Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birthday Crisis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Birthday Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Crisis   Birthday Crisis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:09 am

Help!

So my birthday is next week (yay me!) and since I haven't had a birthdayparty in like 4 years, I want to do something fun. Please help me think of some fun games (that don't take too long and can be played by more or less 15 people).

I'd be ever so grateful! cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Birthday Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Crisis   Birthday Crisis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:52 am

Hm. Here's one. Requires that the gender distribution is equal, with either one less guy, or one less girl.

Basically, you set up a circle of chairs; and all the guys sit in them. A girl stands behind each guy, and one girl stands behind an empty chair. The girls must be looking down; they can't look at the girl with the empty chair. By contrast, all the guys must keep their eyes riveted on this girl.

The girl with the empty chair winks at one of the guys, and it is then his duty to run as quickly as possible to the empty chair. The girl standing behind him must attempt to hold him back. If she is unsuccessful, she becomes the Girl With The Empty Chair.

As I remember, there is no set win condition. You just go until you're all bored (long time). Smile

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Birthday Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Crisis   Birthday Crisis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:11 am

oooh good one! I'll make a note of that Razz
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Birthday Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Crisis   Birthday Crisis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:24 am

Good game Teele Very Happy

Hmm, how about the game where you write everyones name on a post-it note and then hand them out randomly. The person isn't allowed to look and has to stick the note to their forehead so they can't see whose name it is. Then other people have to try and give hints to whose name it is. It can be celebrties or people you know... can make for some hilarious impressions.
Back to top Go down
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324
Prestige : 2

Birthday Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Crisis   Birthday Crisis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:07 am

**due to your age, and my ignorance of drinking age laws in Amsterdam, I've replaced the word "beer" with the word "Pepsi."**

you could play "Don't forget the lyrics."

you download a bunch of well known songs onto your ipod, or just hook your comp up to some decent speakers and play mp3s or cd's with well known songs, getting everyone to sing along...really loudly... if (when) people start humming, singing below the pre-specified volume, mumbling the words, using incorrect lyrics, or drop out altogether you point at them (it's important that you keep singing, though, if you stop you may be disqualified too). Once a blunder has been spotted by two people (two fingers are pointing at you) then you are "out" and must spend the rest of the song downing your **pepsi**. People who are "out" can no longer sing but can still point out the blunders of those still in play. The process continues until there is just one man standing, that person is "The Winner." The Winner chooses two of the losers to do a keg (filled with Pepsi.) stand. A new song is chosen, people get new **pepsis** and the process is started all over again. Repeat until unconscious.
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Birthday Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Crisis   Birthday Crisis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Jade, that game sounds nice, the only problem being is that not many of my friends actually know each other. So we'd have to go for celebs, which I find dificult cause I don't know them Razz

Flux, I love your game! I can imagine it being really funny Very Happy And ehm, with 16 we're alowed beer, 18 and up is alowed to drink spirits. If I'd ever come to the US, it would be after my 21st birthday. I think the not-drinking-under-21 rule is kind of silly. So no Pepsi for us Razz It will quite likely be beer or something a lot stronger Razz
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3

Birthday Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Crisis   Birthday Crisis Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:13 am

I've got a few games, none of which are befitting of a lady Wink Anyhow, since the post was 6 days ago, and you said it would be a week, allow me to congratulate you in advance.

Gefeliciteerd Wink Heerlijk toch, verjaardag in de vakantie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Crisis   Birthday Crisis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Crisis
Page 1 of 1