Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's   Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Guess who :p

Well, no real need for an introduction. You all know I'm the awesomenest thing ever to come from awesome. Period.

But all jokes aside (awe?) I like the plan Teele, especially liked Foxee's PM;
Quote :
isn't to tear you away from WF.org but simply to give you another option.

Funny Facts:
- I live in the Netherlands, near Amsterdam. Yes, Amsterdam is a town in the Netherlands. No, it is not a seperate country.
- I am a published poet. And a published writer. And no, you've never heard from me unless you happen to live near Amsterdam.
- I am a huge fan of emoticons, see below.
- Unlike Flux (I saw your post) I don't like dragons. I am, however, a huge fan of spectres. Spectres, not ghosts. There is a difference.

Apart from that, I'm a pretty boring guy. Also, was wondering if I could ask our GOD-mod if he was interested in joining Blue Skies.

Cheers, CG

(Oh right, the emoticons: bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce)
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's   Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Welcome aboard, CG! It is an honor, as always!

You can bet on my joining up in Blue Skies as soon as I have the ability to commit to it; which could be as early as Tuesday. I even have a character in mind. Very Happy If I can't make the initial joining, I'll probably abuse my power and ramrod my way in somehow or another. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's   Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:04 pm

What good is it to have all those modly powers if you can't join an RPG when you want, Teele? Very Happy

Welcome, CG! Wow, some goodies there I didn't know about you before, either!

More greetings tomorrow. Have to sleep now.

~Foxee
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Garmar
Advanced Gamer
Garmar

Male Number of posts : 103
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's   Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:10 am

Hey CG, glad to see you over here. I wanted to join Blue, but things are crazy now.

I'm hoping things will get more in line soon, so I can give a lot of attention to Teele's awesome new site.

Welcome!

gar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's   Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im in your cassel, stealing your RPG's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Herald :: New Member Intros-
Jump to: