Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Dragonball Trailer.

Go down 
+7
Fayte
Gloom
chad.sims2
CDRW
iMazed
no_more_skrbblz
Fluxhavok
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

New Dragonball Trailer. Empty
PostSubject: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:43 am

what is this crap? where's goku's tail? why isn't he a little boy? where's gohan or trunks of vegeta or friggin krillin or the guy with the wolf punch...why does piccolo have hair? where's Kami? he's the one who created the dragonballs, not seven crappy mystics...

are you friggin serious!?!? this is going to suck... stop wasting money, take a five minute break, consult the original storyline, throw away the trash you already filmed, and friggin do it right!!... stupid hollywood, think you can just throw Chow Yun Fat in there as a distraction while you ruin my childhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64fZMN2Qu0w
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:35 pm

yes... yes it is... it is going to suck miserably... what were the movie gods thinking?...
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:08 pm

pale you're kidding me! I loved Dragon Ball when I was younger, I can't believe they're gonna ruin it! SadSadSad
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
CDRW
Advanced Gamer
CDRW

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Hoo-man. At first I was thinking "Oh no, another bunch of fan-boys who can't accept any deviation from the original," but then I watched the trailer. I don't even like dragonball, and I'm feeling sorry for you guys. That reminded me of nothing so much as the Eragon film.
Back to top Go down
http://nameofcuriosity.blogspot.com
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:50 pm

LOL, yup, another dragonball/z/gt fan here, and they are only basically following a simular plot. But hey, they might pull it off. Super mario brothers the movie had nothing to do with the game but it was really good. I really do hope this is not annother Erogon movie.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Noooo I can't bare the thought of Piccalo with hair ><
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:38 am

I'm laughing my ass off at all the comments being made! I might watch it out of curiousity... *ducks rotton tomatoes* then again, I never got into it, figuring it for 10 yrs odls or around then. I don't understand the... history behind it for lack of a better word.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:38 pm

The movie itself might still be good, just don't expect it to be anything like the cartoon series. Go into it expecting simply a B action movie and you might like it... but yeah, I really wish they would have had Vegeta in it, he's my favorite character from the show.
Back to top Go down
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:40 pm

LOL ya, vegeta was awsome. I love when he'd get all, I'm better than Goku now (Even though it was never true) and say stuff like... "I am Vegeta! The prince of all sayans!" LOL, always amused me.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:29 am

LOL! Watched DBZ tons as a kid, and I'd certainly have to agree. Unless it stuck a little closer to the way things are actually supposed to be; don't think I'm interested. Razz

And yes, Vegeta was awesome, but Krillin was always my favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

Male Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Im an really disappointed so far with the movie. Bad casting and everything.

And btw...Krillin was a puss. When I saw him die the first time I watched it over and over again.

"NNNNN....GOOOKUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" *KABOOM*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/doomofseasons
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:16 pm

LOL! Well, I'd probably have to watch it again to re-affirm all my views anyway. It's been a few years now.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:15 am

I stopped watching DBZ when I found out all the major characters were named after food... it's pretty hard to watch if you're translating all the names in your head. And it makes you pretty damn hungry as well.
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 am

Pickle, ghee hee
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:11 am

Brocoli, carrot, etc. etc.. When they first told me, I declared them mad. Then I found out it was true, and I stopped watching it alltogether.

It's to bad that when you say 'anime', people thinks 'BDZ' or 'pokemon'... there are some awesome anime out there (Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle).
Back to top Go down
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am

chad.sims2 wrote:
LOL, yup, another dragonball/z/gt fan here, and they are only basically following a simular plot. But hey, they might pull it off. Super mario brothers the movie had nothing to do with the game but it was really good. I really do hope this is not annother Erogon movie.

The Mario Brothers game had a storyline?
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:25 am

Fluxhavok wrote:
chad.sims2 wrote:

The Mario Brothers game had a storyline?

Did it need a story line?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dragonball Trailer.   New Dragonball Trailer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dragonball Trailer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: