Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who should get the Uninfected?

Go down 
+3
Teele
Jade DragonSpectre
CommonGoods
7 posters

Who should get the Uninfected? (BRAINZZZZZ)
Nomio Daphnis
Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_lcap33%Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Gemina Lockheart
Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_lcap11%Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Kithik Lockheart
Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_lcap22%Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Jaya Armend
Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_lcap11%Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Garnet Castilus
 11% [ 1 ]
Kitty Carver
Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_lcap0%Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexander Hyatt
 11% [ 1 ]
Clyde Byrd
Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_lcap0%Who should get the Uninfected? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alyria Sassoon [Kahtira]
 0% [ 0 ]
Avia Tempestas
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Who should get the Uninfected? Empty
PostSubject: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 pm

As the title says; which character do you think should get the honour of sucking dry the two Uninfected NPC's in Jade's RPG The Continent II: Pure Shores?

Cast your votes Wink

(As I can only have 10 poll options, Maria, Zane, Kaius and Reaux were removed, since 1 is not currently infected, 2 are not currently on the ship with the prisoners, and Zane... well there was no room for him in the poll. Sorry buddy Wink )

Last edited by CommonGoods on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Lol, PURE Shores. And Zane is too moral to take their powers Very Happy

You're gonna have to fight it out amongst yourselves :p
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 pm

I vote Nomio, because he's a friggin' psycho. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
A.Mouse
Celestial Gamer
A.Mouse

Male Number of posts : 1739
Prestige : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Do we have to take their powers?

PS: I think we need another water elemental. Nomio has gone off the deep end, no pun intended.

Last edited by AnonyMouse on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Jade Dragonspectre wrote:
Lol, PURE Shores. And Zane is too moral to take their powers Very Happy

You're gonna have to fight it out amongst yourselves :p

Do'h, fixed.

AnonyMouse wrote:
Do we have to take their powers?

I don't know, but I think it's a freaking hilarious situation, in a dark, dark way.

"Cruise Holiday's at Jade-Travels; slaughter a crew and drink innocent's blood."

And thanks for the vote Teele!

Last edited by CommonGoods on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:39 pm

You could kill them without taking the abilities, if you don't want your char to have extra powers (in answer to Mouse).

Or you know, you could not kill them o.0.

Last edited by Jade Dragonspectre on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Jade Dragonspectre wrote:
You could kill them without taking the abilities.

Or you know, you could not kill them o.0.

//.ERROR
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:41 pm

I just cast a vote as an academic matter. It would probably be more useful to the plot if you didn't kill them.

But if you did, yeah... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 pm

If they die we can't just waste their power *looks lustfully on* yes anyway best get catching up with the plot so I can get involved in the killing I mean err... yes the... *runs*
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:35 am

I think Nomio's the only one who's turned psychotic enough to actually drain them ...
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Haha who voted Gemina I couldn't imagine her doing that even if someone was threatening to kill her. I thought Kitty might but after posting to comfort Nomio I'm not sure. I guess if Nomio caves she caves.... No pressure lol
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:23 pm

I voted Kithik because, y'know, prisoners are a good healthy snack and the man's the leader of the group. He needs to keep his strength up! Plus, he's Gemina's hubster so...yeah, I'm biased.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should get the Uninfected?   Who should get the Uninfected? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should get the Uninfected?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: