Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you doing today?

Go down 
+5
Garmar
Teele
CommonGoods
Fayte
iMazed
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-29

What are you doing today? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 pm

It's the same deal as "What are you listening to now?": tell us what you are doing and have been doing today!

Today I came home from work at 7 am, slept until 2 pm, checked what was happening here and got a shock! affraid Read every post, then wrote my own. Continued with discovering AutoRealm and making maps! Right now I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come home from putting fires out (he's a fireman).

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 am

I worked. It was hot outside but inside there was aircon. I packed mostly ungrateful peoples bags of groceries, got in trouble for talking with a workmate, and after all the mindless drone like tasks, I braved the heat to come home after stocking up on gauze pads so I can help my partners infection. And then had to put up with him making noises while I cleaned it etc. Men are such whimps -.-

Other than that, I ma on the computer, relaxing in the air con, posting, chatting to a friend and thinking of calling my mum!
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:59 am

Plan for todays;
*Go to school
*Sit in school
*Try not to get killed be utter boredom
*Go home
*FFA
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:01 am

Today is shaping up to me to be a typical day. Woke up at 5:55am, just before my alarm at 6. Went upstairs, made myself a cup of Earl Gray, and came back down to check the forums. Made a few posts, read some of my textbook, and then went upstairs for breakfast. I am now still reading my textbook and talking to Foxee. I am beginning to think very seriously about taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Today: wake up, breakfast, go to work, do nothing work-related, but post a lot on RP!, took the train back, went to diner with my best friend, came home, checked here. I'm not an addict.
Back to top Go down
Garmar
Advanced Gamer
Garmar

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Trying to get over a nasty chest infection without antibiotics... not fun.
Back to top Go down
Ungood
Initiate

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Today I am pondering what next to talk about on my blog. I was thinking about focusing on Science, and the knowledge needed for good Sci-Fi writing.

But i am open to any other suggestions that someone might have.
Back to top Go down
http://protagonist2antagonist.wordpress.com/
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:14 am

Garmar, from experiance I know, never try beating an infecion without medication of some sort. If you don't like antibiotics, try finding an alternative. I suffered from a heavy kidney infection for a month because I refused to take medicines. It hurts Sad

Edit: oh righty. Today I will basically do the same as yesterday. My days don't seem to change Sad
Back to top Go down
Ungood
Initiate

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:40 am

Garlic is a natural antibiotic, you can also try C tablets, lots of them.
Back to top Go down
http://protagonist2antagonist.wordpress.com/
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:51 pm

today.... hmmm CHORES! unless i get distracted by the RPG, which seems to be happening!
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:18 am

Watching the snow fall from my office window! I like snow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:02 pm

i've never seen snow. People think it snowed when I was in year three (years ago!) but I think it was just hail. :/

Today, I have to go to my mums cause she decided to delete programs from her computer and Im worried she buggered things up, and also gota take around my microsoft word thing cause she accidently deleted work stuff too and now her dvd/burner drive isn't working properly which might put a downer on actually lending her the microsoft word Sad

Other than that, it's chorse again cause I got distracted last week by being on here!
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:46 pm

We had a truckload of snow yesterday and a bit more today. We're buried under a layer of it from November (at the latest usually) till April. Very Happy It has been very accurately said, "If you know the four seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Road Construction, you may live in Canada."

Anyway, today was a lazy Saturday spent in front of the computer; and is now in its evening hours. Had pizza for supper, which was great, and now I shall be reading, hopefully writing, and just hanging out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Fluxhavok
Super Gamer
Fluxhavok

Male Number of posts : 324
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:42 pm

getting my posts up, so i'll no longer be an "Intiate"
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:50 am

Trying to ignore one child having a temper tantrum while the other one puts on a children's video that normally makes me want to beat myself half to death if I hear it again. At least they're kind of cancelling each other out.

And I have the ever present fun backlog of real-life stuff including a certified letter from the water company to pick up at the post office. We'll make a fun-filled trip to the grocery store later.

This is why I come here and engage in escapism with you guys.

./headdesk
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:55 am

playing on the rpg and writing sites, listening to some awesome castle crashers music. Then I gotta go get some black slacks. Then to the gym to hopefully find Kayla. Then I'm off to my semi between 8 and 11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: