Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chad.sims2
Celestial Gamer
chad.sims2

Male Number of posts : 1030
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD) Empty
PostSubject: RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD)   RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:11 am

Rise up my minions from your dark, dank places which you had hidden yourselves. It is time to declare war upon the lesser clans! Time to claw, bite and annoyingly poke all who oppose us. Soon we will spread and the world will bow before my might. Soon, my minions, but first this forum. A small step, then the internet, then... THE WORLD! Tonight I call upon you viel creatures, my generals, my commanders, come to me. For by dawn Roleplayers Central shall be MINE!
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD)   RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:21 am

As the IFCCoD's manager I would like to say, I hold no responsiblity for all the things he will destroy in this war.

Thankyou very much
Back to top Go down
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

Male Number of posts : 306
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD)   RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:08 am

I'll do it later man...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/doomofseasons
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD)   RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RISE UP MY MINIONS! (IFCCoD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: