg for mercy. I want you to rue the day you betrayed me. I want you to scream my name.

Graham Griffin
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilantes' Journal   The Vigilantes' Journal Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:25 am

I remember those old days, I remember 'em like I remember 'em like I remember my breakfast. Faint, dismal, and starving till the next meal, that's how I feel about those days. Sometimes a man has gotta wonder to himself, "how the hell do you get the big bucks, then 5 minutes later you're in the f***in' sh***er?"

I'll tell you how I got in the sh***er, big time hotshot mob boss that's what I was. Along with all the other high and mighty bastards who wiped their asses with hundred dollar bills. Tony Caperno, Alex Yorgadef, Michael Cain, Youm Ream, Little Bobby. All of them my partners, all of them rich, and now all of them gunned down and layin' in the f***in' gutter.

That's how a f***in' mob time goes, you go up, you live the big life, you get shot, and you're in the f***in' shitter in the sky. What about me you say? Naw, I'm too damned smart for the other f***in' s***heads back in Regalo, Colorado. You see they gunned down my partners, but I had a plan you see. I was a friggin' double agent, work for the big boys, and give info to the law. Hell you didn't think I knew I was get cornered in the hallway, a crowbar-wielding man trying to scare the livin' **** outta me. Hell I had a f***in' trap door set for those bastards, and a secret way for myself.

I'm a goddamned vigilante, I wasn't no double agent, I was a f***in' triple agent. Work for the baddies, work for the feds, and work for myself. I cleaned up the clogged sh***er that Regalo was and with that done I moved. Thought I'd settle down, have a wife, kids, go to a 9-5 job, watch baseball saturday, mow the lawn on sunday.

Hell no did that happen, I just landed in another f***in' clogged sh***er. This one smelt even worse than Regalo, naw more like 10 fuckin' times worse than Regalo. I've got my work cut out for me see, its time to put on the gloves and Federa and plunge the f***in' **** outta this hellhole.

I'm famous in Regalo for my supposed heroics, its time to make my mark here, you'll see.

The StK is back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilantes' Journal   The Vigilantes' Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vigilantes' Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Games :: Stand-Alone Games :: Archive-
Jump to: